CV: Test facilities engineer
| Date Submitted:||02-07-2009|
| Last Modified:||03-07-2009 (12:12)|
Since April 2007:
Test Facilities Engineer
Environmental Test Center
§ Test Facilities Engineering
Project management for the development of turn key space environment test facilities and specific test facilities. Specialized in vibration systems.
- Replies to call for tender, writing of specification (all workpackages)
- Project follow-up for the development, integration, factory & on-site acceptance.
§ Test engineering, specific studies and specific engineering
Writing of specific test procedures and definition of specific measurement methods, test report, norm studies and writing of conformity report.
§ R&D project :
Involved in a R&D project for the development of a wireless data acquisition system as industrial partner of the project.
- Writing of initial (functional) specifications, technical follow-up of the project
- Involved in all acceptance phases and milestone (mock-up, prototype)
- Writing of functional acceptance plan, data analysis, report and recommendations
Sept 05 - Mars 07:
Test Facilities Engineer
Ground Test Means
On behalf of Airbus Fr
§ Test Facilities Specification Engineer
Involved in the development programs of the so-called « integration simulators » for the following aircraft projects: A380, A400M, A330 MRTT.
- Design and specification of the architecture of the simulators (different ATA)
- Integration and V&V phases for the integrated functions.
§ Project management:
Follow-up and technical coordination of the A330 MRTT integration simulator activities.
- Planning management, handling of the anomalies, project course reporting
- Internal department and external suppliers coordination (MTAD)
January - June 05:
§ Final Engineering School Internship
Development of an overall experimentation for measuring the “surface tension” value of different kinds of oil phases
- Development of the overall experimental setup & instrumentation setup
- Software development with associated HMI for picture analysis (C language)
2004-2005: One year of study at Norges Teknisk-Naturvitenskapelige Universitet, NTNU,
(National Norwegian Institute of Sciences and Technology) ERASMUS, Trondheim, Norway
2002-2005: Engineer student at the Institut Nationale des Sciences Appliquées, INSA, (National Institute of Applied Sciences), Toulouse, France
Department of Physics Engineering: Physics of Materials and Matter, Industrial Instrumentation
Norwegian: Basics, written and spoken
International experiences & travels:
2009: Canada (15d), Florida – US (15d)
6 stays in the US (New-York), Norway (1 year)
Sport: Competitive roller speed skating
Coach: clubs and high level skaters (world championship, national team)
Music: Trumpet (academy education), drums, involved in harmonie plays
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register
link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £350 or US$550 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs. For example, a Gold subscription will give you unlimited jobs posting and CV database access for one year at just over €250 per month!
1 month - Discovery
3 months - Bronze
6 months - Silver
12 months - Gold
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)562211007 or send us an email at email@example.com. We will set up an account for you and invoice you. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)562211007.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)562211007 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
Recruitment agencies are only eligible for a Gold package and recruitment agencies recruiting for companies already using Space Careers will not be accepted.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted in the absence of an email.