· Program Manager · Principal Systems Engineer ·
Summary of Qualifications
Results-oriented professional with diversified experience on National Security Aerospace/Defense programs. Significant accomplishments in providing systems architecture configuration design and certification/accreditation on the advanced F-35 Joint Strike Fighter aircraft; leading large-scale UNIX client server enterprise management weapon systems network deployments for the Joint Services; providing security information assurance on the C4ISR Guard Rail Mod SIGINT surveillance program; leading the TSA strategic airport security rollout at Las Vegas McCarran airport and coordinating satellite imagery deployments at intelligence sites worldwide (CENTCOM, STRATCOM, SOUTHCOM, FBI, CIA, EURCOM, JFCOM, etc).
· Active Top Secret/SCI Security Clearances
· Dynamic record of achievements receiving several awards for contributions to program success
· Produce results in fast paced environments by adapting and implementing new strategies
· Team oriented leader who motivates members to exceed expectations (bring out the best in people)
CACI International, Inc. – Eatontown, NJ 2008 to 2009
Principal Systems Engineer- Retained by the C4ISR Army Systems Engineering Office to provide engineering expertise on enterprise-wide net-centric theatre architecture policies and standards including information security. Recommended safety related aviation standards on advanced helicopter programs accepted for use by PMO Aviation groups supporting the Army CIO/G6 Office.Support PM Aerial Common Sensors for information security (INFOSEC) system certification on C4ISR surveillance aircraft, ground station, satellite and Mission Intelligence operations.
DRS Technologies, Inc.– Gaithersburg, MD 2005 to 2007
Principal Systems Engineer- Retained by Lockheed Martin Maritime Systems and Sensors to provide on-site technical expertise to the US Coast Guard for a large-scale UNIX client server enterprise management system.
Provide leadership and framework ensuring appropriate delivery of a C4ISR enterprise management command and control system design for intelligence data onboard vessels, aircraft and Command Centers. Collaborate with development teams and USCG on functional specifications and processes to create high-level architecture design.
· Pivotal role in analyzing and designing the C4ISR Case File Management System for advanced perimeter security and protection of U.S. borders, terrorist surveillance and SATCOM information sharing capability.
· Conducted system integration sessions with Engineers, PMO Leads, Testers, Developers and US Coast Guard customer to finalize command console design upgrades. Proficient with DOORS and Microsoft tools.
L3 Communications East– Camden, NJ 2004 to 2005
Senior Member Engineering Staff – As successful contributor on the F-35 program at LM Aeronautics was selected to provide information security (INFOSEC) design, development and certification/accreditation of signal processing classified network security architectures for the F-35 Joint Strike Fighter (JSF) integrated core processor.
Pivotal role in the project life cycle design of INFOSEC requirements on the F-35 JSF aircraft integrated core processor in accordance with certification & accreditation standards (NISPOM, DCID 6/3, DOD 8570, DITSCAP). Developed signal processing data sensor models of radar, electronic warfare/countermeasures, communications/navigation/intelligence and data security classifications. Liaised with LMCO AERO, Systems Security Engineering, LMCO Tactical Systems and NSA officials.
· Contributed to the successful certification and accreditation of the F-35 aircraft integrated core processor.
Lockheed Martin Integrated Systems & Solutions– Valley Forge, PA 2001 to 2004
Systems Engineer Staff - Built an impressive record of achievements in the delivery of national security solutions for various Services/Agencies: US Air Force, Navy and Marine Corps; UK Royal Navy/Air Force, 10 Allied Nations, National Imagery and Mapping Agency (NIMA) and the Transportation Security Administration (TSA).
Contributed to cross-functional matrix teams in researching, recommending and implementing key technologies and advanced systems for F-35 Joint Strike Fighter aircraft subsystem design, US airport security enhancements and Global Intelligence satellite imagery upgrades. Led teams up to 15 people. Chaired the Metrics Working Group on performance cost/schedule.
· F-35 Joint Strike Fighter - Collaborated with aircraft operational groups on subsystem component design. Defined mission critical requirements on the Landing Gear, Arrestor Hook, On-Board Oxygen Generation System and Fire and Detection systems for operational signals into the cockpit on the next wave advanced fighter aircraft. Prepared functional activity/sequence diagrams for the modeling, testing, prototype development and production of over 3000 fighter aircraft. Participated in Technical Working Group design reviews with test pilots, systems/software engineers and Program Management Office IPT Leads. Recipient of an Aircraft Weight Savings Award from LMCO.
· NIMA intelligence satellite imagery - Spearheaded the rollout of intelligence satellite imagery software upgrades at 42 global intelligence sites successfully deploying imagery upgrades increasing the capture of key US intelligence data.
· TSA Strategic Airport Security Rollout (SASR) program - Led teams in the complete upgrade of security checkpoints at Las VegasMcCarranAirport in response to 9/11. Conducting site assessments, architectural solutions, new security devices and systems to enhance overall airport security. Recipient of the Mission Success Award from LMCO.
Booz-Allen & Hamilton– Eatontown, NJ 2000 to 2001
Associate Consultant - Recruited to consult on strategic plan development and infrastructure mesh network recommendations to the U.S. Army Communications Electronics Command (CECOM) client.
Consulted with government/military officials for Army Modernization Infrastructure upgrades and strategic planning efforts. Provided strategies and design alternatives for effective network solutions to enhance DOD communications security.
· Participated in site surveys, architectural plans, synchronization process reviews and deployment practices for new fiber optic and voip Gigabit Ethernet infrastructure backbone network communications upgrades.
· Chosen to assist the SystemManagementCenter, Horizontal Technology Integration Leadership in defining the organizational Strategic Plan for 13 PMO Centers representing $800M in separate projects entities.
AT&T– Somerset, NJ 1998 to 2000
Consultant - Retained to provide engineering support on the UNIX client server Tier III Teleconferencing Platform.
Core member of the New Network Applications group credited with project life cycle design, development and integration of new functionality onto AT&T’s teleconferencing platform. Liaison between Product Development, Engineering, Development and Test to ensure the appropriate and on-time delivery of new product functionality.
· Credited with the new feature introduction of digitized replay (recording) onto the Tier III product platform.
Computer Sciences Corporation (CSC)– Moorestown, NJ 1995 to 1998
Lead Systems Engineer – Chosen to manage and coordinate the deployment of UNIX client server Joint Computer-Aided Logistics Support (JCALS) Enterprise Management weapon system networks on Defense sites nationwide.
Led teams in conducting functional/technical site surveys, identifying customer system requirements, network architectures and new hardware/software deployments into existing networks. Collaborated with global vendors and outside contractors to ensure the on-time third-party technologies delivery. Led multiple projects and teams of 3 to 20 people. Ability to understand customer needs and desires.
· Defined 20 Engineering Installation plans for US Army, Navy, Air Force and Marine site enterprise networks.
· Spearheaded the design and rollout of approximately $50M in network equipment for multiple DOD sites from 15 to 2000 users for integration of weapons systems data into a digitized computer environment.
Our Lady of LourdesMedicalCenter– Camden, NJ 1990 to 1995
Administrator - Provided financial and operational support to Hospital Administrative staff (CFO and CEO) for this $150M+
RegionalMedicalCenter. Coordinated the administration and integration of various applications software, hardware and
operating systems in a UNIX/Windows environment for established medical center solutions enhancing current and future
operations. Blended newly developed concepts, theories and application products into the Hospital strategic plan for future
development and implementation into Hospital operations.
Boeing Helicopter Company– Chester, PA 1987 to 1990
Program Systems Analyst - Recruited as a member of the Project Management Office supporting the R&D efforts for the manufacturer of six V-22 Osprey tilt-rotor aircraft in accordance with customer specifications. Coordinated Work Breakdown Structure tasking, cost/schedule control, resource forecasting, earned value management techniques and long range strategic planning. Acted independently with operational groups to uncover and resolve problems identifying schedule impacts and corrective actions required.
Naval SurfaceWarfareCenter (NSWC)– Philadelphia, PA 1981 to 1987
Project Coordinator - Recipient of two consecutive sustained Superior Performance Awards for coordinating US Naval Fleet
ISEA Technical Documentation programs with ship and submarine operational equipment engineering groups for the Naval Sea Systems Command (NAVSEA) sponsors. Provided engineering and technical services to allow ship and submarine platforms to remain functional in supporting their operational environments, aircraft and weapon system assets, network data sharing requirements and safety-related concerns for Navy Tactical Commanders.
Bachelor of Business Administration Degree
Concentration in Management and ComputerScience
TempleUniversity, Philadelphia, PA
* Recipient of two consecutive sustained Superior Performance Awards from the U.S. Navy
* Recipient of the Mission Success Award from Lockheed Martin Integrated Systems & Global Solutions
* Recipient of an Aircraft Weight Savings Award from Lockheed Martin Aeronautics on the F-35 JSF