CV: ASIC / FPGA Designer
| Date Submitted:||17-02-2010|
| Last Modified:||17-02-2010 (08:54)|
Degree in Electronic Engineering (Laurea in Ingegneria Elettronica), Italy, 1998
Sept. 1998 to April 1999: Internship in a leading company of space industry, Italy, in prosecution of his Thesis, previously developed in the VLSI design center of the same site.
May 1999 to Sept. 2000: Employed in a leading company of automotive industry, Italy, as Technical Services Team project leader. He was involved in engineering projects for production automation (PLC’s and motion controls), in the Predictive Maintenance Program implementation, and gained the Six Sigma Green Belt.
Oct. 2000 up till now: Employed in a leading company of space industry, Italy, as ASIC and FPGA designer in the VLSI design center. Starting September 2006 till April 2007 he worked in a French site of the same company.
• Hardware Description Languages: VHDL;
• Development tools: HDL Designer;
• Simulation tools: Modelsim;
• FPGA synthesis tools: Synplicity, ACTEL Designer, Altera Quartus;
• ASIC synthesis tools: Synopsys;
• Software Languages: Matlab.
• English: very good level (written, read and spoken);
• French: very good level (written, read and spoken);
• Spanish: intermediate level;
• German: basic level.
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register
link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €400 (approx £350 or US$550 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs. For example, a Gold subscription will give you unlimited jobs posting and CV database access for one year at less than €250 per month!
1 month - Discovery
3 months - Bronze
6 months - Silver
12 months - Gold
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)562211007 or send us an email at email@example.com. We will set up an account for you and invoice you. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 19.6% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 19.6% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)562211007.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)562211007 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
Recruitment agencies willing to have access to our CV database will have to purchase a Gold package and recruitment agencies recruiting for companies already using Space Careers will not be accepted.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted in the absence of an email.