|Quick CV Search
*Effective interpersonal and communication skills.
*Pro-E(+15,000 hours) Wildfire 3.0/4.0, INTRALINK 3.2,
Pro-E Basic and Advanced design, Pro-E Surface, Pro-E Production Drawing, Pro-Mechanica, Pro-E top-down design, AutoCad v 2000, Solidworks, Adobe Illustrator, Imagination.
* Knowledge of ASME Y14.5M-1994 Geometric Tolerance and Dimensioning, Mil-Standards Level 3 documentation, ISO 9000, vendor and component search, calculations, material selection for machine shop fabrication, assemblies including cabling and wire harness, weldments, brackets, kinematic mounts, tooling fixtures, sheet metal, vacuum chambers, honeycomb composites, machined parts and purchased sub-components.
* MSOffice tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, MsProject), DOS, UNIX. PC Platform, SunMicro Ultrasparc, HP Visualize, Sherpa, EDAMS, PDMS & Windchill databases.
* Pro-E Mechanical Design Engineer (inactive DoD secret clearance) with over seven years mechanical design experience (Pro-E Wildfire 3.0/4.0).
* Project experiences includes work for Lockheed Space Systems MartinTHAAD program, military aircraft, rack and panel for ground support equipment, and missile launch systems,various SSLORALcommunication satellite product design and LLNL/NIF build programs.
* Duties involved structural, mechanical, opto-mechanical, electro-mechanical, schematics, specs, and sketches designed parts, complex assemblies, plastic injection molded parts and assemblies design, prototyping, vendor and manufacturing interface, testing, product and packaging development process, project work, creating BOM and incorporating ECO's for manufacturing release.
Mechanical Design Engineerat Space Systems LORAL, Palo Alto, California. Oct 2005 to Sept 2009
* Part of LORAL's EchoStar/AsiaSat/ICO/TerraStar/IntelSat satellite Main Body Structure Subsystem Design team. Developed and designed, from concept through production the Earth/Anti-Earth/ACS Panels, N/S Web Panels, Central/Extension Cylinder, Holddown brackets, Dapm Supports, momentum wheel supports, brackets, wave guides, cable and wire harness fabrication fixture design, Mass Simulators, MAGE (mechanical ground support equipment), tooling fixtures, drill templates, etc.
* Provide drawing support to the engineering staff, provide design detailing as needed.
* Apply appropriate design rules for clearance and tolerances.
* Check parts for interference and adherence to standards.
* Communications with dispersed team across different department.
* Coordinated build of prototype piece parts and assemblies.
* Reviews and supervises release of full documentation.
* Supports procurement efforts in correlation with overall project deadlines.
* Provides “hands on” assistance and support to manufacturing.
Pro-E Electro-Mechanical Designer (contractor) at Veeco Instruments, Fremont, California.Oct 2004 to Sept 2005
* Part of a work team accountable for developing, designing and documenting conforming to MIL-STDS Level 3 Veeco’s PVD (Physical Vapor Deposition)SENSOR NEXUS process equipment used for advanced 3D metrology research and nanotechnology. Pro-E designed and detailed the vaccuum chamber, lid, shields, frame, lifting crane etc… Pro-E mechanical design support on ALD (Atomic Layer Deposition) Program.
* Defines design specs based on customer requirements and company capabilities.
* Responsible for providing best design concepts by monitoring concept and design review meetings, as well as by personal contribution.
* Develops entire design , including initial concept, layouts and detailed engineering.
* Works with other engineers and designers, as well as with team members outside the engineering department, according to project requirements.
* Prepares presentations for internal and external customers.
Mechanical Designer (contractor) at Lockheed Martin Space Systems Company, Sunnyvale, California. Sept 2003 to Dec 2003
* Part of THAAD (Theater High Altitude Area Defense) Propulsion and Controls Engineering Design team accountable for the design of EDU, GTU, Flight, ShotL Boost Motor Assemblies and Booster Assemblies.
* Supported preliminary and critical design peer review documentation and presentations using CAD, Intralink, layout and detailed working drawings, created accurate BOM, incorporated ECOs and released to EDAMS.
Mechanical Designer (contractor) at Space Systems LORAL, Palo Alto, California. Feb 2001 to Dec 2002
* Part of Loral's SatMex6/IPSTAR/SpainSat satellite Main Body Structure Subsystem Design team. Developed and designed, from concept through production the Earth/Anti-Earth/ACS Panels, N/S Web Panels, Central/Extension Cylinder, momentum wheel supports, brackets, wave guides,cable and wire harness fabrication fixture design, tooling fixtures, drill templates, etc.
* Coordinated build of prototype piece parts and assemblies.
Mechanical Designer(contractor) at the National Ignition Facility, Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory, Livermore, California. Feb 1999 to Jan 2001
* Accountable for designs of OAB Fixtures, Noid Assy-End Effectors, LRU Mirror Mount Pallets, Horizontal and Vertical Rotary Flatforms fixtures, Mirror Alignment Detectors for the Optics Assembly Delivery Unit.
* Design layouts control panels, wiring , cable routing, electrical assys, complex structural assys for the NIF laser beam experiments per ASME Y14.5 DOD 1000 using Pro-e with PDM.
* Configuration management interface with ProIntraLink NIF PDM (Sherpa).
ACADEMIC ACHIEVEMENT AND PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT:
* Bachelor of Science in CIVIL Engineering at the University of Santo Tomas.
* Designing Plastic Parts for Assembly (DPA) at the University of Wisconsin-Madison, College of Engineering.
* Pro-Engineer Wildfire 3.0 courses at Parametric Technology Corporation in Santa Clara, California.
* Strategic Design Workshop, Design for Experiments, High Performance Work Team Systems seminars.
|1 month - Discovery||400 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1050 euros||convert|
|6 months - Silver||1800 euros||convert|
|12 months - Gold||2950 euros||convert|