|Quick CV Search
Sep 2009 - Sep 2011 European Space Agency. The Netherlands.
Platform In-Orbit Performance Engineer. ‘Young Graduate’ program.
1) System level knowledge of different Earth Observation missions: Platform, Payload and Ground Segment.
2) In depth knowledge of Spacecraft Platforms and Subsystems: Power, Thermal, Attitude and Orbit Control, Data Handling, Communications.
Specifically I have acquired hands-on in CryoSat-2 and Swarm missions, systems and subsystems design. Other Earth Observation missions have also been studied at system level (Envisat, GOCE).
3) CryoSat-2 Platform Preventive Maintenance carried out by monitoring and analysing the house-keeping telemetry (HKTM) key parameters in a routine cycle (weekly, monthly and long-term reviews):
- Monitoring of the performance of the satellite platform
- Identifying trends
- Diagnosing possible anomalies
4) CS-2 Platform Corrective Maintenance, by following up on the investigations performed in order to safely recover the satellite from platform anomalies.
5) Support to the Earth Observation Projects Management by providing weekly, monthly and quarterly reporting on the Platform IOP evolution and configuration.
2009 Jan - Aug Indra Systems. Department Of Logic Security. Madrid, Spain
Consultant in Business Development.
Preparation of offers and contracts on IT security systems (digital cryptographic signatures guaranteeing document integrity and authenticity).
2008 Jan - Sep Polytechnic University Of Madrid. Faculty Of Telecommunications Engineering. Madrid, Spain
Research project in the context of the International Polar Year (2007-2008).
Field work in the Chilean Antarctic base “General Bernardo O’Higgins”.
Paper presented at the XXIII National symposium of the International Union of Radio Science (URSI) in Madrid: “Remote transmission system of neighboring devices from an Antarctic base”.
2007 Mar - Sep Illinois Institute Of Technology, Department Of Electrical And Computer Engineering.Chicago, USA
Master final project: “Noise propagation in non linear transmission lines”.
2005-2007 Ecole Nationale Supérieure De l’Electronique Et De Ses Applications. Paris, France.
Master of Science in Electrical and Computer Engineering.
European Socrates-Erasmus program: Double-Degree between UPM-Madrid and ENSEA-Paris.
2002-2007 Polytechnic University Of Madrid, Faculty Of Telecommunications Engineering. Madrid, Spain.
Master of Science in Telecommunications Engineering.
May 2011 Spacecraft Operations Course. ESA-ESOC. Darmstad, Germany.
Sep 2009 Spacecraft Systems Engineering. ESA-ESTEC. Noordwijk, The Netherlands.
Spanish: Mother Tongue.
Tools for HKTM analysis: Excel, Matlab.
Other MS Office tools: Word, Power Point, Visio, Project.
Electrical simulation tools: PSpice, Advanced Design System, Micro-Cap, Cadence.
• 1st Antarctic Award for Young Researchers, by the Polytechnic University of Madrid (UPM), 2007.
• Madrid Scholarship for Academic Excellent Achievement, 2002/03, 2003/04, and 2004/05.
Sep. 2008 “Remote transmission system of neighboring devices from an Antarctic base”.
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
|6 months - Silver||1950 euros||convert|
|12 months - Gold||3200 euros||convert|