|Quick CV Search
Dates: July 2013 - Present
Galileo Spacecraft Operations Engineer at LSE Space GmbH, c/o GCC-D, Oberpfaffenhofen, Münchener Straße 20, D-82234 Weßling, Germany
-Spacecraft Operations Engineer responsible for the Data Handling, Payload and TT&C Systems of the IOV and FOC Galileo satellites at GCC-D (Galileo Control Center - Deutschland).
-Team Leader of the DHS/PAY/TTC Engineering Shift Team, providing 24/7 support to the Galileo Constellation.
-Monitoring of S/C health and performance status. Preparation of recovery and routine operations.
-Execution, creation and validation of Flight procedures for routine and special operations.
-Support for the training of the Operations Shift Team.
Dates: June 2012 - June 2013
Galileo Spacecraft Controller and Shift Leader at LSE Space GmbH, c/o GCC-D, Oberpfaffenhofen, Münchener Straße 20, D-82234 Weßling, Germany
-Galileo shift team member at GCC-D (Galileo Control Center - Deutschland) for the IOV phase.
-Executing Flight procedures during contacts with Galileo IOV satellites.
-Monitoring S/C performances and executing telecommands for routine and special operations.
-Logging and reporting of operations activities.
-Coordination via voice loop of operations with GCC-I (GCC - Italia) and other Control Centers (ECC, IOT, NOC, CNES).
-Ground Controller for the Galileo TT&C Stations (Kiruna, Kourou and Redu Stations) with execution of Ground procedures when covering the Shift Leader position.
Dates: October 2011 - March 2012
Internship at Thales Alenia Space Italia S.p.A., 24, Via Saccomuro, 00131 Rome, Italy
-Study of real-time steering algorithms for agile spacecraft's high torque actuators.
-Modelling of an Attitude Control System (AOCS) for an Earth observation mission using a
-Tracking manoeuvres analysis for agile spacecraft missions.
Education and training
Dates: September 2008 - March 2011
Master's Degree in Astronautical Engineering (Final grade 110/110 cum laude)
at the School of Aerospace Engineering, "La Sapienza" Rome University
- Astrodynamics, Satellite systems and subsystems
- Thesis in collaboration with Thales Alenia Space company: “Steering Algorithms for Control Moment Gyros in Box Configuration”
Dates: September 2005 - September 2008
Bachelor's Degree in Aerospace Engineering (Final grade 108/110)
at "La Sapienza" Rome University
- Flight mechanics, Aerospace structures, Aerospace propulsion
- Thesis title: “Solar Cells Fabrication Technologies and Aeronautical Applications”
Dates: September 2000 - July 2005
Scientific High School Degree (Final grade 94/100)
at Liceo scientifico statale “P. Ruffini”, Viterbo
Mathematics, Physics, Natural sciences, Modern and Latin literature, Foreign languages (English, French)
Personal skills and competences
Mother tongue: Italian
Other languages: English, French, German, Spanish
Social skills and competences:
- Great team working skills
- Ability to adapt in multicultural environments
- Public relations experience during volunteer activities
- Participation to the G.A.U.S.S. team projects (University of Rome “La Sapienza” Astrodynamics team)
Organisational skills and competences:
- Good organisational skills (Planning and logistics organisation for boy scout activities and camps)
- Leadership experience for small teams (Scout leader)
- Volunteer activities planning, organisation and coordination
- Participation to Civil Protection training and simulation exercises at regional level
Computer skills and competences:
-SCOS-2000 for the controll and command of Spacecraft constellations
-MOIS-6 for creation and management of Operations Procedures
-MUST for analysis of S/C Telemetry
-Good knowledge of Matlab programming language and Simulink environment.
Basic level knowledge for the following programming languages and software:
-Programming languages: C/C++ and Fortran 90/95
-CAD software: CATIA V5 (Mechanical parts design for G.A.U.S.S. projects and ESA's REXUS-7
-Structural analysis software: Femap with Nastran NX
-Thermal analysis software: Maya TMG Thermal/Flow (Thermal analysis for ESA's REXUS-7 program)
-Good knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
Artistic skills and competences:
- Musician (guitar, bass) in various bands, with concerts and music contests at regional and national level experience
- Music composer member of S.I.A.E. (Italian editors and authors society)
- Assistant-director and actor in various short films (Winner of the “500 air drive championship” video contest)
- Freehand drawing
Other skills and competences:
- Certified scout leader (Wood Badge) with 14 years of boy scouts activities experience (5 years as unit leader)
- Amateur astronomer
- Sports: Swimming, basket, trekking and five-a-side football
Driving licence: Class B (European driving licence)
-Italian professional qualification as Industrial Engineer
-Participation to the ESA's REXUS-7 program (2009-2010) with the School of Aerospace Engineering team of the University of Rome “La Sapienza”
Meschini M., Curti F., and Anania M., “Steering Algorithms for Single Gimbal Control Moment Gyros in
Box Configuration”, Proceedings of the 3rd CEAS Air&Space conference, 24-28 October 2011,
I hereby authorize the use of my personal details in relation to the Italian Legislative Decree n° 196/2003
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
|6 months - Silver||1950 euros||convert|
|12 months - Gold||3200 euros||convert|