|Quick CV Search
· Quality Engineer at GMS IVQ for Galileo GMS at Thales Alenia Space,(DE)
· SW Integration and Validation Manager in e-business network G2B2B project at Indra System,(PT)
· Head of Quality and Environmental Management in Deimos-1 Satellite at Deimos Imaging, (SP)
· Product /Quality Assurance Manager in military, space and ESA projects at Indra System,(SP)
· Project Engineer in civil projects at Indra System,(SP)
· R+D Engineer for special load safety system at Micelect, (SP)
· Teacher of technical matters at Spanish Ministry of education and science,(SP)
· Military: communications equipment
· Space: Satellites /Ground Segment, process data chain, Processes management
· Civil: Travel ticket vending systems, Special load safety systems
· Training: Electronic and Electricity, Quality
· IT: CRMs (vantive), B2B
§ Operating system: MS Windows, Open office, Ubuntu.
§ Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Microsoft project.
§ Quality Standards:ECSS-E/M/Q, ISO 14001:2004, ISO 9001:2008, PECAL/AQAP 2110, PECAL/AQAP 2105series
§ CAD: ORCAD, TANGO, EAGLE, Dialux
§ Test: NCTS, Jira, Trac, Bugzilla, Testlink, Hudson, CONCALNET
§ Processes: IDEF 0, QMAP.
§ Satellite Operations: HLMPS (High Level Mission Planning System) for DEIMOS-1 satellite.
§ Database Management: Oracle, SQL.
§ Coding: Assembler (PIC 16/17/18, Z80, 8086),VBA, C, C+, Vantive
10/2012 – 10/2013 Altran Deutschland /Thales Alenia SpaceThales, Pforzheim, Germany
Quality Engineer at GMS IVQ for Galileo GMS
· Support of the Product Assurance Manager regarding processes application and verification.
· Creation of the related metrics for the IVQ Quality follow-up.
· Participate to the Quality review of the Test Procedures and Test Reports.
· Participation at the formal Test Readiness Meetings (TRM).
· Witness the formal tests execution in Factory and on Sites.
· Following –up of corrective and improvement actions.
10/2011 – 02/2012 Indra System, Lisbon, Portugal
SW Integration and Validation Manager
· Led a team of software engineers responsible for integrating and validating the digital platform tasks Performed
Where the main duties were:
o The management of the integrated environments (application versions, deployments, data)
o Performing the tests, in these environments (functional tests, regression tests, automated tests).
11/2007 – 09/2011 Deimos Imaging, Valladolid, Spain
Head of Quality and Environmental Management
· Working as Head of Quality and Environmental Management in the definition, development, implementation and certification of the Quality and Environment Management System (Q&EMS) in compliance with requirement scheme of (ISO & AQAP) including the coordination, deployment and maintenance of a corporate intranet are among the key duties and responsibilities.
· Support during the commissioning and IOV phases of the DEIMOS-1 satellite and its Ground Station, and through the later stages of routine operation and commercial exploitation of the space mission system.
· PA/QA support provided for the development of EO satellite data products and applications projects under ECSS and AQAP standards (Q-ST-80, M-ST-80, E-ST-40).
· Acted as deputy head of infrastructure and facilities division when he was out of office in mission.
o Contact with suppliers of services such as printing, cleaning, office maintenance, office accommodation, catering, and so on.
o Perform small purchase orders.
o Act as focal point for liaison on facilities and infrastructure matters with external parties.
06/2000 – 11/2007 Indra System, Madrid, Spain
Product /Quality Assurance Manager
· Where my main tasks were the followings under ISO, AQAP and ECSS standards depending on the projects:
o Risk Management.
o Provide assistance in selection and procurement of materials, parts and processes.
o Problem reporting and tracking (HPRs SPRs, NCRs).
o Support the change control process (CCN, RFD, RFW) and participate in MRB/NCRB
o Corrective/preventive action definition, implementation & monitoring
o Incoming inspections.
o Ensure that project subcontractors/suppliers implement an effective QMS fulfilling the contract requirements
o Act as focal point for all projects on QA issues and interface with Customer and Subcontractor representatives.
· Main projects:
o Military: EVA, MANPACK, T-BIBANDA
o Civil: Metro Madrid, Renfe, Attiko Metro.
o ESA: SMOS satellite, (DBGS) 3D Terrain Database Generation System.
05/1998 – 06/2000 Indra System, Madrid, Spain
· Design, development, installation, operation and maintenance of the travel ticket vending systems and access control system.
· Responsible for post-sale monitoring.
· Responsible for control systems of the manufacturer.
· Major projects:
o Metro Madrid, Renfe.
05/1996 – 05/1998 Micelect S.L. - Madrid, Spain
· Development and research of new applications for special load safety system (lift, hoists, escalators, etc).
· Design ofreliabilitytest for new products.
· Design of new equipment under requirements ( Electronic, Electrical and electromechanical parts, PCBs, Assembler language, C language)
· Responsible for control systems of the manufacturing and test equipment.
04/1992 – 09/1998 Spanish Ministry of Education and Science, Madrid, Spain
Teacher of technical matters (electronic and computer science)
· Senior Trainer at different institutes of the Community of Madrid (Vallecas, Barajas, Pacífico, Alcobendas, Torrejón de Ardoz, Embajadores).
09/1987 - 12/1996 University of Alcalá de Henares, Alcalá de Henares, (Spain)
Subject: Electronic and Telecommunications Engineering
Degree: Bachelor Degree
Final Project: Mining train monitoring and control
09/1982 - 06/1987 Instituto de FP Juan Martín “el empecinado” Aranda de Duero, (Spain)
Subject: Electronic Equipment
Degree: Specialized Technical Diploma
Final Project: FM vs AM
2012(16h) Altran services quality, Munich, Altran Germany:
Course from the Altran Company program, aiming to describe and explain the Quality System Program and the relationship with its processes.
2012(16h) Jira in GMS, Pforzheim, TAS-D:
Course from the TAS-D Company , aiming to provide knowledge in the usage in GMS project with the Infrastructure in Pforzheim (security constraints for cla and uncla topics)
2010(32h) AQAP 2000, NATO requirements for defence companies, Madrid, AEC:
Course from the Asociación Española de la Calidad, aiming to provide knowledge in the managements of if applied appropriately, provide confidence in the Supplier’s capability to deliver products that conform to Acquirer contract requirements and to have a complete view of AQAP 2000 standards.
2009 (28h) DEIMOS-1 Satellite Operations and Applications Seminar, Valladolid, DMI:
Course from the Deimos Imaging company aiming to provide a brief knowledge about different processes take part in the management of the deimos-1 satellite: spacecraft, flight dynamics, ground segment, processing chain, operators, manoeuvres, and so on.
2009 (28h) Quality management of the software lifecycle, Madrid, BV:
Course from the Bureau Veritas company aiming to address lifecycle quality issues in software systems as well as the methodologies, techniques, and technologies that we have found to be useful in giving to customers.
2008 (40h) Internal audits of the quality system, Madrid, AEC, BV:
Course from the Bureau Veritas and Asociación Española de la Calidad company aiming to the following issues both from quality point of view and from company point of view: Auditors and qualified, quality system exists, adequate resources and support, evidential material, formally reported results, follow-up audits, and so on.
2007 (25h) Quality and Environment Management (DMS), Madrid, DMS:
Course from the Deimos Space company aiming to give a brief explanation on company processes, from purchasing process to project management process even HR process with the focus on Deimos Space company.
2005 (25h) Quality Management under ISO, ECSS and AQAP standards, Madrid, IDR:
Course from the Indra System company aiming to give good practices and usage in ISO, ECSS and AQAP Standards with the focus on Indra System/Space company and especially on military and ESA projects.
2003 (16h) Skills leadership and development of employees, Madrid, IDR:
Course from the Indra System company aiming to how management the employees and how stimulate the skills leadership for getting the better results.
2003 (16h) Negotiation skills, Madrid, IDR:
Course from the Indra System company aiming to learn to be a skillednegotiatorcan help youmake deals, solve problems, manage conflicts, and preserve relationships. Using strategies, techniques and tipscanbe found in anegotiation.
2003 (16h) Indra services quality, Madrid, IDR:
Course from the Indra System company aiming to know what is Indra servicesquality and how to improve them and how to make proper use of them. Always focused on Indra System company.
2000 (32h) ORACLE administration,Madrid, IDR:
Course from the Indra System company aiming to know using Oracle Training Administration to meet the training requirements of your project and, besides all topics in accordance with project requirements, users, scripts, and so on.
2000 (50h) Organization of the company, Madrid, UAH:
Course from the University of Alcala de Henares aiming to have a concept and knowledge from manager and/ or owner point of views.
1999 (50h) Processing and transmitting signals,Madrid, UAH:j
Course from the University of Alcala de Henares aiming to have a practical knowledge fromDSP(Data Signal Processor) point of view. Types of DSPs, applications and toolsto create new developments.
1999 (50h) Computer and communication systems,Madrid, UAH:
Course from the University of Alcala de Henares aiming to have a theoretical knowledge in Communication Systems such as the internet, mobile phones and digital TV. A practical knowledge in how computer systems are used and how they integrate into other systems.
1999 (50h) Electronic equipment, Madrid, UAH:
Course from the University of Alcala de Henares aiming to show how with the increase of electrical/electronic equipment integration complexity, the electromagnetic compatibility (EMC).The direct relationship between the input control voltage and the corresponding level of radiated emissions. New models using artificial intelligence techniques.
· Spanish (Mother Tongue)
· English (Fluent)
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
|6 months - Silver||1950 euros||convert|
|12 months - Gold||3200 euros||convert|