AIRBUS (Toulouse) : coordination of a “Work package” on the management of the electrical power center :
· Participation in the answer to the specification (estimate of the workload),
· Selection and installation of the team (5 engineers),
· Coordination of the following activities:
1. Definition of process and specifications of tools for the definition of electrical power center (tools belonging to the Airbus information system),
2. Management of the associated evolutions,
3. Generation of the definitions dossier and the databases of the electrical distribution system,
4. Technical support with the certificate of conformity of the delivered hearts
AIRBUS “electric distribution” design department on the primary power center of A380:
· Follow-up of the aspects continuous improvement and management of configuration
· Intervention on various technical subjects: thermics, weight reduction, follow-up of the retrofits on planes, management of the databases…
EADS SPACE TRANSPORTATION (les Mureaux). Configuration management responsible of the test platforms of the ATV (Automated Transfer Vehicle):
· Definition, installation and following of the process and the tools needed for the management of the "realised configuration" and of the anomalies.
· Support to the test engineering (definition of the data management process and of the test preparation method).
· Participation of the specification of two company tools :
1. Management of the anomalies,
2. Management of the realised configuration and of the associated evolutions.
ALCATEL SPACE INDUSTRIES (Cannes factory). Working in the AIT mechanical department (AIT= Assembly Integration and Test) as a mechanical responsible:
Ø Intervention on the sub system IASI during six month :
· Technical specification of mechanical ground system equipment and monitoring of the fabrication.
· Redaction of mechanical integration procedures.
Ø Intervention on communications satellites (3 in fonction):
· Preparation of the mechanical activities (material, planning and procedures).
· Management of the technical teams (multitasking) in clean room.
· Preparation and execution of the launch campaign for AB2 on Ariane 4 at Kourou.
End 1998 A 4-month exchanges with the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign in the college of engineering with a "mechanical engineering" major.
1994-1999 Graduated of the University of Technology of Compiègne (UTC) in MECHANICAL engineering with a minor in MATERIAL engineering.
1994 General certificate of education (advanced level) in mathematics and physics..
LANGUAGES & COMPUTER SKILLS
English: good level (TOEFL score : 617).
Spanish: Basic level.
Very good knowing of WORD, EXCEL, POWERPOINT and WINDOWS XP/NT.
Good knowing of software ACCESS, MATLAB, IDEAS et MAPLE.
Programming in Pascal and Visual Basic.
Sport: Badminton (competition), voile, ski.
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £350 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs. For example, a Gold subscription will give you unlimited jobs posting and unlimited CV database access for one year at just over €250 per month!
2017 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
|6 months - Silver||1950 euros||convert|
|12 months - Gold||3200 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)562211007 or send us an email at email@example.com. We will set up an account for you and invoice you. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)562211007.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)562211007 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
Recruitment agencies are only eligible for a Gold package and recruitment agencies recruiting for companies already using Space Careers will not be accepted.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.