Summary of Experience
7.0Years of extensive experience in Operations & maintenance of Earth Station Equipments for Satellite Communication which Include configuration and manipulation on MEM system used for Compression (MPEG-II), DVB Specifications monitoring & measurements. Evaluation of Conditional Access System (CAS), Middleware and Subscriber Management System (SMS),O&M of VSAT.
SR. Earth Station Engineer (Sr. Executive).
At “Sahara India T.V. Network”, Noida. Since Dec.—2003.
SITV Network is currently working in news and entertainment TV channels. Its Teleport having international standard of broadcasting systems & currently uplinking nine TV channels. Channels are uplinked through Asiasat 3S on MCPC platform. NSS11, NSS6 & Insat 3C is used for contribution link in C & Ku band. It has a large number of flyaway DSNG and OB vans for live coverage. Vsat Installation, Operation & maintenance All over India to connect all the bureaus to main hub for SNG purpose.
· Responsibility of Encryption of Sahara ONE, Firangi & Sahara Filmy.
· Configuring Encyrptor (Irdeto Access)
· SAS (Stand Alone Scrambler)
·Operation for activation of customer using Flexi Server & Pisys Software.
· Assisting and providing technical support to the field engineers.
· Assisting and providing technical support to play out for the Live telecast events.
· On location installation of DSNG flyaway unit & OB van.
· Tracking of antennas manually on different satellite as per requirement.
· Responsibility of whole MCPC chain of 9 video channels from U/L to D/L.
· Operation and maintenance of Very Small Aperture Terminal (VSAT).
· Up linking and down linking of Audio and Video signals through VSAT.
· Video conferencing through VSAT & SNG for news and in house program.
· Operation and Maintenance of Earth Station Equipments like Encoder,
Mux, Scrambler, HPA, ACU (antenna control unit), GPS Based equipment.
Modulator (Tandberg), SET Top BOX (Eurostar and Technosat etc.), MEM
As a Communication Engineer, 1.5 yrs, Since 30 May 2002 To 09 Dec 2003).. At Jain Studios Ltd. (NSTPL, GR. NOIDA).
JSL (NSTPL) is a news channel and Teleport service provider. Its teleport having facilities to uplink and downlink the channels for customers. The teleport is uplinking the channels in SCPC platform namely Jain TV, CMM, Aastha, Aahimsa, Punjab Today and Channel guide on PAN AM SAT 10,Thaicom-3 & INSAT-3A.It also provides DSNG services for TV channels for live coverage
· Maintaining different parameter check records for SCPC chain.
· Tracking of antennas manually on different satellite as per requirement
· On location installation of DSNG flyaway unit
· Assisting and providing technical support to play out for the Live telecast events for Aastha, Punjab Today, CMM, Aahimsa.
Technical knowledge & Resposibilities
· Operation, Control & Maintenance of equipment installed at earth station.
· Live through Flyaway DSNG and OB Van across the country.
· Working knowledge with satellite software tools.
· DSNG application at earthstation to support the live telecast of programs.
· Worked with PAS-10,Thaicom-3,Insat-3A,Insat-3C,GE!A,Insat 3B.
· Familirity with satellite hardware & VSAT.
· Manual Antenna tracking for different satellite.
B.E. Electronics & Comm. MACET, Patna Year- 2002 Percentage 67.6%
· Desire and ability to learn new technologies.
· Good analytical skills.
· Result-oriented and committed to excellence.
· Ability to work with a team and individually.
· Able to work under the pressure of deadlines
Reading newspaper, traveling and listening music.
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £350 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs. For example, a Gold subscription will give you unlimited jobs posting and unlimited CV database access for one year at just over €250 per month!
2017 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
|6 months - Silver||1950 euros||convert|
|12 months - Gold||3200 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)562211007 or send us an email at email@example.com. We will set up an account for you and invoice you. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)562211007.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)562211007 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
Recruitment agencies are only eligible for a Gold package and recruitment agencies recruiting for companies already using Space Careers will not be accepted.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.