To experience new challenges in an international Customer-oriented environment using technical and commercial expertise.
DNV (Det Norske Veritas) France,
Aerospace Industrial Sector Manager and Lead Auditor-Key Customer Manager
- Lead Assessor and Project Manager for the Ericsson BMUM unit assessment contract worldwide. In charge of managing the project and the audit campaign together with a team of two auditors.
- In charge of developing and managing the EN9100/9120 Certification service for DNV in Europe and
The position covers marketing, commercial and technical aspects:
- acquisition of new Customers,
- establishment of technical and commercial offers,
- follow-up of existing contracts,
- execution of projects including the management of audit teams,
- audit of Customers.
- TL9000 Certification Lead Auditing.
The position entails project management and audit of Customers.
- ISO 14001 Project Management.
ISO14001 Certification and EN9100 training contracts achieved with Airbus.
Project manager for the ISO14001 Certification (Phase I and II) of Airbus Worldwide.
Project manager for the EN9100 Certification of SAAB in
Project manager for the TL9000 Certification of Alcatel in Europe and
Project Manager for Ericsson BMUM assessment worldwide. Leading a team of 3 auditors during the different phases of the activity.
DNV (Det Norske Veritas)
Senior Product Assurance Engineer
- Responsible for the quality aspects of platform parts for the METOP satellite assembled by Astrium Space.
The position entailed:
- verifying that the quality of electronic equipment including antennas, solar panels and mechanical structure parts complied with the specifications issued by Astrium as well as the rules established by the European Space Agency,
- follow-up of subcontractors throughout the project life.
Product Assurance Engineer as sub-contractor to Alcatel Space Industries,
- Responsible for the quality aspects of payload parts for the Stentor and Nilesat102 telecommunications satellites assembled by Alcatel Space.
The position entailed:
- verifying that the quality of the active antenna subsystem, TCR subsystem and deployable ultra light reflector complied with the specifications issued by Alcatel and the final Customer.
Intecs Sistemi SpA (Matra Marconi Group),
- Engineering tasks on the Hot Bird 2 & 4 telecommunications satellites assembled by Matra Marconi Space.
The position entailed:
- drafting, compiling and verifying integration procedures for the electronic equipment,
- reporting activity following performance of electronic tests,
- maintaining and updating the telemetries and commands database,
- authoring several software test routines used during the integration and testing processes,
- involved in all phases of: the satellite integration for the Hot Bird 2 project, including the launch campaign at the Cape Canaveral Space Centre in Florida, USA.
Matra Marconi Space,
- Study and start-up of an electronic catalogue using the Folio Views tool interfaced with information managing system.
- Implementation of an IT tool developed by Intects Sistemi.
Matra Marconi Space,
Involved in writing a software user's manual still operated by ESA laboratories in
December 1992: Degree in Electronic Engineering (Polytechnic of
Research thesis on the Codification of HDTV Images by Numerical Techniques at the TV Research Centre of Turin (CNR).
Co-author of an Applied Electronic Exercise Study Manual (2 volumes).
Experience with Windows XP, DIGITAL, VAX/VMS, UNIX, Apple, HP, (Pascal, Fortran, ETOL).
Italian (mother tongue)
Spanish (good understanding)
Tennis, football, travel, watches, photography.
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £400 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs. For example, a Gold subscription will give you unlimited jobs posting and unlimited CV database access for one year at just over €250 per month!
2018 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
|6 months - Silver||1950 euros||convert|
|12 months - Gold||3200 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)562211007 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will set up an account for you and invoice you. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)562211007.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)562211007 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
Recruitment agencies are only eligible for a Gold package and recruitment agencies recruiting for companies already using Space Careers will not be accepted.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing email@example.com. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.