A committed and proactive professional who specialises in the use of design, development, quality assurance and management techniques for production, overhaul and repair of aircrafts, mechanical, electrical and aeronautical systems. Quick to assimilate new ideas, concepts and cutting-edge technologies whilst demonstrating a logical and analytical approach to solving complex problems and issues. Able to work well on own initiative whilst demonstrating the organisation and prioritisation required to achieve tight deadlines and deliverables. A motivational and inspirational leader who enjoys being part of a successful and productive team and thrives in highly pressurised and challenging working environments.
Currently looking for a new and challenging position, one which will make best use of existing skills and experience whilst enabling further personal and professional development.
ME Space Engineering & Rocketry (Specialisation in Rocket Propulsion)
- Birla Institute of Technology ( Mesra ), India
AMIE Mechanical Engineering – Institution of Engineers(India)
· Quality assurance during design, development and production of mechanical, aeronautical and electro mechanical systems of aircrafts and airborne systems. Quality Audits, ISO- 9000 Internal Audit, Quality Management,Six Sigma concepts. Able to improve Quality in any Industry.
2006–date Aeronautical Quality Assurance,India, Asst. Director :
· Playing a lead role in the quality assurance and management team tasked with designing, developing and producing range of complex aeronautical systems.
· Involved in the key management aspects of the project to facilitate the achievement of demanding deadlines and deliverables thereby enabling the project to proceed to the next phase.
· Providing a prompt and appropriate response to unforeseen mechanical and electrical design and manufacturing problems including making innovative decisions to prevent future repercussions.
· Successfully developing a range of mechanical and electrical systems for airborne systems including dimensional inspection, assembly of systems and sub systems.
· Additionally developing and testing materials, mechanical, electrical, hydraulic and pneumatic systems and subsystems to facilitate the achievement of operational functionality.
· Active involvement to resolve critical problems in actuators, regulators, various hydraulic,pneumatic and electro-mechanical control valves , accuators, accumulators, boot strap reservoirs including assembly , integration, qualification testing, environmental testing and final testing.
1997–2006 Aeronautical Quality Assurance, SENIOR SCIENTIFIC OFFICER
· Quality assurance during design, development, production, overhaul and repair of aircraft machanical and hydraulic systems.
.Specifically responsible for the development and production quality assurance of aeronautical systems .
· Design, development and production quality assurance of mechanical and hydraulic systems, wheels and brakes.
· Assembly, functional tests, qualification tests of mechanical and hydraulic systems of air crafts. Quality Assurance of aircraft hydraulic pumps, fuel pumps, after burners, test rigs etc.
· Production, overhaul and repair quality assurance, quality audits, dimensional audits.
1993-1997 Aeronautical Quality Assurance, JR. SCIENTIFIC OFFICER
· Quality Assurance during production, overhaul and repair of aeronautical , mechanical, hydraulic and fuel systems. Air craft hydraulic pumps, fuel pumps, after burners, test rigs etc.
· Quality Audits, component Inspection, assembly and final testing.
1989–1993 Directorate of Quality Assurance, TECHNICAL SUPERVISOR
· Responsible for Quality Assurance of Mechanical Systems. Dimensional audits, NDT and defect investigation of weapons.
· Published 04 research papers
Corporate life members of : i) Aeronautical Society of India
ii) Institution of Engineers ( India ), Chartered Engineer
Age: 43 years
Marital Status Married.
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
|6 months - Silver||1950 euros||convert|
|12 months - Gold||3200 euros||convert|