A committed and proactive professional who specialises in the use of design, development, quality assurance and management techniques for production, overhaul and repair of aircrafts, mechanical, electrical and aeronautical systems. Quick to assimilate new ideas, concepts and cutting-edge technologies whilst demonstrating a logical and analytical approach to solving complex problems and issues. Able to work well on own initiative whilst demonstrating the organisation and prioritisation required to achieve tight deadlines and deliverables. A motivational and inspirational leader who enjoys being part of a successful and productive team and thrives in highly pressurised and challenging working environments.
Currently looking for a new and challenging position, one which will make best use of existing skills and experience whilst enabling further personal and professional development.
ME Space Engineering & Rocketry (Specialisation in Rocket Propulsion)
- Birla Institute of Technology ( Mesra ), India
AMIE Mechanical Engineering – Institution of Engineers(India)
· Quality assurance during design, development and production of mechanical, aeronautical and electro mechanical systems of aircrafts and airborne systems. Quality Audits, ISO- 9000 Internal Audit, Quality Management,Six Sigma concepts. Able to improve Quality in any Industry.
2006–date Aeronautical Quality Assurance,India, Asst. Director :
· Playing a lead role in the quality assurance and management team tasked with designing, developing and producing range of complex aeronautical systems.
· Involved in the key management aspects of the project to facilitate the achievement of demanding deadlines and deliverables thereby enabling the project to proceed to the next phase.
· Providing a prompt and appropriate response to unforeseen mechanical and electrical design and manufacturing problems including making innovative decisions to prevent future repercussions.
· Successfully developing a range of mechanical and electrical systems for airborne systems including dimensional inspection, assembly of systems and sub systems.
· Additionally developing and testing materials, mechanical, electrical, hydraulic and pneumatic systems and subsystems to facilitate the achievement of operational functionality.
· Active involvement to resolve critical problems in actuators, regulators, various hydraulic,pneumatic and electro-mechanical control valves , accuators, accumulators, boot strap reservoirs including assembly , integration, qualification testing, environmental testing and final testing.
1997–2006 Aeronautical Quality Assurance, SENIOR SCIENTIFIC OFFICER
· Quality assurance during design, development, production, overhaul and repair of aircraft machanical and hydraulic systems.
.Specifically responsible for the development and production quality assurance of aeronautical systems .
· Design, development and production quality assurance of mechanical and hydraulic systems, wheels and brakes.
· Assembly, functional tests, qualification tests of mechanical and hydraulic systems of air crafts. Quality Assurance of aircraft hydraulic pumps, fuel pumps, after burners, test rigs etc.
· Production, overhaul and repair quality assurance, quality audits, dimensional audits.
1993-1997 Aeronautical Quality Assurance, JR. SCIENTIFIC OFFICER
· Quality Assurance during production, overhaul and repair of aeronautical , mechanical, hydraulic and fuel systems. Air craft hydraulic pumps, fuel pumps, after burners, test rigs etc.
· Quality Audits, component Inspection, assembly and final testing.
1989–1993 Directorate of Quality Assurance, TECHNICAL SUPERVISOR
· Responsible for Quality Assurance of Mechanical Systems. Dimensional audits, NDT and defect investigation of weapons.
· Published 04 research papers
Corporate life members of : i) Aeronautical Society of India
ii) Institution of Engineers ( India ), Chartered Engineer
Age: 43 years
Marital Status Married.
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £400 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs. For example, a Gold subscription will give you unlimited jobs posting and unlimited CV database access for one year at just over €250 per month!
2018 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
|6 months - Silver||1950 euros||convert|
|12 months - Gold||3200 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)562211007 or send us an email at email@example.com. We will set up an account for you and invoice you. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)562211007.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)562211007 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
Recruitment agencies are only eligible for a Gold package and recruitment agencies recruiting for companies already using Space Careers will not be accepted.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.