*Effective interpersonal and communication skills.
*Pro-E(+15,000 hours) Wildfire 3.0/4.0, INTRALINK 3.2,
Pro-E Basic and Advanced design, Pro-E Surface, Pro-E Production Drawing, Pro-Mechanica, Pro-E top-down design, AutoCad v 2000, Solidworks, Adobe Illustrator, Imagination.
* Knowledge of ASME Y14.5M-1994 Geometric Tolerance and Dimensioning, Mil-Standards Level 3 documentation, ISO 9000, vendor and component search, calculations, material selection for machine shop fabrication, assemblies including cabling and wire harness, weldments, brackets, kinematic mounts, tooling fixtures, sheet metal, vacuum chambers, honeycomb composites, machined parts and purchased sub-components.
* MSOffice tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, MsProject), DOS, UNIX. PC Platform, SunMicro Ultrasparc, HP Visualize, Sherpa, EDAMS, PDMS & Windchill databases.
* Pro-E Mechanical Design Engineer (inactive DoD secret clearance) with over seven years mechanical design experience (Pro-E Wildfire 3.0/4.0).
* Project experiences includes work for Lockheed Space Systems MartinTHAAD program, military aircraft, rack and panel for ground support equipment, and missile launch systems,various SSLORALcommunication satellite product design and LLNL/NIF build programs.
* Duties involved structural, mechanical, opto-mechanical, electro-mechanical, schematics, specs, and sketches designed parts, complex assemblies, plastic injection molded parts and assemblies design, prototyping, vendor and manufacturing interface, testing, product and packaging development process, project work, creating BOM and incorporating ECO's for manufacturing release.
Mechanical Design Engineerat Space Systems LORAL, Palo Alto, California. Oct 2005 to Sept 2009
* Part of LORAL's EchoStar/AsiaSat/ICO/TerraStar/IntelSat satellite Main Body Structure Subsystem Design team. Developed and designed, from concept through production the Earth/Anti-Earth/ACS Panels, N/S Web Panels, Central/Extension Cylinder, Holddown brackets, Dapm Supports, momentum wheel supports, brackets, wave guides, cable and wire harness fabrication fixture design, Mass Simulators, MAGE (mechanical ground support equipment), tooling fixtures, drill templates, etc.
* Provide drawing support to the engineering staff, provide design detailing as needed.
* Apply appropriate design rules for clearance and tolerances.
* Check parts for interference and adherence to standards.
* Communications with dispersed team across different department.
* Coordinated build of prototype piece parts and assemblies.
* Reviews and supervises release of full documentation.
* Supports procurement efforts in correlation with overall project deadlines.
* Provides “hands on” assistance and support to manufacturing.
Pro-E Electro-Mechanical Designer (contractor) at Veeco Instruments, Fremont, California.Oct 2004 to Sept 2005
* Part of a work team accountable for developing, designing and documenting conforming to MIL-STDS Level 3 Veeco’s PVD (Physical Vapor Deposition)SENSOR NEXUS process equipment used for advanced 3D metrology research and nanotechnology. Pro-E designed and detailed the vaccuum chamber, lid, shields, frame, lifting crane etc… Pro-E mechanical design support on ALD (Atomic Layer Deposition) Program.
* Defines design specs based on customer requirements and company capabilities.
* Responsible for providing best design concepts by monitoring concept and design review meetings, as well as by personal contribution.
* Develops entire design , including initial concept, layouts and detailed engineering.
* Works with other engineers and designers, as well as with team members outside the engineering department, according to project requirements.
* Prepares presentations for internal and external customers.
Mechanical Designer (contractor) at Lockheed Martin Space Systems Company, Sunnyvale, California. Sept 2003 to Dec 2003
* Part of THAAD (Theater High Altitude Area Defense) Propulsion and Controls Engineering Design team accountable for the design of EDU, GTU, Flight, ShotL Boost Motor Assemblies and Booster Assemblies.
* Supported preliminary and critical design peer review documentation and presentations using CAD, Intralink, layout and detailed working drawings, created accurate BOM, incorporated ECOs and released to EDAMS.
Mechanical Designer (contractor) at Space Systems LORAL, Palo Alto, California. Feb 2001 to Dec 2002
* Part of Loral's SatMex6/IPSTAR/SpainSat satellite Main Body Structure Subsystem Design team. Developed and designed, from concept through production the Earth/Anti-Earth/ACS Panels, N/S Web Panels, Central/Extension Cylinder, momentum wheel supports, brackets, wave guides,cable and wire harness fabrication fixture design, tooling fixtures, drill templates, etc.
* Coordinated build of prototype piece parts and assemblies.
Mechanical Designer(contractor) at the National Ignition Facility, Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory, Livermore, California. Feb 1999 to Jan 2001
* Accountable for designs of OAB Fixtures, Noid Assy-End Effectors, LRU Mirror Mount Pallets, Horizontal and Vertical Rotary Flatforms fixtures, Mirror Alignment Detectors for the Optics Assembly Delivery Unit.
* Design layouts control panels, wiring , cable routing, electrical assys, complex structural assys for the NIF laser beam experiments per ASME Y14.5 DOD 1000 using Pro-e with PDM.
* Configuration management interface with ProIntraLink NIF PDM (Sherpa).
ACADEMIC ACHIEVEMENT AND PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT:
* Bachelor of Science in CIVIL Engineering at the University of Santo Tomas.
* Designing Plastic Parts for Assembly (DPA) at the University of Wisconsin-Madison, College of Engineering.
* Pro-Engineer Wildfire 3.0 courses at Parametric Technology Corporation in Santa Clara, California.
* Strategic Design Workshop, Design for Experiments, High Performance Work Team Systems seminars.
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £350 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs. For example, a Gold subscription will give you unlimited jobs posting and unlimited CV database access for one year at just over €250 per month!
2017 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
|6 months - Silver||1950 euros||convert|
|12 months - Gold||3200 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)562211007 or send us an email at email@example.com. We will set up an account for you and invoice you. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)562211007.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)562211007 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
Recruitment agencies are only eligible for a Gold package and recruitment agencies recruiting for companies already using Space Careers will not be accepted.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.