SUMMARY OF EXPERIENCE
15 US patents assigned to Boeing (aircraft communications systems equipment design and installations)
5years Ground support to Launch vehicle umbilical design/requirements
8 years project management of commercial aircraft modifications (RTCA /D0-160 requirements)
FAA STC certification documentation for more than 80 STC packages
On site engineering support of aircraft commercial aircraft installation/modification
Development of company DER program, candidate for systems and equipment DER.
9 years systems engineering in commercial and military expendable and returnable space vehicles.
Government Requirement development, verification as well as flow down to vendors of major vehicle components.
8 years: avionics systems installations/ in-flight entertainment and passenger entertainment systems (RTCA/D0160), design and test requirements).
ACAD, MS Office, MS project, DOORS
2/2010-3/2010 FLIR thermal imaging systems, Santa Barbara CA
Systems engineering product research dept group: develop test procedures to check-out icing conditions on commercial thermal imaging products
7/2009-9/2009 Eaton Corp Glendale Ca
Test engineering and tech writer. Develop test engineering to determine explosive characteristics of fuel valves in a controlled test environment. Breeze Eastern Corp Union NJ
Senior Systems engineer:
• Product development of FCS 64k lb Recovery winch.
• Development of Airbus A400 paratroop retrieval system.
• Requirements development and verification using doors.
Honeywell Space Systems, Glendale AZ 3/20/08 to 10/2008
CEV flight test Article systems engineer providing requirements verification activities using DOORS program.
Test reports and test evaluation preparation. Requirements composition and decomposition. requirements development
• Analysis of flight computer components.
• Analysis of equipment installation
• Review COTS hardware to insure they meet project requirements
• Demonstration test documentation
5/2007 to 3/15/2008 Lockheed-Martin Corp)
Systems engineer Tracer Program • platforms
• Mechanical systems design and integration of UAV and Manned aircraft antenna modification.
• Conceptual design responsibilities as well as mentor of new engineers on the detail design aspects of the engineering design
• Preparation of SOW and SCD documents.
• Create CDRL items and describe specific task requirements.
• Meet with and develop certified program vendors
6/2005 to 11/2006 Innovative Technology Solutions Certification engineer, LA CA
Senior systems engineer on the ACS program located at Lockheed Martin, Littleton CO.
• Using doors software, provided data inputs to element level specifications from the Government contract specifications. Specifications were avionics as well as aircraft modification requirements
Systems engineer on Air Launch program.
• Analyzed and reviewed requirements to determine the compatibility with contract specifications.
• Develop systems integration test plan per Mil Std 1540D and Mil Std-810.
• Performed systems engineering and test documentation on various DARPA projects
• Fault Tree Analysis development of launch vehicle mission .
• Requirements composition and decomposition, DO160 requirement development and test.
9/2002 to 4/2003 High Technology Solutions (assigned to off site Engineering and Manufacturing vendor).
Senior Systems engineer on the NMD program, Test verification Engineer.
• Develop PIDS and flow requirements to Engineering and manufacturing vendor.
• Review test results and documents to determine compliance Mil-STD-461 and Mil STD-810 .
• Provide interface to quality assurance groups involved in audits of engineering and requirements documents.
• Review ground support interfaces and provide recommendations as required to improve testing as well as quality of documents provided to Boeing.
• Verify that electronic simulator products met basic interface requirements.
• Review hydraulic actuation tests and witness various test to determine accuracy of data.
• Requirements composition and analysis.
Connexion by Boeing Customer engineer 10/2000 to 5/2002
• developed 15 patents assigned to Boeing. This has required extensive communications with outside attorneys assigned to file company patents..
• Patents are engineering concepts related to the installation of Connexion By Boeing on various commercial aircraft..
• Attend DFM meetings and present installation design concepts to various groups in Commercial Aviation in Seattle as well as Irvine.
• Review SOWs and program requirements.
• Inspect commercial aircraft to determine installation feasibility and equipment locations per RTCA/D0-160.
• Interface with customer and offsite contracted engineering and manufacturing teams.
Boeing Space Systems Senior Systems Engineer, Delta IV 1/98 to 10/2000
• GSE Design using Unigraphics
• Review program requirements relating to Ground support /launch vehicle interfaces
• I attended Interface control working group meetings to develop the processes to determine and verify vehicle to vehicle and vehicle to ground support interfaces.
• I review and recommend revisions or approve Interface control documents and engineering layouts for System Integration.
• I review interface control documents for system engineering and recommend changes or approval to the IPT manager.
• I attend Technical Critical Design Reviews on behalf of System Integration and if I observe system or design deficiencies I provide written recommendations to the Chief engineer to advise corrective actions.
Sony Transcom (consultant) Installation engineer, In- flight video systems. 11/97 to 1/98
• Prepare installation drawings using S.D.R.C.(IDEAS) CAD system
• Provide cost estimates of new and follow-on orders
• Review other engineers document
• Prepare engineering work orders to assist installation engineering
• Survey aircraft to determine installation feasibility.
• Checked cable design and overall system schematics (RTCA/D0160)
Kelly Space & Technology, Inc. (consultant) Business development consultant, aircraft electro mechanical modification engineer 8/97 to 12/97
• Structural modification engineering conceptual design as it relates satellite delivery systems.
• Business development consultant
• Member of the technical proposal team responsible for technical information development for Motorola Iridium Launch program.
• Conceptual design of launch interfaces and payload interfaces.
• Electro/mechanical and avionics design, wire diagrams and electrical equipment provisions (MIL-STD 461 and 462.
• Prepare aircraft external lighting requirements
Northrop /Grumman Corp (consultant). 5/97 to 8/97 Assigned to systems engineering and zone integration responsibilities
• Kistler (K-1) launch vehicle. This unmanned launch and orbital vehicle for deploying communication satellites. I act as Liaison Engineer support between
• Kistler Aerospace and Northrop/Grumman engineering staff. I resolve configuration and fundamental engineering issues relating to hydraulic line
• Using Unigraphics I prepared design of interfaces and electrical equipment installations.
• conduct design reviews and meetings between both companies to determine information deficiencies and resolve issues accordingly.
Mc Donnell Douglas ( consultant) Senior Electro-Mechanical engineer 7/96 to 5/97
• Electrical equipment installation group on the MD-95 program.
• Using Unigraphics. I developed solid model engineering design of the main radio rack
• . Developed electrical interfaces between various equipment.
• Utilized CEEDS process in development.
Driessen Aircraft Interior Systems 11/95 to 7/96
• Position: Certification engineer : I co-ordinate with the Federal Aviation Administration designated representatives to develop documentation packages for Type Certificates and Supplemental Type Certificates. I prepare required reports to ensure project approval by the FAA.
• Checked Electro/mechanical design and schematics
B/E Aerospace Position: Installation Engineer 4/95 to11/95 installation of in flight entertainment (video) equipment.
• This involves supervising cad designers to create design and installation documents, supervising the installation of video equipment at the customer's sight ( Post -Delivery aircraft modifications). Co-ordinate with the FAA representatives to provide certification (STC) documentation.
• Developed Electro/mechanical design (cables and schematics). Developed overall schematics (RTCA/D0160 as well as Mil-STD-461 and 462.
Claircom Communications Position: Project Engineer Seattle ,Washington : Installation, Application field engineer 9/94 to 4/95
Type of business: Avionics equipment installations for in-flight communications systems
• Managed and supervised engineering activities of vendor engineering companies at their site.
• Provided liaison-engineering support at customer's installation site in the U.S and Europe.
• Conducted preliminary and critical design reviews at various customer sites in the U.S and Europe.
• Conducted aircraft fleet surveys to determine feasibility of various IFE installations.
• Trained other engineers to perform similar tasks.
• Interviewed engineering company reps for assessment of providing engineering services.
• Checked Electro/mechanical design documents (RTCA-D0160, Mil-STD 461 and Mil-STD-462)
Hollingsead Intl. 12/92 to 9/94 Santa Fe Springs, Ca. Position: Senior Project Engineer
Type of business: Aircraft modification and installation of in-flight passenger communication and entertainment systems. This involves Electro-mechanical design and on sight supervision duties.
• As company representative, attended design reviews at customer's sites in the U.S and Europe.
• Performed aircraft site surveys and feasibility of installation work
• Trained other company engineers to do site surveys and design reviews with customers.
• Mechanical structures design.
• Cost estimates, Design of hardware to fabricate wire harness and cabling.
• Field Support and supervision • Weekly status reports to program management
• Preparation of FAA documentation to comply with requirements of RTCA DO-160 as well as requirements of Mil-STD 461 and Mil-STD 462.
• Member of Company Material Review Board
• Prepare detail design using AutoCAD 12 system.
Flight Structures (consultant engineer) 6/92 to 12/92 Arlington ,Washington.
Aircraft Structural modification design and manufacturing. Contract position involving fabrication design of aircraft floor structures and tooling design.
Elsinore Aviation Services (consultant) 6/91 to 5/92 Chatsworth , California
Consultant Engineer ,electro-mechanical
• Electro-mechanical design of SATCOM (Sky Radio) RTCA/DO160 requirements as well as Mil-STD 461 and 462.
• Conceptual and detail application design of in-flight telephone system
• Structural aircraft modification design of floor structures.
Mc Donnell-Douglas Corp.(consultant) 6/87 to 7/91 Long Beach, California
Senior Design Engineer DC10-MD11 Program
• Conceptual and detail design of secondary support structures such as ceiling , side walls, dropped ceiling support structures.
• Liaison Engineering duties related to installation issues.
• 2 years design and vendor co-ordination of engineering with overseas manufacturing subcontractor.
Boeing Commercial Aircraft Co. (Consultant) 5/86 to 6/87 Everett, Washington
Systems Designer / potable water and vacuum waste systems.
• This position involved determining the routing of piping and tubing in the aircraft and develops detail design of support structure to install the system.
A.S. Degree, SEATTLE CENTRAL COLLEGE 1972 1997
UG 11.0 training 6week course at Mc Donnell -Douglas, Long Beach CA.
2010 ESD training
2003 DOORS training
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £350 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs. For example, a Gold subscription will give you unlimited jobs posting and unlimited CV database access for one year at just over €250 per month!
2017 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
|6 months - Silver||1950 euros||convert|
|12 months - Gold||3200 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)562211007 or send us an email at email@example.com. We will set up an account for you and invoice you. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)562211007.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)562211007 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
Recruitment agencies are only eligible for a Gold package and recruitment agencies recruiting for companies already using Space Careers will not be accepted.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.