Project and Programme management knowledge
Airbus Design Office Quality System knowledge
Good Presentation & Interpersonal skills
25/10/2004: Master Degree (Italian “Laurea” – 5 year study) in Aerospace Engineering (100/110)
University of Rome “La Sapienza”
Degree thesis: “ATR aircraft in the future European Airspace: compliance with CNS/ATM requirement”
The research was performed in the Marketing Directorate of ATR – Avions de Transport Régional (Toulouse) in order to analyse traffic flows and delay data in the European airspace and in the main airports. Compliance of ATR Avionics suite with the CNS/ATM (Communication Navigation Surveillance/Air Traffic Management) Technical Requirements was evaluated.
Training and Courses
11/2010: Multidisciplinary Aircraft Design – Airbus CE (Toulouse) 5 day
07/2010: Project Management – People make the difference
– Airbus CE (Toulouse) 3 day
06/2010: Project Management – Advanced PM – Airbus CE (Toulouse) 3 day
06/2009: Project Management – Into practice – Airbus CE (Toulouse) 3 day
03/2008: Basic Airworthiness – Airbus CE (Toulouse) 2 day
05/2008: Introduction to Lean Engineering – Airbus CE 3 day
03/2007: Aircraft Loads – Airbus Germany (Hamburg) 4 day
02/2007: Main Landing Gear Awareness (A320/A330/A340 aircraft) -
Messier-Dowty Ltd. (Gloucester) 3 day
11/2006: Airbus Familiarisation (A320 based) - ATA 104 Level I course
Aviation Training Ltd (Bristol) 4 day
10/2007 : AIRBUS Central - Toulouse (France)
Product Domain Coordinator – PDC
Appointed as Wide Body Loads Coordinator and deputy Long Range Loads Coordinator
- The PDC acts as a Project Manager, as he leads and coordinates all design and validation activities within the Loads Domain
- He must have a strong technical background, as he has to analyse and put together Project Requirements, validate technical assumptions, and represents the Domain in front of Chief Engineer and Overall Aircraft Design for all Non Specific Design Work and Head of Design in CoEs for Specific Design Work
He has to ensure to meet the requirements of the specific A/C Family Programme: Time, Cost, Quality and Performance as per agreed Development Validation Plan (DVP).
- To lead and coordinate, for the Domain, the development and yearly update of a reference DVP
- To set up and manage the Project organization, identifying all interfaces (Customers and Suppliers) and capture Project Requirements
- To Estimate and follow up Cost Planning
- To ensure communications and coordinate reporting between the Loads Domain and the relevant A/C Programme’s interfaces
- To ensure consistency of the assumptions in the domain according to: Time, Cost, & Performance objectives
- To identify, assess, mitigate or escalate (jointly with the relevant A/C Programme) all potential risks.
- To screen and filter In Service Events (turbulence, hard landings), coordinating Loads analysis (when requested) and provide feedback to Customer Support in order to release aircraft in service as quick as possible.
Central Entity Loads Quality Coordinator
- Coordination, drive and control of quality related activities within the Airbus CE “Loads and Aeroelastics – Policies and Coordination” department
- Ensuring implementation of EN9100 and Airbus quality directives.
- Ensuring that the domain quality strategy and plans are defined and deployed in order to meet business requirements
2/2005 – 9/2007 : AIRBUS UK - Filton, Bristol (Great Britain)
Loads engineer - Flight Physics Centre of Competence
- Evaluation of ground loads on landing gears and related components on Long Range aircraft
- Redaction of Technical Reports on the subject
EDGLU Loads Quality Coordinator
- Same responsibilities reported above as Central Entity Loads Quality Coordinator, but in UK.
2003 - 2004: ATR - Avions de Transport Régional – Toulouse (France)
Six months long internship within the Marketing Directorate
- Authoring technical and commercial documentation.
- Analysis of the main competitors.
- Answer to RFI (Request for Information) and RFP (Request for Proposal) for Customers
2001 - 2004: Motor (Italian automotive national magazine) – Rome
- Attending press conferences
- Writing articles on aeronautical topics, most of the time focused on the market of main European Airlines, analysis of routes, revenues and operative results.
- Writing articles on automotive topics.
- Car tests and performance evaluation
Italian: mother tongue
English: Negotiation level
French: Negotiation level
Excellent knowledge of Windows and of main software: MS Office, MS Project, IE, Outlook etc
Basic knowledge of UNIX
Knowledge of Java, Fortran 77-90 and Matlab.
2000 - 2001: AIAA (American Institute of Aeronautics e Astronautics) - Facoltà di Ingegneria di Roma “La Sapienza”(USA & Italy)
Responsible for the Flight Mechanics Area
Participation in the “La Sapienza” University‘s Team in the specific AIAA contest, requiring to design, build and fly a remote controlled UAV-class aircraft.
2005 Nympsfield (Somerset, UK)
“Solo” Glider Pilot License
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £400 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs. For example, a Gold subscription will give you unlimited jobs posting and unlimited CV database access for one year at just over €250 per month!
2021 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
|6 months - Silver||1950 euros||convert|
|12 months - Gold||3200 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)622757477 or send us an email at email@example.com. We will set up an account for you and invoice you. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)622757477.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)622757477 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.