* Active DoD Secret Clearance (Granted on 15th May 2009 through JPAS)
* Able to obtain Top Secret
* 7+ years extensive experiences of various computer hardware & networking skills and solid understanding of various software applications
* 3 years of experience as a Fiber Optics Technician and Certified Canon Copier Technician
* 3+ years of experience as a structured cabling network technician, real -Time experienced on Video, Internet/Networking, Wi-Fi-wireless router/switches/MOCA technology routers and Telephone Service Installer with very strong work ethics
* Excellent organizational, presentation, time management skills with multi-tasking capabilities
* 7+ years effective interpersonal relations, good customer service skills, analytical skills, resolve conflicts and sound judgement
* Ability to plan, organize, and work with little or no supervision and good eye-hand coordination with detail- oriented, inquisitive with positive attitude.
* Ability to prioritize workload, work effectively under pressure and meet stringent deadlines
* Superb and dedicated Team working skills
* Worked extended and varied schedule during normal work hours as well as night and on call
* Proficient technical knowledge of PSTN, SS7,PBX,Various Modems, CSU/DSUs, Multiplexers, Encryption/Decryption, Routers, Switches, Firewall, XDSL, DDS, SONET, TDM, VoIP, ISDN, ATM, FR, X.25, Ethernet, TCP/IP, UDP,FDDI,DMM, LAN/WAN, Spectrum Analyzer, Fiber Probing, Network Analyzer,L2TP, IPSec, VPN, DMZ, DHCP, IPX/SPX, NetBEUI Protocol, SNMP, ITU standards, Unix, Wi-Fi, Central Office, DS3, VoIP, Cellular, Electrical and Electronics equipments
* Experience with installing, maintaining, configuring and administering Microsoft Active Directory, Windows Server 2003, and Microsoft Exchange 2003, SOLARWIND Monitoring system, ALTIRIS Ticketing System and administration of Cisco Unified Provisioning Manager
* 7+ yrs of computer data networking and troubleshooting skills
* Extensive hand-on experiences of fusion-core splicer, mechanical splicer, using EXFO OTDR, power meters, buffer tube splitters, and cable ring tools
* Experience in implementing solutions for pre-existing and complex corporate environments involving servers distributed across multiple sites and using a variety of current and legacy server and network technologies
* MS Office Suite (2000 to 2007), Norton Suite, McAfee Suite, WIN NT/2K/98/ME/XP/Vista/Windows 7/2003 Servers/Active Directory, Firewall, FrontPage 2000
* Cisco Academy 2002 & CCNA Training [ 2009 – Nextec , VA ], CompTIA Network+, CompTIA Security+[ 2009 – Nextec , VA ], Novell 5, visual Basic, SQL, Ada and Java
* Knowledgeable operating principles and signal characteristics of electronic components and devices, electrical modulation and multiplexing techniques, and imagery to electrical signal conversion; digital circuit signal characteristics; encoding techniques; computer-communication protocols and interface techniques; operation principles of Fibre optics, cable and radio transmission equipment, antennas, and transmission-media propagation theory, and operating principles of signal switching networks, Wi-FI, WAN and local area networks.
* Certified HVAC and Copier Technician (Cannon, Ricoh, Minolta, HP)
* Certified CompTIA Network+ 2009 Edition (COMP001020118173)
* Certified CompTIA Security+ 2008 Edition (COMP001020118173)
* Certified Verizon Trained Telecom FIOsTechnician
ManTech International Corporation Chantilly, Virginia, USA Nov/2008-Present
System Technician- III/ LAN-WAN Administrator
* Responsible for the installation, maintenance and usage of the company’s (or department’s) LAN/WAN and maintain LAN/WAN security.
* Provides operations and maintenance, and technical support for the Audio Visual Display System components within the facility, to include all hardware, software, cabling, and accessories associated with these systems.
* Install, configure, Monitor and troubleshoot complex windows system(s). Administer, configure, manage, create permission on shared folders and install printers on Windows 2003 Servers and Active Directory, provision, de-provision IP phone on Cisco Unified Provisioning Manager, administer and configure emails on Microsoft Exchange 2003. Monitor and troubleshoot diverse network issues. Upgrade, install Windows Servers’ software patches, provides appropriate training on network/software and resolves complex performance issues.
* Implement LAN/WAN policies, procedures, standards and ensures their conformance according to company’s objectives. Trains users on LAN/WAN operation and performs other duties, as assigned.
* Provides support and supervision for the Clients & Windows Servers, Micro and Multi-Users. Performs or assist customers in setup and configuration of computer hardware and software. Runs system diagnostics and determines cause of hardware, software, and network Servers’ problems. Removes and replaces line replaceable units to restore system operation. Installs and configures software windows operation systems (XP/2003 Servers/Vista/Windows 7), and network operations application software. Monitor interface traffic and percent utilization; examine nodes’ response time, packet loss memory usage, CPU load. Report alerts for Network devices using SOLARWIND Monitoring system.
* Install, maintain, access control on Active Directory and troubleshoot windows network server management. Upgrade Windows Servers’ implementation and management of the Firewalls, Routers, Switches, IT security infrastructure, Anti Virus, Anti Spam
* Provides customer service to assist in operation, restoration and configuration of functionally operated systems, Copier Machines (Toshiba, Xerox, Canon, and HP) and provide technical support to multi-tenant, mission critical government facility with unclassified and classified environments.
Verizon Telecom Fort Wayne, Indiana State, USA Jan/2006-Oct/2007
Fiber Network Field Technician
* Install, test connectivity, remove, rearrange, program, test, troubleshoot, create user account/access on Verizon Fiber Network, maintain and examine security breach on network, Telephone and Data Networking services and infrastructures.
* Assist in the analysis of the client’s current Windows Server and network environment, and assist in the specification and procurement of the required server and networking hardware to facilitate the deployment.
* Maintain and repair outside and inside Fiber equipment/facilities including inside wiring and Fiber jumpers at the distribution hub: responsible for Fiber optic cleaving, splicing, terminating and module assembly
* Interface with customer to negotiate the placement of equipment; assist with account registration, e-mail, and web access, and training the customer on how to use the new equipment
* Analyzes requirements, develops test data, scripts and test cases, performs testing on Windows Servers 2003 and Active Directory (Users & Groups), analyzes and documents test results
* Utilize various test equipment to analyze equipment trouble and take appropriate maintenance action
Verizon Telecom Fort Wayne, Indiana State, USA May/2005-Dec/2005
Fiber Optics Cable Splicer/Tester
* Operate, monitor Fiber network, data package analyze for network security, diagnose and manage hardware, software and related equipment including line scanners, line testers, optical scanners, EXFO OTDR, voltmeters, microcomputers and other network-related services
* Implement and provide hands-on design, installation and support of Windows Servers and various network environments for a complex distributed application (Servers, Routers, Firewalls, Switches, and Cabling).
* Interpret schematic work order drawings to determine job specifications and installation needs
* Install, inspect, maintain and troubleshoot Fiber optics network
* Monitor and maintain network documentation, network material and supply inventories
* Responsible for Fiber optic cleaving, splicing, terminating and module assembly
* Plan, organize and coordinate daily schedules for all network physical plant installations
* Ability to read and understand Fiber Networks’ prints, maps and schematics of infrastructures.
* Serves as installation and repair technician providing a full range of technical support in installing, troubleshooting, calibrating, maintaining, testing and repairing communications network servers
* Perform a variety of tasks including operating tools and equipment used for installing /testing Fiber networks
KEMTAH Group, Inc. & HP Albuquerque, New Mexico, USA Sep/2003-Mar/2004
HP I-Station Project Network Installation Technician-Sub Contractor
* Install and configure Dell Optiplex (HP I – Station Project for Well Fargo Online Banking System)
* Terminate cable, install, and setup Cat 5, Cat5E, Plenum Cable in various buildings
* Configure Efficient Networks 5800 Series - Cable/DSL 4EtherPorts and Ether fast Linksys Cable/DSL routers, switches and user account log in setup/authentication to complete project and make sure networks are running on demand
* Troubleshoot, test, manipulate data/voice line and make sure to have network connectivity through provided Cisco routers, Fiber optics, Telephone lines, ATM, and ADSL/DSL. Configure available ports and connect them
* Implement solutions for pre-existing and complex corporate environments involving Windows Servers distributed across multiple sites and using a variety of current and legacy Servers and network technologies
W & R, Tech Ware Fort Wayne, Indiana State, USA Mar/2000-Aug/2003
Computer Network Technical Consultant, Network Administrator, and Sale Coordinator
* Support sales team with technical advices, develop and support new and existing customers, execute, evaluate and arrange all sale activities, submit performa invoices, ship out computer apparatus and sell various computer hardware and server products to US territories: Marshall Islands, Maldives, Guam and Fiji
* Provides technical support for hardware (desktop, laptop, etc.) and peripherals, software (MS Office Suite, Adobe products, Anti-Spam ware, Web, Antivirus, etc.), network (hardware, software, etc.), Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP), audiovisual display systems, analog and wireless technologies in a multi-tenant
* Maintain, troubleshoot, create user profile/accounts on Windows X, configure and update varieties of software application. Test, reconfigure, and verify, record of various computer peripherals, routers, and servers components.
* Provide technical support to customers. Install, configure, update OS patches, and set up hardware, software, Network equipments including LAN, Wi-Fi and WAN. Repair, solve problem, upgrade and rebuild old & new computers, set up, and evaluate the various type of routers, switches, hub for connectivity. Wiring for customers’ premises, test the equipment and check connectivity of LAN. Terminate cables- RJ11, RJ 45 (Cat 5, Cat 5e), BNC, etc. and Fiber optics.
IKON Office Solutions Fort Wayne, Indiana State, USA Sep/1997-Jan/2000
In - House Setup & Refurbished Technician
* Set up, implement, evaluate, refurbish, troubleshoot and repair new/old various Canon Copy Machines such as (C4020 to C6085), Ricoh, HP, Minolta and various fax & Printers
* Contact customers and deliver equipments to various business sites
TOKHEIM Corp., Fort Wayne, Indiana State, USA Mar/1996-Aug/1996
Quality Control Auditor
* Inspect, and exam quality control thoroughly check-up various computerized gasoline rotary pumps before shipping to customers
* Diagnose, adjust and troubleshoot computerized vane and rotary pumps by using embedded software and hardware tools
EDUCATION & TRAINING
Ø Rangoon University, Rangoon(Yangon), Burma
Bachelor of Arts (Economics)
Ø Indiana University, Fort Wayne, Indiana State, USA
Associate Degree (General Studies /Information Technology)
Ø Indiana Institute of Technology and Purdue University, Indiana State, USA
Business & Marketing Courses
Ø IVY Tech State College, Fort Wayne, Indiana State, USA
Technical Certificate(Construction Technology-HVAC), Technical School (Automotive Technology)
Ø Purdue University, West Lafayette, Indiana State, USA
Computer Technology/Electrical Engineering Courses
Ø Government Technological College/Government Technical Institute, Burma
Mechanical Power Engineering
* Fluke Butt Set, Power/Volt Meter, Fujikura & Sumitomo Core/Single Fusion splicer, Firebird, Sunrise Test meter, EXFO OTDR/FTB-400 Universal Test System, EXFO FiberBasix 500 series: SM outside plant test kit, EXFO AXS-110 Series Quad OTDRs, Fiber Visual Fault Finder, RF-Spectrum Analyzer, Side Kick T&N Load Coil Test Set, Coax/Data Tester, Multi function LAN Verifier, Network Cable Tracker, Network Tone/Probe kits, Cable Fault Finder and, others
HARDWARE & SOFTWARE
* Highly qualified through training and hands on experience inupgrading, testing, verifying, solving and diagnosing various, Data Center equipments, Telecommunication Equipments, communication computer peripherals(Gateway Routers, Hubs, Bridges, Switches, Wireless Devices, Bluetooth Devices, Network Print Servers, Ethernet devices, Wi-Fi: various Wireless Routers and Cable/DSL Modems, HP Fax, printers Minolta/Ricoh/HP/Canon Commercial Copiers) & utilizing many Telecom test tools and equipments- Fluke Butt Set, Power/Volt Meter, Fujikura & Sumitomo Core/Single Fusion splicer, Sunrise Test meter, EXFO OTDR/FTB-400 Universal Test System, EXFO FiberBasix 500 series: SM outside plant test kit, EXFO AXS-110 Series Quad OTDRs, Fiber Visual Fault Finder, RF-Spectrum Analyzer, Side Kick T&N Load Coil Test Set, Coax/Data Tester, Multi function LAN Verifier, Network Cable Tracker, Network Tone/Probe kits, Cable Fault Finder and, others. In addition, I have obtained extensive knowledge skills in evaluating, troubleshooting, data package analyzing, isolating, tracing, utilizing and problems solving of TCP/IP in LAN, WAN and MAN environment throughout Fiber Network telephone system, Coaxial Cables, Cat5e/6, and Cat 3/Twisted pairs telephone network (POT) ,Wi-Fi network, and telecommunication facilities.
* Intimate knowledge of various computer software (OS:Window NT/2000/XP/Vista/2003 Server & Active Directory, MS Office suite, Packet Analyzer, Adobe Products, IE, Netscape, Firefox, Antivirus, Firewall, Window Registry, OSI 7 Layer protocol-SMTP, SNMP, IMAP, TCP/IP, BGP, EIGP, FTP, POP) and others LAN,WAN and MAN Nework analyzing softwares
LEADERSHIP ACTIVITIES AND MILITARY SERVICES
* Indiana Army National Guard (Medics) - Honourable Discharged
* Army Medical Achievement from HHC 1st 293 Infantry Unit, Fort Wayne, IN
* Team Platoon Leadership Award during the Advanced Medical Training, San Antonio, Texas
CIVIC ACTIVITIES/PROFESSIONAL/AWARD MEMBERSHIPS/ FOREIGN LANGUAGES
* Member of IISEC International Business Management
* Actively involved AIKIDO-martial art, YOGA, Theravada Meditation Groups
* Volunteer teaching experiences at Kindergarten-George Town during the school year at Fort Wayne, IN
* Volunteer service at Maryland – Wat-Thai Buddhist Temple, Silver Spring, MD and Mingalarma Burmese Buddhist Temple-Silver spring, MD
* Fulbright Scholar- 1993- 1995(IIE & USIS)
* Fluent in English
* Fluent in Thai
* Fluent in Burmese
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £350 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs. For example, a Gold subscription will give you unlimited jobs posting and unlimited CV database access for one year at just over €250 per month!
2017 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
|6 months - Silver||1950 euros||convert|
|12 months - Gold||3200 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)562211007 or send us an email at email@example.com. We will set up an account for you and invoice you. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)562211007.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)562211007 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
Recruitment agencies are only eligible for a Gold package and recruitment agencies recruiting for companies already using Space Careers will not be accepted.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.