Select Staffing Team Lead Contractor for Okabashi
Okabashi, Buford, GA October 2010 to present
· Operation of Plastic Injection Molding Machinery.
· Plastic mixing for specified machines and colors.
· Troubleshooting anomalies of production runs.
Thunder Roads West Virginia Magazine Advertising Sales
· Sell advertising for Thunder Roads WV statewide and nationally.
· Wrote articles for magazine.
· Photographer for magazine.
Network Operations Project Engineer
· Wrote instructions for operation of the Deep Space Network (DSN) to support
JPL projects: Cassini, Mars Exploration Rovers, Mars Reconnaissance
Orbiter, Genesis, Stardust, Spitzer and Voyager 1&2.
· Tested compatibility of JPL project spacecraft with DSN equipment.
· Arranged testing supports.
· Performed link budget calculations and analysis to support various JPL missions.
· Monitored Real-Time supports of critical events of JPL projects to provide instruction and trouble-shooting.
· Wrote reports of tests results and critical event supports.
· Worked with domestic and international DSN complexes.
· Worked with multiple divisions to resolve cause of outages.
· Worked with other international space agencies such as ESA and JAX.
Operations Chief of NASA/JPL Deep Space Network
· Oversaw Real-Time operations of the DSN.
· Allocated resources to restore services.
· Responsible for transmission of predicts to DSN Complexes.
· Oversaw crew operations and supervision and training.
· Responsible for notification of supervisors in the event of outages, spacecraft emergencies and other priorities.
· Kept daily logs and various reports.
Satellite Truck Operator:
· Operated Satellite Uplink truck and associated Television Equipment in
remote locations as a freelance operator.
· Worked with reporters and producers to achieve best camera shots possible in
· Designed and installed Foreign and Domestic satellite ground systems from start to completion.
· Worked with Marketing, Sales and Customers on a daily basis.
· Worked with vendors for pricing and delivery times.
· Wrote Cost Proposals.
· Wrote Technical Proposals.
· Performed satellite link analysis.
· Drew block diagrams of system designs.
· Field Engineer on deployed systems.
GE Americom, Woodbine, MD. September 1991 to February 2000.
· Performed accesses of video and data transmissions to GE operated satellites.
· Performed transponder maintenance, initiated dispatches to resolve uplink problems.
· Performed RFI troubleshooting and assisted field technicians in resolving outages.
· Developed procedures and training for transponder maintenance of data and video transmissions.
· Uplink technician for NBC analog video transmissions.
· Troubleshoot data transmission lines used in Access Center.
Senior Network Controller:
· Performed network control for a wide variety of Contel / GE satellite systems.
· Performed Tracking, Telemetry and Commanding of RCA three-axis satellite.
· Remote monitoring of commercial and government systems.
· Remote testing of video-teleconferencing sites.
· Assisted field technicians in troubleshooting.
· Maintained databases.
Field Service Technician:
· Converted Atlanta Central Office from analog to a DEX CS system.
· Installed and disconnected circuits for local, national, and international telecommunications companies.
· Performed routine and restoral maintenance to the Central Office for copper, fiber optic, microwave and satellite transmission systems.
· Performed routine and restoral maintenance to satellite earth stations including; Government sites, International Broadcast Systems, newspaper reproduction, video teleconferencing and data.
· Maintained station logs, diagrams and databases.
Crew Chief USAF:
USAF, Tinker AFB, Oklahoma City, OK. July 1984 to August 1987.
· Performed routine and restoral maintenance to an Air Traffic Control Radar Complex, which was composed of an Airport Surveillance radar as well as a phased array Precision Approach radar
· Trained crew members and handled administrative duties.
· GE Six Sigma training. Green Belt Certified.
· Satellite System Communications Engineering.
· Career Development Course; self-study advance technical training. Received 96 on final exam.
· University of Northern Colorado, Greeley CO. 1977-1979. General education courses.
· Xavier High School, Middletown CT. Graduate 1977.
· NASA Honor Group Achievement Award for LCROSS Project Team.
· NASA Group Achievement Award for DSN Service Preparation Subsystem Team, May 2008
· NASA Group Achievement Award for Mars Exploration Rovers, June 2004.
· Recognition of Excellence, GE Americom, July 2001.
· “A” Team Award, GE Americom, December 1998.
· Recognition of Excellence,
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £400 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs. For example, a Gold subscription will give you unlimited jobs posting and unlimited CV database access for one year at just over €250 per month!
2019 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
|6 months - Silver||1950 euros||convert|
|12 months - Gold||3200 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)622757477 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will set up an account for you and invoice you. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)622757477.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)622757477 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
Recruitment agencies are only eligible for a Gold package and recruitment agencies recruiting for companies already using Space Careers will not be accepted.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing email@example.com. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.