Proven track record in competitive, technology driven, international commercial aviation, aerospace and defense environments. Responsible for managing the administrative, personnel, financial, safety, quality and technical aspects of multinational aviation/aerospace organizations. Over 15 years executive level management and engineering experience in Asia and the Middle East, assisting industry, governments/military and international organizations in planning and administering multiple public and private sector programs. Possessing the analytical skills required for concise, clear written and verbal reporting, problem solving and motivational skills, along with extensive team leadership and multicultural teambuilding experience.
Management - Oversaw the safe operation of offices of more than 250 people, managing multiple aviationand aerospace contracts throughout Asia and Middle East region. Executive level responsibility for strategic planning, negotiation, overall safety and quality management, sales, and marketing of aviationand aerospace services. Experienced and trained in modern management practices. Recruited, trained, evaluated and mentored multi-cultural teams from entry level to senior managers.
Financial - Understanding of financial analysis methodologies and the conceptual foundation and applications of corporate financial and accounting principles. Responsible for P&L and all strategies associated with business recovery and expansion in Asia Pacific, Greater China, and Gulf region. Conducted valuations, secured loans and won bids on multi-million dollar public and private sector projects. Planned/executed/accounted for budgets exceeding 500 million dollars.
Project - Coordinated and worked closely with executive level officials from Government, Industry, and Military on complex aerospace and aviation transportation/management/engineering projects to includeassessing/evaluating/conforming aircraft, aircraft/airport operations and management/consulting, fleet management, leasing, aircraft systems/integration, Satcom, propulsion systems, technical/logistical support, and training.
Commercial Pilot, Pilot License, Federal Aviation Administration, Oklahoma City,OK
Military Officer/Aviator, Officer and Flight Training Course, United StatesArmy, Fort Rucker, AL
M.B.A.Intl. Management, with Chinese Language, Monterey Institute of International Studies, Monterey, CA
B.S., Engineering, Colorado Technical University, Colorado Springs, CO
B.A., International Studies,(MIIS), Oklahoma University, Norman, OK
A.S., General Science, Aviation, VincennesUniversity, Vincennes, IN
Falcon Aviation Services LLC. CEO 07/09 – Present
UAE Leader specializing in Aviation Services, Asset Management, Engineering, and Consulting.
Responsible for preparing the overall business/financestrategy in line with Plan Abu Dhabi 2030, business plans, budgets and financial forecasts, managing multiple aviation contracts and delivering commercial and government projects in excess of several hundred million dollars. Formulate and implement appropriate policies, procedures and systems to safely guide and support a team of over 250 aviation technical, engineering, and administrative staff.
Service Offerings include: VVIP and non-scheduled air transport, asset management and consulting, HEMS, SAR, aero/mechanical/electrical engineering, and technical/logistics/support for commercial fixed and rotary wing aircraft.
Duties include: Ensure safe, quality operations at all times, and ensure compliance with AOC and AMO approvals.
- Overall management, finance, liaison, negotiation, closure, and delivery of all aviation activities.
- Oversee all government, commercial and contract requirements.
- Coordinate consultants, vendors and client on the value engineering process.
- Oversee all Safety and Quality matters and meet all regulatory requirements.
Additional Duties include: Oversee establishment of new regional aviation business activities.
Strategic Aerospace Corporation, LLC. VP, Asia/President Gulf 06/04-07/09
Industry leader specializing in Aerospace, Aviation Management, Engineering, Finance, and Consulting.
Vice President, General Manager and shareholder for Asia,and,President,Gulf region, managing all finance, sales and delivery, marketing, human resources, revenue, and legal affairs. Duties included: Preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual financial reports for regional and corporate headquarters, annual budgeting and forecasting. Labor and commercial legal requirements, liaison with government bodies, and management of premises and assets. Responsible for all regional Public Relations and Public Speaking engagements.
- Oversight responsibility for the development and strategic direction of all service offerings in the region, to include: Satcom, CNS/ATM, propulsion systems, airtransportation services and systems,asset management, aircraft leasing, airline/airport IT and security, UAVs, andtechnical/logistical support of military andcommercial aircraft, and off-shore transportation consulting.
- Working closely with the TSA, DOD, ICAO, IATA and regional CAAs, safely leading a team of multi-cultural engineering,technicaland marketing experts.
- Instrumental in negotiating, winning, managing, and safely completing international multi-million dollar aviation, aerospace, security, logistics, and transportation projects.
ARINC, Inc. Director, S.E. Asia 01/02-02/04
World leader in Aviation and Aerospace Systems Engineering, servicing Companies, Governments and Military.
Director and Shareholder on the board of ARINC Thailand (Limited), company’s South East Asia Headquarters, managing all sales and delivery, marketing, human resources, revenue, finance, quality, and legal affairs. Duties include: Preparation of monthly/quarterly/annual financial reports for regional and corporate headquarters, annual budgeting and forecasting, management of company funds and borrowing, Thai statutory accounting regulations and external audits. Liaison with government bodies, and management of premises and assets. Responsible for all regional Public Relations and Public Speaking engagements.
- Develop and safely supervise ICAO regional Satcom, CNS/ATM, aviation transportation and engineering projects and PIRGSs(Planning and Implementation Regional Groups) for Thailand, Singapore, Malaysia, Philippines, Vietnam, Laos,Cambodiaand Myanmar.
- Work closely with regional airlines, airports,and alliance partners assisting multi-nationals, governments, and military tocoordinate planning and implementation of airlineand airport operations management, aircraft integration, security, ATM,VSAT,and electronic surveillance projects in SE Asia.
Electronic Data Systems, Inc. Director, Greater China 01/01-01/02
World’s leading Global Information Technology Management and Aviation Systems Engineering Services Company.
During a one year local hire contract, as member of new management team recruited to turn around division, assumed Director level responsibilities for financiers, analysts, engineering,and delivery teams of all consulting and implementation in Greater China. Offering areas included: aviation (airline operations systems, airport management systems, security, networks, and biometrics), transportation (SCM, EP, and CRM).
- Established CEO and COO level working relationships with government, multi-national airline, transportation, and manufacturing companies throughout the Greater China region.
- Worked closely with and built significant relationships with strategic alliance partners, forming project consortiums and Joint Venture partnerships.
- Responsible for company related public relations, to include appearances on international news networks such as CNN, and regional advertisements.
Planet Intra Inc. Director, Japan/Asia Pacific 08/99-01/01
Aviation Solutions and Engineering Services Company, servicing Governments and Private Aviation Clients.
Complete start-up responsibilities for company’s Asia Pacific headquarters, located in Hong Kong (Promoted to Director, Asia Pacific, after successful start upof company’s Japan Headquarters in Tokyo.
Service Offerings included: airline operations and transportation systems software application development, WAP, 3G, database and hosting services.
- Profit & Loss responsibilities for region, to include operations planning, demand forecasting and pricing management.
- Undertook all aspects of business strategy in Greater China working with government, airline and transportation system clients.
- Built a start-up to a USD30 million company in two years with a 50% year-over-year growth rate, achieving first ever contracts in Hong Kong, China, Japan, and Korea.
- Instrumental in recruiting and managing legal team, negotiating profitable sale of company to NASDAQ listed corporation in early 2001.
JetAir Capital, Inc. Manager, US/Director, AsiaPacific 07/96-07/99
Global Aviation Transportation Solutions Company, servicing the Airline and Defense industry worldwide.
Specifically responsible for developing Asia Pacific fleet management and aircraft leasing/leaseback business strategy, to include, financial risk management (credit and market risk).
- Built and executed successful business plans and detailed proposals, resulting in increased Asia Pacific customer base by over 20% in one year.
- Initiated and led all Asia public/privatestrategic relationships, securing contracts for commercial/military aircraft, engine, sparessales and leasing, and technical support.
- Analyzed all maintenance impacts of fleet acquisitions and dispositions, dealing directly with airline finance, maintenance and procurement management.
- Oversaw successful establishment of JetAir Cargo operations, to include meeting all regulatory, safety, and quality compliance requirements.
United States Army Officer, Aviator 08/87-01/94
United States Government Military Organization, with Aviation Operations worldwide.
Squadron leader directly responsible for personnel, aircraft, and equipment assigned to most forwardly deployed combat aviation unit in the U.S. Military, Pilot-In-Command duties included; UH-60 Blackhawk, OH-58A&B Kiowa, UH-1H&B Huey.
- Logistics Officer; provided transportation planning and logistics designs throughout region.
- Airbase Information Systems Officer-in-Charge; responsible for network design and planning, threat analysis and protection implementation strategies throughout region.
- Airbase Flight Operations and Security Officer; managed air traffic control center, coordinated safe launch and recovery of all aircraft, supervised security, electronic maintenance and safety programs
- Flight Planning Officer; directed first successful tests of "Global Positioning Satellite" navigation systems outside U.S.
- Flight Simulations Officer; successfully implemented battalion level "combat scenario" computer simulation training program, to include curriculum, scheduling, testing and maintenance.
- “TEST” Officer-in-Charge; administered pilot testing for research and development on UH-60 Blackhawk cockpit "Flat Panel Display" technology and NVGs.
- Liaison Officer; cooperating with Korean, Japanese, and Kuwaiti Military.
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £400 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs. For example, a Silver subscription will give you unlimited jobs posting and unlimited CV database access for one year at just €325 per month!
2022 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
|6 months - Silver||1950 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)622757477 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will set up an account for you and invoice you, but in this case, access to our website will be granted only after payment has been received. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)622757477.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)622757477 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing email@example.com. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.