place and date of birth: Naples, 6 July 1980
marital status: Single
· Diploma advanced medium school : Achieved scientific maturity c/o Cristoforo Colombo school in Marigliano (s.y. 1997/98) Vote 40/60.
· Bachelor of Aerospace Engineering (old quinquennial ordering) achieved c/o Federico II University in Naples (2008) Vote 90/110. Title thesis :"Measures and analysis of transmission loss on panels in composite material".
· Vibrate-acoustic adviser of ALTEN Italy S.p.A near the department of assemblage, integration and test on satellites of new production (Global Star 2) near the plant of the Thales Alenia in via Tiburtina Rome, where support the following activities:
§ Mechanical Test Engineering using tool of programs as LMS Testlab and Spectral Dynamics and Office for the reading and elaboration of marks them of the transducers (accelerometers and microphones) for the vibration and acoustic tests
§ Assistant test conductor of the facility Alpha Cabin for acceptance vibrate acoustics tests for satellites, whereI give support for the start and the formulation of the set-up software of the facility besides the check functionals and of emergency before the beginning test.
§ Preparation and creation of procedures for acoustic facility the Alpha Cabin for the European Cooperation on Space Standardization (ECSS) for validation ESA.
§ Responsible for the management activities and relative programming maintenance of facility the Alpha Cabin.
§ Isle responsible for the working flow for the set-up de-setup test satellite with relative in - out coming of the space craft from the alpha cabin, with management of 2 resources.
§ Operating technician for set - up on satellite, where through the use of procedures and designs come pasted the accelerometers in the established points and come created tables for the final verification of the happened installation and the insertion of the sensibility of accelerometers useful for the execution of the set-up of software LMS Testlab and Spectral Dynamics.
§ Mechanical operator for integration items on satellite (using business procedures with indication on serration torque ) and the software (Document Management System LOTUS) for “the feedback” of the carried out applications.
· Short spot working near VulcanAir S.p.A in the Quality field assurance in which I have carried out some experiences of contacts with Italian and foreign supplieres, for the warnings on the procedures of the qualification product not answering to the business standards of efficiency, besides some demands for the renewal of the qualification order through a procedural form. Moreover management of the observations of test produced, between the store of reception materials and the engineering of the production, and the inventories and the recordings in data base for “the feedback” of the aeronautical details suspended.
· Teacher near forMare Naples ,for the preparation course for the Official of machine created by the National College Captains L.C and M. Naples division, on the formative module of lubrication ,steam generators and static of the ship.
· Functional analyst assistant near ALTEN Italy S.p.A ,chosen after several technical-cognitive talks near the customer, as a vibrate-acoustic adviser in Thales Alenia in Rome for Global Star 2 plan, currently in phase of reorganization of the production after the suspension for insolvency financial institution of the main prime buyer.
· Technical collaborator , near Tecnosistem S.p.A business infrastructure unit, for the new planning and creation of layout for the insertion fires prevention systems in the Rome underground (C line), and Naples underground (Metro Campania),second requirement of DM 88 ,respecting the norms UNI 8686 and UNI 1838 using AutoCad software.
· Vibrate – acoustic adviser of Tecnositem S.p.A for team experimentation transmission, Noise Vibration Harshness ,near Elasis - Fiat Power Train , for test with relative characterizations ,analyses and report , on problematic and studies on gear whine noise, and gear rattle noise ,on experimental and normal production of Fiat cars-group and on relative competitor analysis through the use of softwareLMSTest.Lab vibration control testing, and opportune transducers like pick-up, thermocouples , accelerometers and microphones.
· Development of thesis near the TINI in Melito (NA) , where I have carried out the measurements and elaborated data, from the tests executed in the small acoustic research facility in which the transmission loss methodology and noise reduction has been applied on panels in composite material (coming from ARCA search program, collaboration between the university Federico II and Alenia) in which it has been made the use of important software like Pulse Labshop 6,1 of the Brüel & Kjær and transducers, in our case microphones of BSWA TECH, with the use of Excel for statistical calculations and elaboration of the data.
· Management of a secretariat, through use of software of the package Office, and Address.
· Private repetitions in scientific matters.
· Known languages: in English languages good level spoken and written . In French languages : good level spoken and written.
· Computer science competences: Good acquaintance of Office and Internet Explorer.
· Good predisposition to work in situations of stress, thanks to the management of relations with persons, through working experiences near companies of search and experimentation (Elasis-Fiat Power Train) with punctuality and in the respect of the various expirations.
· Hobbies: design, reading, modelling, associate-economic juvenile activities.
· Registration about Naples engineers Order section A n°18677
· Certificate “intermediate level ” near CL ENGLISH language school in 264 Northfield Avenue, London, W5 4UB.
· English Grammar and BusinessEnglish course organized about Intelliform Naples by FormaTemp.
· Office automation course organized about Intelliform Naples by FormaTemp
· Possession driver's license cat. B - Car fortified .
· Course on the inherent norm for the planning and the realization of public works near the Naples engineers order .
· Course of thematic formation economic political-associate on of competence relative to: Strategies of political communication; Straight Constitutional compared ; Economic history.
· Free for new job.
· Available to work also all' foreign country and to transfers.
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £400 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs. For example, a Gold subscription will give you unlimited jobs posting and unlimited CV database access for one year at just over €250 per month!
2019 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
|6 months - Silver||1950 euros||convert|
|12 months - Gold||3200 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)622757477 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will set up an account for you and invoice you. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)622757477.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)622757477 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
Recruitment agencies are only eligible for a Gold package and recruitment agencies recruiting for companies already using Space Careers will not be accepted.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing email@example.com. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.