Project Manager, R&D Manager, R&D Senior Researcher.
* Broad experience in Technical/R&D management of mid-size projects
* Good knowledge of management methods and project management software platforms, requirement engineering and RFQ/RFP writing
* Strong background in signal/image processing, vision, automatic control, optimization, sensor tech., modeling&simulation
* Good experience in A.I., algorithmic, concept and software development, DB and ICT applications design on Windows/Linux/Unix platforms & distributed systems
* Taught 1800 hours University graduate level (masters) in A.I. & C.Sc. (programming languages, methodlogies, SW design & development), data communication, and RT systems
* Good presentation skills. Fluent in English, Native French and Intermediate Swedish
* Author of 14 rated journals/conferences full-papers in control, A.I., robotics & Aeronautics.
* 4 years experience in project control and management
- 1 year managing and working on (academic R&D collaboration) in monitoring systems research,
- 1 year managing R&D projects in consultancy for Airbus/SAAB at Sörman-IT,
- 1 year managing R&D projects for Ericsson (academic R&D collaboration),
- ½ year, a EU-project on ICT designs for shared cross-R&D projects at Planisware.
- ½ year audit, concept & solution for production management at DEUTSCH electronics.
* 11 years experience in scientific R&D in software, UAVs/aeronautics and AI/ Robotics technologies:
- 1 year in concepts diagnostic for avionics and integrated software solutions,
- 3 yrs in Unmanned Aerial Vehicles flight control and navigation systems,
- 3 yrs in vision-based control for UAV’s for tracking labelled vehicles on the ground,
- 4 yrs in robotics & sensor technology applications
* 7 years experience in software Concept & Development for aeronautics, vehicular- and PM- companies
* 2.5 years teaching AI, C.Sc., RT and Netowrking at graduate level C.Sc. and I.M. students (c.a. 1800Hrs).
EMPLOYMENTS – INDUSTRY / R&D TRACKS
Since 2010 Tech. University Oerebro, Oerebro, Sweden
Senior Lecturer and researcher in SAIL (Skövde A.I. Laboratory)
* Participate in 3 different funded projects (50%-full time):
1. WeShare (2010-13) on Information fusion, health monitory and Help-to-decision systems (main scientist (20%-full time), requirement engineering and use case based development)
2. Dangerous Goods (2010-12) on data optimization, processes and flows monitoring and help to decision (Co-manager and 30%-full time involvement in scientific R&D activities)
3. STREPS, EU-FP7 (2011-14) on robotics cognition and manipulation skills by humanoid robots (10%-full time involvement).
* Teach in the following under/graduate courses (50%-full time):
1. Programming methodology (OO software development)
2. Procedural programming (C7C++ design and development)
3. Data-communication (Advances in Industrial IP Networking)
4. Embedded RT systems (Design and development of distributed RT platforms)
5. Distributed RT systems (Analysis & implementation of fault-trees (SFTA) and monitoring (RMS) systems)
2006-2010 Tech. University Oerebro, Oerebro, Sweden
Senior researcher/Lecturer adjunct in Biologically inspired Robotics
* Participated in the development of an autonomous 5-fingered hand for robotics
* Led and achieved the software development for the robotic and sensor platforms
* Implemented software for data acquisition and model/recognition schemes for grasps
2006-2007 Sörman Information and Media AB, Linkoeping, Sweden
Technical Project Manager/System Architect
* Worked as customer contact, solution conceptor, RFI/RFP and ILS management/follow-up
* Managed a handful of technical R&D projects with an revenue of ca. Euro 450.000
* Managed teams of 6-10 engineers and PhD’s for the development of R&D industrial projects
* Elaborate R&D concepts and solutions; follow up, document and control the projects flow
2005-(3 months) GIS Lab. Linkoeping University Linkoeping, Sweden
Consultant/Research-Engineer in a Road-safety oriented project for Autoliv AB
* Assessment of the standards in road network (GIS+GPS) sensor, systems and methods
* Implement a decision support system concept report for road-networks' risk analysis and safety.
1998–2005 AIICS Lab. Linkoeping University Linkoeping, Sweden
* Participated in the development of a VTOL (autonomous helicopter) UAV platform
* Designed and developed of a novel robust UAV flight controller for autonomous navigation
* Designed and developed of a novel visual-servo tracker scheme for UAV onboard camera.
1996–1997 Planisware –Thomson Paris, France
Assistant-manager / OPX2-web designer
Participated in the REWARD EU-project on project management and organization solutions through ICT systems for R&D projects cross-knowhow, -culture and -product.
* Designed a web solution for the time/cost PM interface to OPX2 (Dhtml/CGI/C++)
* Designed the prototype for Planisware’s early commercial website
* Participated in teaching tutorial-seminars dedicated to OPX2 user companies.
1996–1997 Deutsch Electronics Evreux, France
* Audited production units, studied factory organization and its MRP, ERP and ISS systems
* Formalized operations (MERISE method) along production-lines and methods-offices
* Proposed of solutions for production cycle optimization and risk minimization.
Usefulness: Optimization and risk management control for lean production.
1994–1996 LCIA lab. Rouen University Rouen, France
* Development of a software platform for cursive character recognition via image processing and vision using Fuzzy-NN and knowledge bases.
Usefulness: The research is intended for mail/packages destination determination in postal services.
* Development of a software platform for geometrical shapes’ recognition via image processing, vision and Neural Networks and knowledge bases.
Usefulness: The application was aimed at enhancing postal services’ logistics for mail dispatching.
1993–1994 Bosch Electronics Mondeville Caen, France
* Concept (BA), design & development of an active DB (ADABase) for electronic equipments, CAD data, stock and production processes management and an SQL-like engine for qualitative search and production processes optimization of electronic car equipments.
Usefulness: The consequent automation reduced processing times from a week-time to 2 hours time.
1992 Distrivet-Hoechst -Pharmaceuticals Igoville, France
* Concept (BA) & development of relational DB (Dbase4/Clipper) application software for collection and search on drugs data, characterizations and analysis data management.
* Software design and development for drugs’ characterization & data analysis management
Usefulness: The automation improved the information quality and inter-filial communication.
1999-2005: LAAS-CNRS, Toulouse Technical University Toulouse, France
PhD. of Engineering in Robotics and Artificial Intelligence (Eng.Dr/Tek.Dr.)
1998-2005: AIICS-IDA, Linkoeping Technical University Linkoeping, Sweden
PhD. of Engineering in Computer Science (Eng.Dr/Tek.Dr.)
1996-1997: CAE (Centre d’Administration des Entreprises) Caen Univ. Caen, France
MBA. in Project management and Organization
(This degree was interrupted, under completion at Blekinge University, Sweden in 2011)
1994–1995: INSA, Rouen Technical University Rouen, France
M.Sc. Instrumentation, Sensors and A.I. (El.Eng. / Sensor Eng. / Civ.Ing.)
M.Sc. Automatic control and Computer Engineering (El.Eng. / Civ.Ing.)
1991–1994 Rouen Technical University Rouen, France
B.Sc. Physics and Chemistry. (followed completely in parallel with my engineering degree, in the scope of a multi-disciplinary background and a consolidation of my DUT academic knowledge).
1989–1991 Bordeaux University, CNRS Bordeaux, France
D.E.S. Physics Science (Research certificat).
1988–1989 Bordeaux University Bordeaux, France
DUT. Physics & Chemistry Measument & sensor system (Polytechnics Diploma).
Computer Systems: Unix (Sun Solaris), Linux, Windows (NT, 9X, 2K, XP),VMS
Computer languages: C/C++, Lisp/Pithon, Matlab/Simulink, Java, Perl
Software developments: Qt, Tcl, Eclipse platforms, RT and distributed systems for simulation based on HLA, COIN OpenGL
Edition Software: MS Office, OpenOffice, Latex/Ghostscript/Acrobat
PMO & PM Software: Opx2, MS-Project, Merise and Gantt methodologies for project and industrial flows management
Database & Software: SQL, MySQL, AdaBase, DB4, Clipper, Amos,RTDB.
* SINEC co-founder and vice-president of non profit asociation of entrepreneurs (Swedish International Network for Exchange & Commerce)
* IEEE member of the “Computer Sc.”, “Robotic&Automation” and “Control Systems” societies
* SAIS member of the “Swedish Artificial Intelligence Society”
* PMPN member f the “Project Manager Networking Group”
* APMP member of the Swedish Chapter of the “Association of PM Professional”
HONORS & AWARDS
* Best paper award at IEEE Int. Symposium on Intelligent Control (CCA / ISIC) for the article “Autonomous Helicopter Control Using Linguistic and Model-based Fuzzy Control”.
* Best paper award at IEEE International Symposium on Intelligent Control (CSS/ISIC), for the article “Robust Fuzzy Gain Scheduled Visual-servo with Sampling Time Uncertainties”.
* Avionics oriented paper: Seibold W, Geiter D. and Kadmiry, B.” RODON®’S Diagnostic Methods for New Generic System BITE Architectures”. In the Proceedings of the 1st European Air and Space Conference (CEAS) (Deutscher Luft- und Raumfahrtkongress 2007), Berlin-Germany, Sept. 2007.
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £400 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs. For example, a Gold subscription will give you unlimited jobs posting and unlimited CV database access for one year at just over €250 per month!
2018 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
|6 months - Silver||1950 euros||convert|
|12 months - Gold||3200 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)622757477 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will set up an account for you and invoice you. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)622757477.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)622757477 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
Recruitment agencies are only eligible for a Gold package and recruitment agencies recruiting for companies already using Space Careers will not be accepted.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing email@example.com. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.