November 2011- present time
Employer: CNH Industrial
System engineer - Powertrain Thermal Management
Main taskes are:
- lead analysis and computations for system definition
- lead discussion with suppliers
- lead testing and validation phase
- support control software development
- support integration on the vehicle
April 2010 - November 2011
Employer: FPT Industrial
- CFD analysis of engine components (water cores, coolers, filters, manifolds)
- 1D fluid dynamic analysis of engine systems (blow-by, cooling circuit, air intake circuit, exhaust gas circuit, oil circuit, fuel circuit)
- FEM dynamic analysis for vibrations and NVH
- FEM thermal analysis
- FEM contact analysis
- fatigue (HCF and LCF) post-processing
October 2008 - April 2010
Employer: Blue engineering srl
- CFD external aerodynamics of passenger cars, trains and aircraft
- CFD analysis of HVAC
- research about aerodynamic damping derivatives estimation using CFD (in collaboration with Politecnico di Torino)
- development of a Flight Simulator for B747 using Simulink (project Cleansky in collaboration with PoliTO)
2008. Master degree in Aerospace engineering and Astronautics - 110/110 cum laude
Thesis: CFD investigation about laminar bubbles past SD7003 airfoil, turbulence models and transition prediction
2006. Bachelor degree in Aerospace engineering - 110/110 cum laude
Thesis: fatigue life assessment of a wing-fuselage connection using analytical methods and tests on specimen
- CAD tools (catia V5, proE)
- FEM tools (nastran, permas, radioss, AVL Excite)
- CFD tools (Fluent, Star-ccm+, GT-SUITE)
- pre-processing / post processing tools (patran, hypermesh)
- MS Office (Excel, Powerpoint, Word)
- Matlab / Simulink
Italian - mother tongue
English - fluent
German - basic
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £400 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs.
2022 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)622757477 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will set up an account for you and invoice you, but in this case, access to our website will be granted only after payment has been received. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)622757477.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)622757477 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing email@example.com. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.