Date of Birth : 11th January 1987
POSTGRADUATE STUDENT IN SPACE SYSTEMS ENGINEERING
EDUCATION 2010 – to present Astronautics and Space Engineering MSc at Cranfield University (United Kingdom)
Space Mission Analysis and Design, Space Systems Engineering, Astrodynamics, Space Propulsion, Spacecraft Attitude and Control
• HAM-E (Hypervelocity Artificial Meteoroid Experiment) Design Project: this project aims to enter one or more objects (meteorites) representative of astronomical bodies, in order to expand current knowledge concerning hypervelocity atmospheric entry of natural bodies
• in charge of Orbit/Trajectory Design A medium-size mission that could be involved into ESA’s Science Programme for a launch in 2022
2009-2010 Aeronautics and Space Engineering MSc at E.P.F, Engineering School – fifth of five year course (Paris - France)
• Aerospace Design Project regarding Aircraft (Fighter) Design and Performance Modeling supervised by Dassault Aviation (FR)
• Space Design Project regarding Launch Vehicle Design supervised by EADS Astrium ST (FR)
2005 - 2009 Industrial Systems Engineering at Ecole d’Ingénieurs en Génie des Systèmes Industriels (E.I.G.S.I) Industrial Systems Engineering School - four of a five year course in a multidiciplinary environment (La Rochelle - France)
• Option in Mechanical Systems Design and Industrialization (2009)
• Option in Space Sciences and Introduction of Astrodynamics (one semester at Université Laval – Québec – Canada – 2008)
2005 Lycée Saint Jean-Baptiste de la Salle Baccalauréat (A-levels) at Lycée Saint Jean Baptiste de la Salle (Nantes - France) Mathematics, Physics-Chemistry, with an option in Engineering Sciences (Mechanical, Electrical, applied physics)
WORK EXPERIENCE In the field of Aerospace and Space:
March to August 2010 ONERA : The French Aerospace Lab Graduate Training Period at O.N.E.R.A, the French Aerospace Lab (Palaiseau - France), working in the department of Aerospace Systems Design and Evaluation
• Analysis of a UAV system, Design of Performance Tests to evaluate UAV system capability Skills: Managing a multidisciplinary approach of a UAV mission Research and autonomy skills Time/Work management abilities Oral presentation skills
June & July 2008 Training Period at THALES ALENIA SPACE (Cannes - France), working in the department of Assembly, Integration and Tests (AIT)
• Design of a typical AIT area for communications satellites in clean rooms of AIT department Skills: Awareness of AIT processes (building and testing) Global knowledge of space industry issues Requirements/constraints collecting and trade-offs processing Decision making Working in a under-pressure environment
Other fields: 2006-2010 Personal mathematics and physics teacher for high school pupils
Communication skills (delivering a clear message) Analysis of understanding difficulty Methods and monitoring
Languages French: Native language English: Fluent (TOEIC test: 795/990 passed in April 2009) German: Good understanding (reading and writing)
Personality & Qualities
Strong leadership capabilities Problem-solving skills Team worker Persuasive, confident, communicative and upbeat Time management skills Methodical and organized
Computer Sciences Well versed in word processing, spreadsheet, presentation, project management software Good skills to handle computer aid design (CAD) as CATIA V5 and finite elements method (FEM) software as Abaqus CAE and to utilize Satellite Tool Kit Abilities to use programming or modeling software as Matlab/Simulink, C/C++
Certificates & Licenses
French driving license First Aid Certificate 2010 (graduated to operate alone or in team to rescue people)
Hobbies & Interests Fashion and Sport Photography and Astrophotography Travelling in order to discover new cultures and expand photographic skills Reading literature about space missions (ESA’s and NASA’s website), attending scientific conferences, or listening to TED talks Teaching students academic working methods, looking after young people in difficulty
Member of the Royal Aeronautical Society Member of the Cranfield Astronomical Society, learning astrophysics sciences
Mr Olivier Paccaud Director of Engineering Studies EIGSI – Engineering School olivier.paccaud(at)eigsi.fr
Dr Stephen Hobbs Head of Space Research Centre School of Engineering - Cranfield University s.e.hobbs(at)cranfield.ac.uk
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £400 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs. For example, a Gold subscription will give you unlimited jobs posting and unlimited CV database access for one year at just over €250 per month!
2021 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
|6 months - Silver||1950 euros||convert|
|12 months - Gold||3200 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)622757477 or send us an email at email@example.com. We will set up an account for you and invoice you. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)622757477.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)622757477 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.