09/2007 - 11/2010 Dual Ph.D. degree from ESIEE Paris, France and from the Brno University of Technology, Department of Radio Electronics, Czech Republic
Dissertation: Frequency Synthesis for Cognitive Multi-Radio
03/2010 - 10/2010 Doctoral Program in Management, ENPC Paris - School of International Management
09/2002 - 06/2007 Master’s and Bachelor’s degree from the Brno University of Technology, Department of Radio Electronics, Czech Republic, graduated with distinctions - Red Diploma
Master Thesis: Soft Handover Optimization in UMTS Networks - Dean’s Award for Research Excellence
Bachelor Thesis: Spread Spectrum Technique in Global Positioning System GPS
01/2006 - 05/2006 International Master’s program at the Tampere University of Technology, Finland
Research project: Air Interface Aspects of Mobile Cellular Communications
EMPLOYMENT AND RELEVANT EXPERIENCE
From 11/2010 Wireless Research Engineer in the Laboratory ESYCOM at ESIEE Paris, France
- Validation and testing of a prototype of balanced FBAR superisolation duplexer for 3G/4G RF front-ends
- System design of UWB transceiver in 57 – 64 GHz band, modelling of indoor propagation channels
- Supervisor of master and bachelor projects, part-time teaching (advanced RF measurements and theory of communications)
09/2007 – 11/2010 Graduate Research Assistant and Teacher at ESIEE Paris, France and at the Department of Radio Electronics, Czech Republic (joint contract at both institutes)
- Project leader of the radio frequency spectrum survey group (monitoring of radio spectrum utilization in 100 MHz – 6 GHz band in different regions in Europe and under different propagation channels)
- PLL design for cognitive multi-radio RF front-ends, RF system design of sigma-delta polar transmitter
- Supervisor of master and bachelor projects, part-time teaching (antenna design, digital modulation techniques and the theory of radio communications)
04/2009 - 07/2009 Invited Researcher at the Zhejiang University, Department of Information Science, China
- CNRS project on development of reasoning technologies and reasoning approaches for cognitive radio networks and applications of improved intelligence schemes for cognitive radio
08/2005 - 09/2005 Training period at the Solectron Scotland Limited, South Ockendon, Essex, UK
- CNC programming, process supervision and quality control of power dissipation components
07/2003 - 08/2003 Training period at Klaus Angermaier Spritzgiesstechnik GmbH, Bad Aibling, Germany
- Operation and control of injection machines, quality control of final products
PROFESSIONAL ACTIVITIES AND OTHER EXPERIENCE
- Member of the Technical Program Committee at the IEEE ICC’11, CrownCom’11 and GLOBECOM’11
- Official reviewer of Radioengineering Journal, IEEE PIMRC 2010 and IEEE VTC-Spring 2011
- Invited tutorial speaker at the course «Nomadic RF transmitter architectures: principles and limits» during the European Microwave Conference EuMW 2010, Paris
- Member of IEEE Communications Society, Signal Processing Society, Czech and Slovak Radioengineering Society
- Occasional B2B French/Czech/English interpreter at the Embassy of the Czech Republic in Paris
- Project leader and participant in several international voluntary work camps in the Czech Republic, Germany and Turkey in years 2001 - 2003
ACCOMPLISHMENTS AND GRANTS
- French Government scholarship for the joint Ph.D. program «Doctorat en cotutelle», 2007 – 2010
- Development funding MŠMT awarded by the Ministry of Education of the Czech Republic, 2007 – 2010
- Research grant «Application of reasoning strategies to improve learning and implementation efficiency in CR networks» awarded by the French National Centre for Scientific Research CNRS and the ESIEE Paris
- Best paper award at the 18th International IEEE Conference Radioelektronika’08, Prague, 2008
- First prize at the EEICT Conference and Competition, Brno, 2008
- Dean’s Award for Research Excellence for the Master’s Thesis, Brno University of Technology, 2007
- Merit scholarship for academic years 2003/2004 and 2006/2007 from the Brno University of Technology
COMPUTER SKILLS: Matlab, Simulink, Ansoft Serende, Agilent ADS, Nemo Outdoor tool, OPNET Modeler network simulator, Analog Devices PLL optimization tools, PSpice, Micro Cap, languages C++, Java.
LANGUAGES: Czech (mother tongue), fluent in English and French, with practical knowledge of German
INTERESTS: Physics, astronomy, meteorology, photography, volunteering, endurance running, trekking
LIST OF PUBLICATIONS AND REFERENCES: available on a request
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £400 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs. For example, a Gold subscription will give you unlimited jobs posting and unlimited CV database access for one year at just over €250 per month!
2018 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
|6 months - Silver||1950 euros||convert|
|12 months - Gold||3200 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)622757477 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will set up an account for you and invoice you. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)622757477.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)622757477 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
Recruitment agencies are only eligible for a Gold package and recruitment agencies recruiting for companies already using Space Careers will not be accepted.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing email@example.com. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.