Education and training
1. Dates October 2002 - July 2008
Title of qualification awarded Telecommunication Engineer
Principal subjects / occupational skills
- Electromagnetic fields and antennas
- Digital Signal Processing/ Image and voice digital treatment
- Mobile and optical communications
- Software mathematician MATLAB, Programming in Java and C++
- Analogue and Digital Electronic Systems
Name and type of organisation providing education and training
Escuela Politécnica Superior de Ingeniería de Gijón (Polytechnic School of Engineering Gijón)
Universidad de Oviedo (Asturias, Spain)
Level BS+MS (5 years)-ISCED 5
Final Thesis “Developing a model communication system”
- Detailed study of electromagnetic fields propagation and excitement in rectangular waveguides
- Work with synthetic equipment related to the generation and reception of digital signals/digital modulations and its management software.
Grade With honours (10/10)
Prize for the best Master Thesis in “Telecommunications-RF Technologies” awarded by the ‘Cátedra de Teléfonica’ in the Oviedo University (April 2009)
2. Dates October 2008 – July 2010
Title of qualification awarded Postgraduate Master in the Ph.D. program: “Information Technologies and Communications in Mobile Networks”.
Interuniversity Master : Universidad del País Vasco, Universidad de Oviedo, Universidad de Cantabria, Universidad de la Coruña, Universidad de Zaragoza (Spain)
Principal subjects / occupational skills covered
- Advanced Signal Processing
- Inverse Electromagnetic Methods
- Synthesis and Measure of Antennas
- Compact antennas for systems of mobile communications and wireless networks
- Systems of high capacity (MIMO)
- Radio and Digital Television broadcasting service
Level Ph.D degree (2 years)- ISCED 6.
Final Thesis “Geometry Reconstruction of Metallic Bodies Using the Sources Reconstruction Method (SRM)”
- Solution to the inverse scattering problem based on the extension of the Sources reconstruction method (SRM).
- Method validation by a campaign of measurements of the Radar Cross Section (RCS) of a perfect cylindrical conductor.
- Software tool development for lecturing direct and inverse scattering problem.
Grade Excellent (9/10)
3. Dates October 2006-June 2007
Principal subjects / occupational skills covered
Participation in the Erasmus-Socrates Program in France.
- Accomplishment of subjects corresponding to the final year studies in Spain
Name and type of organisation
providing education and training
Institute National Polytechnique Grenoble(INPG), France
Ecole d’Ingénieurs en Électronique (ENSERG)
Grenoble IT TELECOM
1. Dates July 2010-to present
Occupation or position held Young Graduate Trainee at the European Space Agency, ESA-ESTEC (The Netherlands).
Antennas and Sub-Millimeter Waves Section, Electromagnetics and Space Environment Division.
Main activities and responsibilities
- Support to antenna measurement campaign performed in the CPTR/CATR facilities at ESTEC.
- Reestablishment of Range Feed Alignment in the focal zone of the CPTR. Development of laser and camera based alignment tools in CPTR
- CPTR Quiet Zone assessment in Co- and X-polar.
- In house development of a Q-band frequency extender for CATR: component selection, assembly and test.
2. Dates November 2008 - June 2010
Occupation or position held Research Assistant at the Area of Signal Theory and Communications. University of Oviedo
Department of Electrical Engineering, Electronics, Computers and Systems (DIEECS) in the Polytechnic School of Engineering of Gijón, University of Oviedo (Spain)
Recipient of the grants:
- Becas- Puente “Cátedra Telefónica”
- Programme “Severo Ochoa” predoctoral aide
Main activities and responsibilities Research of the project: “Techniques of inverse electromagnetism with applications in the diagnosis, identification and location in near field – INVEMTA”. Project supported by the Spanish “Ministerio de Ciencia e Innovación”
Main research topics:
- Characterization of PEC bodies of arbitrary shapes trough the measurement of the scattered field. Reconstruction of the geometry and/or constitutive parameters.
- Antenna diagnostics using equivalent currents methods
3. Dates January 2008 - July 2008
Occupation or position held Intern in the IT Department of the Thermal Power Plant of HC Energía in Aboño (Gijón, Spain)
Main activities and responsibilities - Monitoring , management and organization of database (SQL)
- Redesign of applications related to the system of vehicle access to the Thermal Power Plant
- Applications Programming in C, C# and C++
“Geometry Reconstruction of Metallic Bodies Using the Sources Reconstruction Method”, IEEE Antenas and Wireless Propagation Letters. Vol 9,2010
“Antenna Diagnostics Using Arbitrary-Geometry Field Adquisitions Domains”, IEEE Antenas and Wireless Propagation Letters. Vol 8, 2009
, “The Volumetric Sources Reconstruction Method and its application to Geometry Reconstruction”. European Conference on Antennas and Propagation 2010, 12-16 April 2010, Barcelona
, “Herramienta Software para el Estudio del Problema Directo e Inverso de Radiación Electromagnética”, (Software Tool for the Study of the Electromagnetic Direct and Inverse Radiation Problem). IX Congreso de Tecnologías aplicadas a la enseñanza de la Electrónica. Madrid 13-15 April 2010.
1. Dates September 2010
Course “Introduction to Space Systems Engineering”
Organization University of Southampton(School of Engineering Sciences)
ESTEC-Noordwijk (The Netherlands)
2. Dates 11-15 May 2009
Course “Antenna measurements at millimetre and submillimetre wavelengths”
Organization European School of Antennas (ESoA)
Espoo SMARAD Radio Laboratory, Helsinki University of Technology (Finland)
Recipient of the travel grant within Marie Curie Action
3. Dates 14-17 April 2009
Course “A new form of Huygen’s principle based on wavelets radiated by a complex sphere”
Organization Prof. Dr. Gerald Kaiser
Fundación Universidad de Oviedo
University of Oviedo (Spain)
Personal skills and competences
Mother tongue Spanish / Castilian
French : C1 Proficient user
English : C1 Proficient user
German : B1 Intermediate user. Goethe-Zertifikat Deustch (ZD)
- Advanced English Course at the Academic Language University of Leiden. September 2010/ January 2011.
- Advanced English Course at ESA-ESTEC organized by Prolinguist Language Training. September 2010/June 2011
- One month month of intensive English course at ELS Center in the Roger Williams University, Bristol, Rhode Island (USA) October/November 2008.
- Academic year 2007/2008 and 2008/2009 German course at the Estudio de alemán IFA (Deutsche Schule), Level A1, A2 and B1
- “Swimming in English”, English course (30hours) 29-31 May 2009 , Garaña de Pría (Asturias)
Social skills and competences
- High responsibility and work capacity
- Capacity of personal/social relation
- Ability to establish and maintain good working relations with people of different national and cultural backgrounds
Computer skills and competences
- Microsoft Office Tools (Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook)
- Mathematic Software M ATLAB
- Visual Studio 2005
- Adobe® Premiere® Pro 2.0 (Video Edition)
- 3D-Studio MAX (.3D-Animation)
Specific Software :
- WinIQSim, Rhode & Schwarz (Software for I/Q Modulators)
- 89600 VSA-Vector Signal Analyser,Agilent Technologies (Software for Syntetic Instruments)
- FEKO (Commercial electromagnetic simulation software)
- HFSS, Ansoft (3D Full-wave Electromagnetic Field Simulation)
- CHAMP (Antenna Design)
Driving licence(s) B (Own car)
Hobbies Basketball, indoor football, reading and travelling
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £400 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs. For example, a Gold subscription will give you unlimited jobs posting and unlimited CV database access for one year at just over €250 per month!
2018 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
|6 months - Silver||1950 euros||convert|
|12 months - Gold||3200 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)622757477 or send us an email at email@example.com. We will set up an account for you and invoice you. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)622757477.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)622757477 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
Recruitment agencies are only eligible for a Gold package and recruitment agencies recruiting for companies already using Space Careers will not be accepted.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.