- Coordination of the AGAPE project (project manager assistant)
AGAPE is a 1,000,000€ Framework Program 7 European project aiming at evaluating progress achieved by the European Air Transport sector with regards to the 2001 Strategic Research Agenda, involving 60 experts from all major players of the European Air Transport community
Co-management and coordination of the project, writing of all project reports, except financial
Europe-Japan aeronautics R&T cooperation
Responsible for the setup of a cooperation framework
Occasionally ensuring secretariat of ACARE thematic groups
- System engineering consultant, ALTEN group, Boulogne-Billancourt (FRANCE) 2007- 2009
- NATO ACCS Loc1 programme configuration management, Thales Raytheon Systems 2008
Hardware configurations of an integrated Air Command & Control system (Defence Accreditation)
- Technical writing for security systems, Smiths Detection 2007
- ALTEN marketing activities: structural analysis of French OEMs, writing of a document on the French Defence industry (60 pages) and synthetic notes on major projects of the aerospace and defence sectors, internal communication activities
- Technical feasibility study of a satellite-based navigation service, Pole Star, Toulouse Apr.-Sept. 2004
- Politic sciences institute, Aix-en-Provence (FRANCE) 2004- 2006
- Intensive training to the entrance exams to the ENA (French high administration university), French Foreign Affairs Ministry (Secretary level) and European Union (administrator level)
- Geopolitics, economy, European Union and international institutions and policies
- Engineering master’s degree in the French civil aviation university (ENAC), Toulouse, FRANCE 2004
- Majoring in the Satellite-based CNS-ATM3 systems post-graduate “mastère” (2nd of promotion)
- Computer skills: Professional skills in bureautic tools (including MS-Project Manager)
Website follow-up (Dreamweaver, CMS technologies)
Databases management (MS-Access, Advitium and Business Object)
- Languages: French : mother language
English : fluent, written and oral professional use
Portuguese : advanced, oral professional use
Spanish : intermediate
Russian : notions
- Reading: international news, human sciences and philosophy
- Organisation of live role-playing games 1999-2009
(presidency of an association with 30 members, organisation of events with 50 to 500 participants)
1 ACARE : Advisory Council for Aeronautic Research in Europe
2 AeroSpace & Defence industries association of Europe
3 Communication, Navigation and Surveillance - Air Traffic Management
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £400 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs. For example, a Gold subscription will give you unlimited jobs posting and unlimited CV database access for one year at just over €250 per month!
2018 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
|6 months - Silver||1950 euros||convert|
|12 months - Gold||3200 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)562211007 or send us an email at email@example.com. We will set up an account for you and invoice you. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)562211007.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)562211007 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
Recruitment agencies are only eligible for a Gold package and recruitment agencies recruiting for companies already using Space Careers will not be accepted.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.