Date of Birth: 30/09/1981
To gain first work experience in the space industry
10/2001 - 7/2010 Diplom, Physik (equivalent to Master of Science in Physics)
Technische Universität Darmstadt, Germany
Final grade: very good (Ø 1,1)
· Quantum optics:
Optics and laser physics, atom optics, quantum mechanics, statistical physics, quantum information
· Nuclear- and astrophysics:
Nuclear physics, particle physics, introduction to astronomy and astrophysics, special issues in astrophysics, general relativity
· Numerical mathematics
3/2009 - 3/2010 Diploma thesis within the group Atoms-Photons-Quanta at the Institute of Applied Physics in Darmstadt, Germany
· Title: “Loading Bose-Einstein Condensates into a Ring-Shaped Dipole Potential”
· Greenhorn Meeting 2009 - Conference on modern quantum optics at ETH Zurich, Switzerland
Given talk: “BEC and Atom-Optics in Dipole Potentials“
· Development of a laser system for implementation into a present experimental setup
· Experimental control (using LabVIEW) and data evaluation (using IGOR Pro)
2/2006 - 1/2007 Postgraduate Diploma in Science in Physics
University of Auckland, New Zealand
Final grade: Pass with Merit
· Signal processing:
Linear systems, inverse problems, advanced numerical analysis (using MATLAB)
· Wave dynamics:
Wave propagation, advanced electromagnetism and special relativity, fluid mechanics and applications
6/2000 Abitur (equivalent to A-level)
Edith-Stein-Schule Darmstadt, Germany
MATLAB, LaTeX Very good (entire study)
LabVIEW, IGOR Pro Good (diploma thesis)
MS Office (PowerPoint, Word, Excel) Good
Mathematica, Gnuplot, C++, UML Basic skills
4/2008 - present Research assistant at the Institute of Nuclear Physics in Darmstadt, Germany (~40 hours per month)
· S-DALINAC operator: Surveillance of the electron accelerator S-DALINAC (Superconducting DArmstadt LINear ACcelerator)
· Instruction of newly employed student operators
7/2008 - 9/2008 and Engagement as teamer in a Wavetours surf camp in Vieux Boucau, France
6/2004 - 8/2004 · Support to practical surf lessons and teaching units on relating theory
· Customer service
2/2007 - 4/2007 and Travelling through Australia and Southeast Asia, in particular Singapore, Indonesia, Thailand and Malaysia
1/2006 - 2/2006 · Discover foreign countries and experience different cultures
7/2006 - 10/2006 Teaching assistant at the University of Auckland, New Zealand (40 hours per month)
· Supervision of tutorials for Bachelor students in mathematics and physics
4/2004 - 1/2006 Student assistant at the Institute of Nuclear Physics in Darmstadt, Germany (~40 hours per month)
· S-DALINAC operator (area of responsibility see above)
9/2000 - 7/2001 Community service at the Birkenteilerhof in Frankenhausen, Germany
· Assistance to mentally ill adults
German Native speaker
English Fluent (study abroad)
French Fair (secondary school)
Spanish Basic knowledge (language course)
Sports Football, table tennis, capoeira, surfing and diving
Music Playing the guitar
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £400 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs. For example, a Gold subscription will give you unlimited jobs posting and unlimited CV database access for one year at just over €250 per month!
2021 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
|6 months - Silver||1950 euros||convert|
|12 months - Gold||3200 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)622757477 or send us an email at email@example.com. We will set up an account for you and invoice you, but in this case, access to our website will be granted only after payment has been received. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)622757477.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)622757477 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.