October 2008 – today Military University of Technology in Warsaw, Poland; Mechatronics Faculty, Doctoral Studies. Doctoral thesis title: “Flight dynamic modeling and simulation for control systems synthesis requirements of unmanned aircraft vehicles”.
October2003 – June 2008 Military University of Technology in Warsaw, Poland; Mechatronics Faculty, Speciality: Avionics. Master of Science (Engineer) in Aviation - Avionics. Thesis title: “Hardware interface project for communication with flight simulator software”.
September 1998 – June 2003 Electronic Engineering High School, Warsaw, Poland; Electronics Technician’s Diploma in specialization: Computer Systems
August 2008 – today Position: 03.2012 – today – Senior Engineer.
08.2008 – 02.2012 – Engineer.
Employer: Air Force Institute of Technology, Aero-Engines Division, Warsaw, Poland.
· designing, assembling and testing prototype electronics circuits;
· installation of developed measurement systems on the jet engines;
· analysis and processing of the data obtained by sensors;
· analogue electronics circuits simulation;
· microcontrollers programming in C language.
· experience with schematic capture, simulation and PCB layout software (Altium Designer);
· experience in developing software for data processing and graphical display;
· experience in programming Microchip PIC16 series (MPLAB);
· experience in hand placement of surface mount components.
1. MLVI: MATLAB for Data Processing and Visualization;
2. MLPR: MATLAB Programming Techniques;
3. SLCT: MATLAB and Simulink for Control Design Acceleration;
· protection of classified information.
· confidential security clearance valid until year 2020;
· license to work on the explosive materials, weapons, ammunitions and military equipment production.
February 2007 Position: Internship – Counting Airworthiness Engineer.
Employer: FischerAir (PrimaCharter) Airlines, Warsaw, Poland
· maintenance program preparation for Boeing 737 aircraft according to Maintenance Planning Data (MPD) document.
· understanding of Part M regulations;
· experience in using aircraft manuals.
September 2006 Position: Internship – Engineer.
Employer: Military Aircraft Works No.4 in Warsaw, Poland
· participation in maintenance, repair and overhaul of aircraft jet engines.
· knowledge of jet engine construction.
July 2006 – August 2006 Position: Sales Assistant.
Employer: Decathlon Surrey Quays, London, UK.
· responsibility for all functions of the retail store including sales and customer service.
· customer service and communication skills.
July 2011 – November 2011 Employer: Military University of Technology in Warsaw.
Task: “Avionics system research for verification of flight dynamic simulation model”.
· experience in flight dynamic modeling in MATLAB/Simulink.
January 2010 – September 2010 Employer: Military University of Technology in Warsaw.
Task: “Elaboration of control, stabilization and navigation algorithms with control system fast prototyping tools usage”.
· experience in flight model preparation for Microsoft Flight Simulator software;
· experience in aerodynamics characteristic development with USAF Stability and Control DATCOM software usage.
November 2009 – March 2010 Employer: Military University of Technology in Warsaw.
Task: “Data acquisition algorithms verification and dynamic properties identification using data collected in flight”.
· experience in experiment (flight) planning for identification data obtaining;
· experience in data processing in MATLAB.
September 2009 – November 2009 Employer: Military University of Technology in Warsaw.
Task: “Development of aircraft aerodynamics models in MATLAB/Simulink”.
· experience in aircraft aerodynamic model preparation in MATLAB/Simulink with AeroSim toolbox.
March 2009 – October 2009 Employer: Military University of Technology in Warsaw.
Task: “Procedures and graphical interface elaboration for data analysis and visualization”.
· experience in MP2028 autopilot module (Micropilot company) usage;
· experience in developing graphical user interface (GUI) in MATLAB.
June 2008 – November 2008 Employer: Military University of Technology in Warsaw.
Task: “Development of ultrasonic close range altimeter system for Unmanned Aerial Vehicle”.
· experience with schematic capture and PCB layout software (Protel99);
· 8051 microcontroller programming in Keil uVision environment.
February 2007 – February 2008 Employer: Military University of Technology in Warsaw.
Task: “Simulation of flight deck devices in procedural flight simulator and preparation of laboratory station”.
· understanding and polish documentation elaboration of Boeing 737NG autopilot system;
· understanding and polish documentation elaboration of Boeing 737NG engine indication and crew alerting system (EICAS);
· experience with schematic capture and PCB layout software (Protel99);
· experience in Boeing 737NG flight control systems simulation.
January 2010 Invention application:“Method for measuring vibration of the turbo-machine rotor blade with the use of an induction sensor in an environment above the Curie temperature.” Application number: 390904, Application date: 04.01.2010. Inventors: Rokicki, Spychała, Szczepanik, Kaźmierczak
November 2009 Invention application:“Method for measuring vibration of the turbo-machine rotor blade with shelf, with the use of an induction sensor”. Application number: 389600, Application date: 17.11.2009. Inventors: Rokicki, Spychała, Szczepanik, Kaźmierczak
November 2010 Silver medal on a 59thInternational Innovation, Research and New Technology Fair "BRUSSELS INNOVA 2010" and Prize of Scientific School of Causality for a “Method for measuring vibration of the turbo-machine rotor blade with the use of an induction sensor in an environment above the Curie temperature.”
June 2008 Second awardon a Students International Conference “CERC 2008” at the Military Technical Academy in Romania for a “Boeing 737 passenger aircraft flight deck simulator”
May 2008 First awardon a XIII mechatronics seminar at the Military University of Technology for a “Boeing 737 NG flight simulator project”
May 2008 First award on a Students Scientific Conference 2008 at the Academy of the Armed Forces in Slovak Republic for a project of “information visualization system for use in passenger aircraft flight deck simulator”
May 2008 Third award on a Fifth Students Scientific Conference at the University of Defencein Czech Republic for a project of “Pilot – operator interface in passenger aircraft`s flight deck simulator”
November 2007 First award on a Rector Contest at the Military University of Technology for a “Boeing 737 NG flight simulator project”
June 2007 First awardon a XIII mechatronics seminar at the Military University of Technology for a “Boeing 737 NG flight simulator project”
June 2006 Distinction on a XII mechatronics seminar at the Military University of Technology for a “Boeing 737 NG flight simulator project”
October2004 – June 2011 The university scholarship for having achieved good results in studies
January 2012 Title: „Application of Blade-Tip Sensors to Blade-Vibration Monitoring in Gas Turbines”. Book: „Thermal Power Plants”, ISBN 978-953-307-952-3. Authors: Szczepanik Ryszard, Przysowa Radosław, Spychała Jarosław, Edward Rokicki, Kaźmierczak Krzysztof, Majewski Paweł
March 2011 Title:„Example of graphical interface for unmanned aerial vehicle ground control station”. Monograph: „SelectedAspects of Avionics”, Publishing House of Rzeszow University of Technology, 2011, pages 51 – 60. Authors: Kaźmierczak Krzysztof, Rochala Zdzisław, Wojtowicz Konrad
February 2011 Title:„Visualization and analysis of unmanned aerial vehicle flight data”. Monograph: “Scientific Aspects of Unmanned Aerial Vehicles”, Polish Society of Theoretical and Applied Mechanics Publishing House, 2010. Authors: Kaźmierczak Krzysztof, Rochala Zdzisław, Wojtowicz Konrad
May 2010 4th International Conference on Scientific Aspects of Unmanned Aerial Vehicle. “Data Analysis and Visualisation of a miniUAV in Flight Research”.
May 2010 4th International Conference on Scientific Aspects of Unmanned Aerial Vehicle. “The Flight Simulators of Manned and Unmanned Aerial Vehicles”.
December 2007 “Boeing 737 NG passenger airliner cockpit simulator” presentation on a Transcomp 2007 conference
August 2006 Unigraphics NX2 Certificate of Completion CAD I
June 2004 Autodesk Certificate of Completion AutoCad 2002
English speaking (B2), understanding (B2),writing (B2)
First Certificate in English
Polish mother language
Driving license PL.
Hobbies and Interests
Aviation, Science, Traveling
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £400 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs. For example, a Gold subscription will give you unlimited jobs posting and unlimited CV database access for one year at just over €250 per month!
2018 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
|6 months - Silver||1950 euros||convert|
|12 months - Gold||3200 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)622757477 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will set up an account for you and invoice you accordingly. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)622757477.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)622757477 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
Recruitment agencies are only eligible for a Gold package and recruitment agencies recruiting for companies already using Space Careers will not be accepted.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing email@example.com. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.