Space systems engineer in search of position that will offer me excellent opportunity and challenge
· Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills.
· Experience in System Integration and Testing.
· Expert Knowledge in Project management: MS project.
· CAD Applications: CATIA, Pro/ E, Solid Works, Auto CAD.
· CAE Applications: ANSYS
· Programming Languages: MatLab, C.
University of Michigan - Ann Arbor
M.Eng., Space Systems Engineering. Sept ‘10 – current
Sathyabama University – Chennai
B.E., Aeronautical Engineering Apr ‘09
Master Diploma in Mechanical CADD Dec ‘09
National Aerospace Laboratories:Project Graduate Trainee Sept – Dec ‘09; Feb – May ‘10
· R &D on the propulsion unit for MAV
· Roles included creating CAD models, workshop duties, project management, system integration and testing.
Indian Airlines: Aeronautical Engineer, Apprenticeship May ‘07
· Worked on airbus A330
· Roles: scheduled maintenance and unscheduled maintenance of the aircraft, General familiarization of the aircraft systems.
Research experience /Student Projects /Activities
Solar Array Technology Trends and Its Uses in Solving Urban Power Problems: Independent
Presented at 12th ISU Annual International Symposium on “Space Solutions to Earth’s Global Challenges”, Strasbourg, France; Feb ‘08
Earth Observation from an Aircraft: Prof J. Alexanderand Dr. B.S.M. Augustine
Designed a solar powered aircraft for the sole purpose of earth observation in the category of HALE-UAV;
Selected for presentation at 4th Asian Space Conference; Taipei, Taiwan. Oct ‘08
HF freshwater RADAR: Prof. Christopher Ruf and Prof. Lorelle Meadow, U of M; Assistant in Research
Development of ground based RADAR to map the water currents in fresh water. Collaboration between U of M and CODAR Ocean sensors was funded by NOAA. Oct’10 – May’11
Aquarius (SAC-D)Satellite: Prof. Christopher Ruf, U of M; Assistant in Research
Developing ground station instruments, in order to calibrate the microwave radiometer onboard the satellite. Joint mission by NASA (JPL and Goddard) and CONAE (Argentine Space Agency) May’11- Current
Experimental Investigation of Valveless Pulsejets for Application in Micro Air Vehicle: Senior year thesis Dr.Venkat Iyengar and Mr.Rajashekar.C
Research and experimentation of the propulsion units were conducted at National Aerospace Laboratories, Bangalore; Nov ’08 – Mar ’09
Michigan Mars Rover Team
Lead Systems Engineer, the objective of the team is to compete at University Rover Challenge Hosted by Mars Society. Sept’10 – Current
NASA, JPL: Habitat Development Unit
Design, fabrication and testing of Material Handling Chain for the Habitat Demonstration Unit; Scheduled to be deployed in Arizona. Jan’11 – Apr’11
Wireless Energy Transfer
Team Leader; Objective was to design a system that can transfer energy to High Altitude Platforms and to build a proof of concept to demonstrate the system. LED was powered at a distance of 3 m from the transmitting antenna in a test chamber at the university. Jan’11 – Apr’11
- High school badminton team : 2001-2005
- Hobbies – Backpacking, chess and Reading.
- Multi lingual – Fluent in Tamil, Hindi and English; Other South Indian languages, Basic German
- Indian Citizen
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £400 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs.
2022 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)622757477 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will set up an account for you and invoice you, but in this case, access to our website will be granted only after payment has been received. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)622757477.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)622757477 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing email@example.com. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.