SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
• Test Director/Systems Engineer: Planned and executed all software, hardware, and integration test activities for the US Navy’s EA-18G Growler Electronic Attack Operational Flight Trainer (OFT)
• Successfully led large diverse organizations composed of contractors, civil service, and military personnel
• Team builder: developed close, respected and professional working partnerships with international allies
• Planned and executed flight operations in the United States Air Force
• Experienced aviator: 3,400+ total flight hours in five aircraft (T-38A, A-10A, F-16C/D,T-41C, and T-3A), 2,400+ hours as an instructor pilot. Possesses a Commercial Instrument Pilot Certificate
• Safety professional: United States Air Force Safety Investigation Board President and Wing Chief of Safety
• Possesses a Top Secret security clearance (20 April 2007)
LEADERSHIP, PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE, AND ACCOMPLISHMENTS
• Highly respected Test Director. Led team that delivered two EA-18G Growler OFTs, valued at $12M each to the US Navy four months ahead of schedule. Lauded for “Outstanding Achievement”
• Directed a staff of 220 employees in execution of time critical tasks that enable force presentation world wide—100,000+ personnel deployed annually in support of multiple combat operations. Received three Air Force Unit Excellence Awards
• Orchestrated a successful merger of two separate and distinct headquarters organizations without interruption of services/support
• Positively influenced and developed Headquarters United States Air Force policies that affected 330,000 active duty personnel
• Led a cross functional workforce of 180 personnel that directly supported an annual 100,000 hour flying operation valued at $26 Million—provided all air traffic control, weather services, and surveillance of a $4.8 Million services contract for instruction to 300+ students and 250 instructor pilots. Rated #1 of 12 squadron commanders by the wing commander
• Directed a staff of eight that planned and executed all flight, ground, and explosive safety programs that spanned over 3,000 personnel, 741 facilities, and 220 jet aircraft. Achieved zero mishaps—no serious injury or loss of life.
• Directed the safe and effective accomplishment of 16,600+ annual training sorties in the T-38 supersonic jet trainer. Administered flight evaluations to 80 instructor pilots. Achieved the highest formal inspection rating from the Command Inspector General
• Trained 500+ US and Japanese military personnel for a high visibility combat staff exercise. Integrated theater level simulation models into the exercise scenario and controlled the results to maximize training
• Directed daily flight operations support activities that enabled safe and successful multinational combat air operations over the southern no fly zone in Iraq
• Selected as a key supervisor to lead the transition of a fighter squadron from the A-10A attack aircraft to the F-16C/D multi-role fighter. Selected by senior leadership to personally lead the unit’s first overseas F-16 close air support exercise in direct support of the 6th Infantry Division
Jan 2011-Present C17 Program Change Manager, L3 Communications, Arlington, TX
Oct 2010-Jan 2011 Program Engineer, L3 Communications, Arlington, TX
2008-Oct 2010 Test Director/Systems Engineer, L3 Communications, Arlington, TX
2006-2008 Deputy Director/Vice Commander, Air and Space Expeditionary Force Center (AEFC), Langley Air Force Base, Virginia
2004-2006 Plans and IT Systems Division Chief, AEFC, Langley AFB, Virginia
2002-2004 Commander, 71st Operations Support Squadron, Vance AFB, Oklahoma
2001-2002 Chief of Wing Safety, Vance AFB, Oklahoma
1998-2001 Director of Flying Operations, 25th Flying Training Squadron, Vance AFB, Oklahoma
1983-1998 Fighter Pilot, Instructor Pilot, Staff Officer: various assignments Worldwide, United States Air Force
EDUCATION AND TRAINING
• MS, Space Operations, Webster University, St Louis, MO
• BS, Electrical Engineering, US Air Force Academy, CO
• United States Air Force Safety and Accident Board President Course
• United States Air Force Chief of Safety Course
• Joint Aerospace Command and Control Course
• Air National Guard Electronic Warfare Course
• Air Education and Training Command Pilot Instructor Training
• A-10A and F-16 C/D Flying Training Courses
• Completed all US Air Force Professional Military Education
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £400 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs. For example, a Silver subscription will give you unlimited jobs posting and unlimited CV database access for one year at just €325 per month!
2022 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
|6 months - Silver||1950 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)622757477 or send us an email at email@example.com. We will set up an account for you and invoice you, but in this case, access to our website will be granted only after payment has been received. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)622757477.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)622757477 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.