----- EDUCATION -----
IE BUSINESS SCHOOL MADRID, SPAIN
2009-2010 Postgraduate Certificate in Structured Finance and Private Equity.
2008-2009 Executive MBA (Executive Master Degree in Business Administration).
Finalist at Entrepreneurship Competition.
UNIVERSIDAD ALFONSO X EL SABIO MADRID, SPAIN
1997-2003 MSc. Telecommunications Engineering.
Master Thesis awarded with Honors: “LADGPS system for approaching, landing and taxing maneuvers”.
UNIVERSIDAD AUTÓNOMA MADRID, SPAIN
1994-1997 Undergraduate Study in Physics (3 year cycle).
----- WORK EXPERIENCE -----
Professional expertise: 6+ years experience in project management in different areas managing multifunctional teams, business analysis, software engineering and entrepreneurship.
MICROLIVE.org (platform that allows people to lend money via the Internet to entrepreneurs in developing countries)
2009-2010 Founder. MADRID, SPAIN
• Developed business plan (operations, marketing, finance, risk valuation, etc), searched for funds and managed strategic partnerships. Results: formed a partnership with main Spanish microfinance foundation and with two Microfinance Institutions in Africa and South America.
INDRA SISTEMAS (Premier IT Company in Spain)
2004-2010 Project Manager & Business Analyst. MADRID, SPAIN
• Explored and researched new innovative national and international business opportunities for Flight Simulation and Traffic and Transport Departments. Technical study of the feasibility/ profitability of projects. Preparation and presentation of commercial offers.
• Led the EC-225 helicopter’s simulator project for the main international helicopter manufacturer. Managed an eleven member team with a €9M budget. Negotiation with client of the milestones, resources assigned to the project, analysis and correction of cost deviation. Results: 100% milestones successfully achieved with significant cost saving (8% total costs).
• Managed the European helicopter TIGER simulator’s software group. Led a multifunctional six member team for developing the software of physical models and avionic systems for simulating the behavior and operation of the helicopter.
• Responsible of a R&D internal project to be implemented in Santiago de Chile: designed and developed a Free Flow Toll system, to automatically detect, classify and toll the vehicles using artificial intelligence. Coordinated a three member team. Results: test phases passed successfully and got €185.000 additional funding from the Spanish Department of Science and Technology to continue the project.
• Participated in recruiting of colleagues and setting up of working teams. Evaluated of team members. Controlled and reported of work progress.
QUALITY OBJECTS (IT Consulting) MADRID, SPAIN
2003-2004 Telecom Consultant.
• For Lucent Technologies: developed and implemented a broadband network management application for a leading Asian mobile communications company. Coordinated internal and client teams.
• Internal project of business development: participated in the development of a new business area in the company: the automation of mobile networks testing software.
• For Ericsson R&D: first project of the new area. Validation of the performance of different GSM/GPRS/UMTS protocols, in a 3G node of the client. Supervised a three member team.
SPANISH DEPARTMENT OF DEFENSE MADRID, SPAIN
Nov. 02-May. 03 Engineer, Army Operational Research Lab (Full time internship).
• Participated in planning and optimization of different military wireless telecommunications links.
----- LANGUAGES -----
Spanish: native; English: fluent; French: basic;
----- GENERAL INFORMATION -----
Summer course “Internet and 4th generation mobile systems” (Universidad Carlos III, Jul. 2003, 20h).
Summer course “Trends in mobile services and networks” (Universidad Carlos III, Jul. 2002, 20h).
Professional experience in Office tools, MS Project, Visio, UML, C++, TTCN-3, Linux, Matlab.
Enjoy skiing, playing the guitar and piano, falconry, photography, travelling.
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £400 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs. For example, a Gold subscription will give you unlimited jobs posting and unlimited CV database access for one year at just over €250 per month!
2021 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
|6 months - Silver||1950 euros||convert|
|12 months - Gold||3200 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)622757477 or send us an email at email@example.com. We will set up an account for you and invoice you, but in this case, access to our website will be granted only after payment has been received. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)622757477.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)622757477 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.