· IFF Electrical Engineer supporting Military Transponder/Interrogators AIMS Test Certifications for diverse Military A/C.
· Support the IFF Test Lead Engineer in completing Test documentation (TEMP, Daily, Requirements, and Test Analysis) to disseminate authorized to U. S. Government agencies (NAS, FAA, ICAO, ATM/CNS, SARPS).
· Create Test Scenarios for TCAS II/ADS-B testing on Military platforms to verify the RTCA Suite (i.e. DO-260B, DO-178B).
· Perform flight-testing, data reduction, analysis, and reporting for AIMS and FAA Certification.
· Experience in Microwave/RF circuit analysis and field simulation tools in all frequency bandwidths.
· Perform NAVAIR IFF Mark XII and Mode S ELS/EHS/ADS-B/TCAS Ground and Flight Evaluations of diverse Military A/C.
· Deliver strong leadership to the teams of engineering, mentor and collaborate with other engineers and developers
· Lead the software upgrades from Kickoff to Cutover to support commercial aviation customers.
· Ensures that a plan for quality assurance is drafted, provide sufficient means for quality assurance.
· Successfully manages and monitors all aspects of the Engineering Lab as well as the productivity and group goals.
· Maintain high-quality work performance for the GLOBALINK VDL Mode 2 system acceptance and Factory Acceptance for on time deliverable.
· Supports Test & Evaluation with requirements verification and test program development to deploy upgrades on time.
· Design and implement the RF antenna line-of-sight utilizing both Direct Sequence and Frequency Hopping Spread Spectrum.
· Coordinate/facilitate meetings between test team and development team to identify/resolve defects founds.
· Reviews Project/Labor estimates for each program and update estimates at task completion with projections.
· Manages Project Schedule at the task/resource level including subcontractors.
· Comply with all ARINC Engineering Services, ISO Quality Management System, Quality Procedures and Work Instructions
· Analyze Weather Data using scripted language to provide answers/solutions to commercial aviation worldwide customers to satisfy FAA safety requirements.
· Project Leader of the Digital Automatic Terminal Information System/Terminal Weather Information for Pilots (D-ATIS/TWIP) and Graphic/Text Weather Services (G/TWS) throughout the lifecycle of the projects.
2008-2009 ARINC University, Annapolis, Maryland – Project Manager Certification Level 3 and Level 2 completed
2005-2007 University of Maryland University College, College Park, Maryland – Masters of Science – Technology Management, General
1992-1997 Florida Institute of Technology, Melbourne, Florida – Masters of Science – Microelectronics Technology (October 1997) and Bachelors of Science - Electrical Engineer (May 1995)
1986-1987 US Air Force Chanute AFB, Illinois – Associates in Arts – Meteorologist (December 1987)
Perform duties of IFF Senior Electrical Engineer for the Secondary Surveillance Radar (SSR) for Mode 1, 2, 3/A, C, 4 and Mode S Transponders and Interrogators. Provide Systems Engineering support to assorted USN aerospace weapons (platforms). Provide hands-on experience and debugging procedural problems that the Test Team faces with early versions of test procedures. Create discrepancy reports after testing analysis. Manage the test definition phase of the engineering process with the development of a requirements traceability plan. Coordinate test and engineering efforts, peer reviews, and working group activities. Perform Military Platform Test Certification in conjunction with AIMS Program officers. Participate in ADS-B and TCAS II Test Plan Requirements allocation and implementation. Performs Ground and Flight Events of NAVAIR IFF Mark XII and AIMS 03-1102 Mode S ELS/EHS/TCAS Military Platform Tests. Process test results with analysis, conclusions, and recommendations of IFF, ADS-B and TCAS datasheets results to AIMS for various military platforms for transponder certification.
Determines the technical resources required accomplishing tasks establishing the technical approach or methodology. Monitor technical progress, and direct the work of technical personnel to complete and deliver software fixes. Prepares the project plan; conduct project reviews; and satisfy company requirements cost effectively. Recommend management of technical, financial, schedule, quality, personnel, and customer issues as early as possible. Communicate continuously with the technical customer and members of the customer's organization to be constantly aware of factors affecting the project. Satisfy Customer Needs and Expectations. Tracks work, update schedule on weekly or monthly basis and monitor budget overrun and supports proposal ARINC weather products efforts (Digital-Automatic Terminal Information Systems/Terminal Weather Information for Pilots/Graphical and Text Weather Services).
Strong qualities as the Hardware and Software Integration service lead engineer, with over 6 years as Technical Lead Engineer for the System Integration & Test and Software Development in support of the Communication System for major US Airlines, Very High Frequency Digital Link Mode 2. Identifies and writes test cases based on system requirements & functional capabilities, utilizing system benches. Analyses test results and potential development of software test harnesses to perform the actual tests. Utilize Software debugger, protocol analyzer equipment and network SNIFFER for testing purposes and verification of protocol requirements. Responsible for HSIT, SIT or Interoperability engineers and the testing according to the process and procedures defined by FAA requirements. Have experience with Software Design methodologies, Development, coding for test tools. Offers support in test configuration and Document Artifacts, write scripts files, Code/Design, ICD, Test Doc Reviews, Meetings Status (TRBs, ERBs, SAT, FATs, Closure, etc.). Develop aircraft simulator tools for the transmission of V8208, AVLC, CLNP and IDRP protocols for the avionics portion of commercial airplanes. Test the RF antenna component range of the VHF Ground Station Radios.
As Integration and Testing Engineer for a major Air Force aircraft communication system, I developed Functional Test Programs for the USAF B-2 aircraft power system. I developed and delivered several programs in L200 in conjunction with HP-VEE to troubleshoot several aircraft power supplies. Perform Graphic User Information System (GUI) tests in UNIX environment, with simulated Diagnostics Tests. I tested aircraft power supplies that control the communication system using TERADYNE VEE Interface (TRW).
As Integration and Testing Engineer for two major US Railroads (UP and BNSF), and Railtec in Germany Positive Train Separation (PTS) system, I created automated tests for CAD Simulator and Train Software. Responsible for stress test and data radio transfer information from GPS system using Oracle DBA. I design the RF antenna budget line of sight and implemented Wireless Radios applications through Mid-part of US to WA, OR and FL. As RF Engineer using High Speed Radios (IEEE-802.11-Wireless Communication) to send network information from a moving locomotive in WA and OR to the Mid part of the States. I Worked with Protocols applications (PPP, TCP/IP, IS-IS) using VXWORKS OS to display the PTS application.
Designed and developed H/W functional sections of new DEC based Personal Communication Systems Portable, Terminal and Base Station Products. Performed installation design, prepared documentation, and assisted installation checkout of systems and equipment, and prepared technical reports. Performed operational acceptance testing and determine the reliability of completed systems and testing methodologies.
NOTE: Firefighter 12/78-5/84, Weather Observer 1/85-3/86, Meteorologist school 3/86-1/87
As Range Weather Forecaster for Patrick AFB and Cape Canaveral, my responsibilities included: Forecast Weather Patterns, Air mass and Microburst storms, severe weather and Hurricane trajectory. Perform pilots/astronauts flight briefings. Issued weather watches and weather workings based on Doppler Radar Equipment analysis, Satellite imaging and NexRad weather forecast tools.
Experience in UNIX, VXWORKS, network programming in “C” and “C++” languages with control flow, I/O functions, arrays, pointers, structures, class, and unions. Experience in LABVIEW, Vector Signal Analyzer, Spectrum Analyzer, MS Project, Power Point, Visio, and with Windows environment in conjunction with HP-VEE equipment. Knowledge in Front End Processor (FEP) Systems, with PSOS Debugger, with SNIFFER Protocols Analyzer, Doppler Weather Radar, Oscilloscope, and BERT equipment. Additional experience with Sun WS, and IBM PC, spreadsheets, graphics, word processors, MATLAB, PSPICE, Test Manager, and Lotus Notes for a database application. Completed a TCT Technical Training for LAN – WAN Internetworking.
Aeroflex IFR-6000, T-47N Transponder Test set, AN/APM-480 Transponder Test set, ATC-601, TS-4508 DRUCK Pressure-Altitude Test Set, UPX-37 PC Tracker, AN/UPX-41.
Spanish: Oral- Fluent, Written- Fluent.
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £400 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs. For example, a Gold subscription will give you unlimited jobs posting and unlimited CV database access for one year at just over €250 per month!
2021 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
|6 months - Silver||1950 euros||convert|
|12 months - Gold||3200 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)622757477 or send us an email at email@example.com. We will set up an account for you and invoice you. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)622757477.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)622757477 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.