University of Southern California (USC), Los Angeles, CA, MS GPA: 3.74 / 4.0
M.S. Industrial and Systems Engineering expected May 2011
B.S. Aerospace Engineering, Minor in Business Entrepreneurship conferred May 2010
Related Coursework: Elements of Stochastic Processes, Advanced Production Planning and Scheduling, Engineering Project Management, Inventory Systems, Computer Analyses for Aero-Mechanical Design, Flight Mechanics
Top Secret/SCI Security Clearance: SSBI completed spring 2008, Polygraph 2009
The Aerospace Corporation El Segundo, CA
Member of the Technical Staff – Corporate Chief Engineer Office July 2009 - Present
- Classify and analyze satellite anomaly data to identify space industry trends and extract lessons learned with respect to satellite testing procedures
- Lead a technical team in the development of software mission assurance tools for data analysis
- Manage and resolve change requests associated with the tools and architect interaction with company databases
- Co-authored an internal technical study and corresponding memorandum relating to space vehicle on-orbit anomalies
Information Sciences Institute Marina Del Rey, CA
Research Assistant September 2007- December 2009
- Introduced to the intelligence community through coursework and research into surface-to-air missile systems
- Created curriculum for a geospatial intelligence course and tutored students
- Received advanced training in signals intelligence, orbital mechanics, antenna theory, RADAR fundamentals, and communications theory from a former naval captain
Operationally Responsive Space Office Kirtland AFB, NM
Intern Summer 2008
- Consulted with program leads to conduct assessments of commercial satellite imagers for responsive results
- Analyzed orbital mechanics and downlink times using software orbit analysis tools, such as satellite tool kit, and made recommendations to minimize time from image request to dissemination
- Presented summer work to top scientists, engineers and executives at the National Reconnaissance Office (August 08)
Sigma Phi Delta – Fraternity of Engineers August 2006- May 2010
- President (2009): Oversaw 15 chapter and executive board meetings and developed public speaking capability
- Vice President (2008): Coordinated and executed over 30 social events and managed a strict budget of $15,000
- Philanthropy Chair (2007): Motivated 30 students to raise over $5,000 for USC Relay for Life
USC Men’s Crew Captain, Lightweight Rowing August 2006- June 2008
Aircraft Design: Devised comprehensive plan for the design of an efficient 200 passenger airplane
- Detailed CAD drawings including 3 view exterior, interior arrangement, cabin cross sections, and ground servicing
- Analysis of aerodynamics, propulsion, stability and control, flight mechanics, and operating costs given requirements
Entrepreneurship: Drafted an extensive feasibility plan for a new business in the emerging space tourism industry
Applications: SolidWorks, Solid Edge, CosmosWorks, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Satellite Tool Kit, LabVIEW
Programming: Matlab, Information Systems: SAP
Dean’s List, Honor roll at the USC Viterbi School of Engineering
Presidential Scholar, Academic merit scholarship to USC Viterbi School of Engineering
Service Award Recipient, Completed over 200 hours of community service
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £400 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs.
2022 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)622757477 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will set up an account for you and invoice you, but in this case, access to our website will be granted only after payment has been received. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)622757477.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)622757477 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing email@example.com. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.