International Space Station Flight Controller 2006-2010
United Space Alliance(USA), Houston, Texas
· Instructed astronauts on International Space Station (ISS) hardware and COTS products
· Trained on Flight simulators and conducted Pre and Post SIM briefings
· Served as ISS Flight Controller for Communications and Tracking (C&T) Group
· Analyzed multiple ISS system failures and devised corrective protocols to ensure mission success
· Coordinated meetings with International Partners (IPs) to discuss daily and safety operations
· Participated in real-time communication and trouble-shooting sessions with ISS Crew
· Assisted in Flight hardware certification for both the Mission Control Center (MCC) and ISS
· Tested ISS hardware and performed analysis to assure effectiveness, safety and reliability of systems
· Provided Logistics prioritization, scheduling and placement of hardware on the Space Shuttle for the ISS
· Supported and participated in all Flight increment and task meetings
Professor Assistant 2004-2006
Tuskegee University, Tuskegee, Alabama
· Conducted experiments regarding professional studies
· Organized data into spreadsheets
· Prepared results and conclusion of research experiments for mentoring Aerospace Professor
Airport Intern/Assistant to Airport Manager (FBO) 2003-2006
Air Tuskegee LTDHistoric Moton Field, Tuskegee, Alabama
· Scheduled maintenance for Corporate/ Charter Jets and General Aviation aircraft
· Helped made preparations for Presidential Visit (Toured “Marine One” and Presidential Limousine)
· Suggested educational studies and future youth plans for “Space Camp”, per request of a Board Member
· Provided input to FBO for $29.1M budget, “Tuskegee Airmen” Museum; Historic Moton Field
· Provided FBO customer assistance to general Aviation public
Logistics Department Co-op Summer2003
Mercedes Benz U.S. International, Vance, Alabama: International Award Winning Automotive Facility
· Conducted inventory, auditing and control in a JustInTime concept; using AutoCAD Design
· Revised assembly floor plan drawings using AutoCAD2000
· Assisted in next generation facility assembly line redesign
· Microsoft Office – Word, Excel, and PowerPoint; SharePoint; Autocad; Visio; Linux; Flash; Macintosh proficient; Professional Photographer
· Treasurer/Social Coordinator - Houston Space Chapter of National Society of Black Engineers (NSBE)
· Vice President – Houston Tuskegee University Alumni Chapter
· Member Tuskegee Chapter-Tuskegee Airmen International
Bachelor of Science in Aerospace Engineering 2001-2006
Tuskegee University, Tuskegee, Alabama
YMStep Photography 2008-Present
· Self Employed. Built website. Photograph weddings, studio, engagement, portraits and landscapes. Self edit pictures. Controls entire business. Building clientele.
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing is €450 (approx £400 or US$450) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user).
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)622757477 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will set up an account for you and invoice you, but in this case, access to our website will be granted only after payment has been received. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)622757477.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)622757477 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing email@example.com. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.