FIELD SERVICE ENGINEER
Satellite Communications Field Support Engineer with broad and extensive technology and systems administration experience and accomplishments. Experienced with Client/Server Architecture, Network Topologies, Telecommunication, and Data Communication. Track record of success in all aspects of gathering user requirements, testing, writing user documentation, and system support. Expertise in working with individuals from a service level in training, help desk type support, solving problems, and using software applications to streamline processes. Outstanding oral and written communication skills; high energy level.
Possess Secret Security Clearance.
• Network Consulting
• Network Management
• Expedient Field Repair
• Satellite Communications
• Air Conditioner Maintenance
• Electrical Repair and Maintenance
• Generator Maintenance and troubleshooting
• Advanced Troubleshooting involving all aspects of systems
ROCKWELL COLLINS (DATAPATH) – (Duluth, GA) 2006-Current
FIELD SERVICE ENGINEER
Ensured dependable, clear communications amongst troops in a war zone. Performed maintenance, troubleshooting, and training of soldiers on KU/KA band satellite systems in Iraq. Oversaw more than a dozen terminals providing battlefield communications to multiple units in a secure setting. Performed troubleshooting of system links, mechanical failures, and site configurations. Performed advanced maintenance on air conditioning systems, power generators, and satellite communication equipment. Trained soldiers to perform general maintenance and operations of satcom resources, network monitoring, performing upgrades to new systems, and ensuring smooth network transitions for incoming units replacing old networks. Managed tactical and strategic resources.
• Created many smooth transitions between old and new HUB’s. This project involved losing communications with all sites simultaneously then bringing them back online one at a time. Power balanced the network after the transition was completed.
• Crisis trained a unit completely unfamiliar with the system in bringing it online and getting communications up to speed rapidly, ensuring their phone connections for needs including medical evacuations, fire support, and tracking movements.
• Awarded a Certificate of Appreciation from 2-502 Inf 101stABN for diligence and persistence in repairing a variety of issues in a high-risk war environment.
U.S. ARMY – 2004-2006
Coordinated and achieved a broad range of significant objectives as Team Leader of JNN Satellite Communications. Brigade SATCOM Specialist. Provided oversight and troubleshooting of all terminals.
** ** **
Additional experience as General Manager at Papa John’s Pizza, and Assistant Manager at Pizza Hut.
Specialized U.S. Army Training
MOS of 25 Sierra (Satellite Communications Operator Maintainer)
Ku-Band SATCOM Tactical Terminal Operations and Maintenance
MSC Equipment, Multi-plexing (SMU, MIDAS, PROMMINA)
Certificate of Completion in TACT-1 Tactical Satellite Communications Operator Maintainer Course
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £400 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs. For example, a Gold subscription will give you unlimited jobs posting and unlimited CV database access for one year at just over €250 per month!
2018 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
|6 months - Silver||1950 euros||convert|
|12 months - Gold||3200 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)622757477 or send us an email at email@example.com. We will set up an account for you and invoice you. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)622757477.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)622757477 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
Recruitment agencies are only eligible for a Gold package and recruitment agencies recruiting for companies already using Space Careers will not be accepted.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.