Junior Mechanical Engineer
· Focused, analytical professional with strong engineering educational background complemented by project leadership, management, consulting, and design experiences.
· Able to balance creative thinking with logical design ideas; enjoy opportunities to develop solutions to challenging problems.
· Work effectively in both self-managed and team-based projects; maintain high ethical and quality standards, professional demeanor, and cooperative attitude.
· Confident within engineering and science-focused settings, transforming instructions into detail focused and accurately completed projects and reports.
· Knowledge and experience in 3D Modeling and Finite Element Analysis.
· Background encompasses demonstrated knowledge of:
Solid Mechanics and Material Science
Fluid Mechanics and Heat Transfer
PID Controls Theory
Thermodynamics and HVAC
Machine Element Design
Electric Machinery and Engines
Computer literacy includes: Solidworks, Unigraphics, AutoCAD, Pro Engineer, 3D Max, Matlab, C, Fortran, Microsoft Office and Excel.
Languages: Fluent English and Russian, Belarusian, Basic French
ACADEMIC DESIGN PROJECTS:
· Lunar Rover Wheel Design- The leader of the team, which devised, built, and tested a lunar rover compliant wheel for McGill University and CSA/Neptec. The project involved team-client interactions, team management, material selection, FEA, dye design, prototype production, and test engineering. Also, CNC and Laser Cutting machines, as well as, conventional lathes, milling and tapping machines were employed throughout the project.
· Journal Bearing Abrasion Test Apparatus– Successfully designed an apparatus, capable of operating in CSA's cryogenic vacuum chamber without contaminating it; CAD modeling of over 70 parts and Finite Element Analysis.
· Internal Wind Turbine Design- Designed an interior mechanism of a wind turbine, while taking into account stress concentrations, fatigue, deflections, geometry, and material costs of shafts, gears, and bearings.
· Remote Controlled Cargo Vehicle- designed a vehicle capable of manoeuvring and clearing obstacles, while carrying freight to its destination at a minimum time. First place award winner.
PROFESSIONAL WORK EXPERIENCE
Mechanical Engineering Consultant,3CE Technologies, Montreal, QC, Canada. Summer 2006, 2007, 2008
· Classified machinery including locomotives, motor vehicles, and their parts in the form of ontological database according to the International customs rules, including US, Canada, and EU Customs.
o This position required familiarity with types of vehicles, their parts and properties with an accent on different kinds of engines, vehicle bodies, suspension, and transmission.
o Verified and incorporated machinery information into the customs tariff search engine.
· Classified machine tools and machinery for earth work, agriculture, textile, leather, and pulp and paper processing machinery.
· Classifiedhand tools, non-vehicle engines, heating and refrigerating equipment.
· Verified and supplemented expert’s data provided for all of those domains.
NON-ACADEMIC ENGINEERING PROJECTS AND EXPERIENCES:
· Blade Cycle Project– Project Leader of the Blade Cycle Team. Responsible for engineering design of the decorative bicycle wheel blades for the Championship Enterprise 2008. Standing: 4 out of 107.
· Wind Turbine Project Member - preparation of an anemometer for the wind data acquisition on McGill’s Macdonald campus; Surveying potential installation sites for wind turbines.
· McGill Hybrid Race Car Team Member- power steering feasibility study, suspension and frame modelling.
· Automobile Logo Design- Participant of the logo design contest for Geely Ltd.
· Auction Car Driver– customer interactions and car delivery.
· Math Tutor– developing appreciation of math in young students.
· Musician– leading composer of the rock band Nemo.
Bachelor of Engineering, Mechanical Engineering
Concentration: Design and Manufacturing
McGillUniversity, Montreal, QC, Canada.
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £350 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs. For example, a Gold subscription will give you unlimited jobs posting and unlimited CV database access for one year at just over €250 per month!
2017 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
|6 months - Silver||1950 euros||convert|
|12 months - Gold||3200 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)562211007 or send us an email at email@example.com. We will set up an account for you and invoice you. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)562211007.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)562211007 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
Recruitment agencies are only eligible for a Gold package and recruitment agencies recruiting for companies already using Space Careers will not be accepted.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.