International & European relations professional. Specialization in Air & Space Law & Policy. Licensed Customs Broker - Authorization to work in EU. Professional experience in political & legal research, policy consultancy, strategic analysis, editing, proof reading, administrative support, customs services, external relations & office management. Multilingual (fluency in 4 languages). Longstanding exposure in international environment. Developed soft skills & personal competences. Seeks employment in a dynamic environment, with future progress potential in the broader framework of her background.
June 2012 -August 2012 International Space UniversitySummer Space Studies Program
in cooperation with NASA, Boeing & Florida Institute of Technology
(Scholarship by the European Space Agency & EUMETSAT)
Business & Management Department
Team Project Spaceports - OASIS: Operations And Service
Infrastructure for Space
September 2010 - August 2011 University of Leiden – Institute of Air and Space Law
LL.M. Advanced in Air and Space Law and Policy (8/10)
September 2005- December 2009 University of Piraeus
BA in International and European Relations (7.3/10)
September 1999 - June 2005 Hellenic – French School of Athens “Saint Joseph”
General education – Lyceum/High School Diploma (17.5/20)
30 Jan. 2013 – present Institute of Defense and Security Analysis (Athens, GR)
External Scientific Associate
· Strategic Analysis & Policy research in the South Eastern Europe Unit providing weekly intelligence for Turkey, Greece & Cyprus.
· Assistant to the project manager regarding the “Military Balance in South Eastern Europe” project. Responsible for external relations and collection of material as well as writing reports relevant to aerospace industry.
· Assisting editing and proof reading team on occasional basis if necessary.
· Currently working on-line
Sept. 2013 – October 2013 D. Katsoulis customs clearing office (Athens, GR)
Assistant Customs Broker (training to obtain License)
· Customs declarations, tariff calculation, handling services, administrative support.
24 June – 02 Sept. 2013 Political Office – Delegate for European Elections 2014 (Ath., GR)
Scientific Associate – Office Manager
· Political Consultancy and briefing in sectors of aerospace policy, defense and security.
· Maintaining Delegate’s website – drafting, editing & proof reading of texts & documents
· Office Management, documentation, administrative support, secretarial support, calendar/meetings/agenda/correspondence management, maintenance of stationary.
29 March 2012 – 30 Nov. 2012 Wikistrat Inc. (Online)
Researcher in Middle East Desk & Technological Trends Desk
· Policy Research and Strategic Analysis focused in aerospace policy in the area of Middle East.
· Analysis and Reports writing focused in aerospace technological trends.
· Simulations and Scenario planning with policy options development in above mentioned areas.
· Assisting social media team on occasional basis providing project promotion posts.
6 May 2011 – 24 June 2011 NATO Airborne, Early Warning & Control Force (Geilenkirchen, GER)
Intern in the Office of Legal Affairs
· Legal research, collection of evidence, research of background information.
· Personal assistant of legal advisor, participation in negotiations, appointments and meetings.
· Clients’ relations, secretarial and administrative support, documentation, filing, office management, calendar/agenda management, maintenance of stationary.
July 2005 – June 2010 Automotive Industry (Athens, GR)
· Customer service, inbound calls management, correspondence and invoice management.
· Assistant to sales representatives, supplier communication, maintenance of warehouse database using specialized software, orders management, logistics arrangements.
Greek: Mother Tongue English: Professional Level French: Upper Intermediate Level
Spanish: Upper Intermediate Level Turkish: Basic Use Dutch: Basic Use
Computer Skills: Macintosh, Windows, Internet, ECDL Certification for Microsoft Office 2007 use (Word, Power Point, Excel, Access, Outlook)
August 2012 Florida Institute of Technology – Honorary Alumna
September 2011 European Center for Space Law (ECSL)
Certificate of Attendance – ECSL Summer Program in cooperation with University of Rijeka – Scholarship from the European Space Agency ( ESA )
July 2010 The Hague Academy of International Law
Certificate of Attendance – Private International Law Sessions
January 2010 Bio-politics International Organization
Certificate of Attendance – Construction of a green society course
November 2009 Center of Eastern Languages and Civilization of Athens
Certificate of Attendance – Turkish Language Course
June 2008 Instituto Cervantes de Atenas
Certificate of Attendance – Curso de traduccion audiovisual
Course specialized in translation, subtitling and dubbing in the Spanish language
July 2006 Universidad Antonio de Nebrija en Madrid
Certificate of Attendance – Spanish language & terminology course
March 2013 – present Exelixis Youth Leadership Institute
September 2012 – present Space Generation Advisory Council
August 2012 – present Women in Aerospace
August 2012 – present European Center of Space Law (ECSL)
October 2008 – present Cultural & Sports Association of Nea Kifissia
September 2012 – present Space Generation Advisory Council – Space Law project group
· Research, editing and proof reading under the scope of the project assigned by the Group coordinators
March 2013 – present Exelixis Youth Leadership Institute
· Participation in market analysis, planning scheduling and organization of events and projects
· Maintenance of Institute’s website and responsible for monthly Newsletter
· OASIS : operations and service infrastructure for space - ISU Team Project Reports SSP12
Executive summary of project available at: http://isulibrary.isunet.edu/opac/doc_num.php?explnum_id=419
Full report available at: http://isulibrary.isunet.edu/opac/doc_num.php?explnum_id=414
· LL.M. Thesis: “Administration of airspace over the area of “North Cyprus”: Legal Implications and Considerations”
· Contribution to the weekly and monthly bulletin of the South Eastern Europe Intelligence Unit observatory of the Institute for Security and Defense Analysis website (responsible for Greece, Cyprus and Turkey): http://i-sda.eu
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £400 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs. For example, a Gold subscription will give you unlimited jobs posting and unlimited CV database access for one year at just over €250 per month!
2019 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
|6 months - Silver||1950 euros||convert|
|12 months - Gold||3200 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)622757477 or send us an email at email@example.com. We will set up an account for you and invoice you. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)622757477.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)622757477 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
Recruitment agencies are only eligible for a Gold package and recruitment agencies recruiting for companies already using Space Careers will not be accepted.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.