Máster in Physics.
Wide experience in IT consulting and software development, specially on analysis and application design.
Experience and liking on algorithm design.
Experience in application development for mobile devices as iPhone or iPad
Knowledge in project management agile methodologies
Skills for knowledge transfer
I combine versatility with a good capacity to learn and adapt myself
Interested in team coordination and management methodologies
Interested in scientific applications and numerical computation
Analysis: more than 2 years of experience
UML design: more than 3 years of experience
Programming: more than 6 years of experience
Web services and SOA programming: more than 1 year of experience
Technical and functional writing: more than 3 years of experience
Team coordination: less than 1 year of experience
Project Management: basics and Scrum knowledge
Full experience in team working
High learning and adaptation ability
Great capacities to teach and explain
Interest in challenges and new opportunities
Methodical and organized. Capacity to take tasks independently.
Ability to technical and scientific writing and narrative
Univesity of Vigo currently
Study of the variations on the period and the light curve of GP Com, a cataclismic variable star from the AM Cvn group.
This work include few observations at the observatory of Forcarei (Spain), and bibliographic research.
Everis April 2012 - December 2012
Analyst – developer / Software Architect
TGT: (Cliente: Inditex) Analysis, design, implementation and documentation of several solutions for the Inditex TGT (Shop General Terminal) application, based on JEE, Struts and JDBC/Hibernate.
· Design and implementation of a Java library for the data synchronization between PDA devices and TGT.(JDBC Data access)
· Technical documentation and participation on the data model design.JUnit testing.
· Analysis and impact estimation in a BIRT based report component migration to a lightweight based library. Jasper has been proposed (and accepted) alternative. Design and implementation of the solution in estimated time.
· Design of software testing.
· Coordination of two junior developers.
Multiple Projects: (Client: Inditex) Design, analysis and documentation of several projects: web applications, web services, SWT applications. My duties include:
· Functional and technical analysis
· High-level design (UML) and develope.
· Design of data models
· Small team coordination.
· WAS deployment (Websphere Application Server)
Technologies: UML, Java, Object Oriented Design Patterns, JMS, Hibernate, XML, SOAP, Web Services, Spring, JUnit
Tools: Eclipse, WAS, Tomcat, DB2, SVN, Enterprise Architect, Maven, WAS, SoapUI
Coremain November 2010 - March 2012
Analyst - developer
Digital Signature on iPad: (Client: Inditex) Integration application to manage documents. It allows publishing and download documents like contracts, to and from an existing LiveLink server and allow users to digitally sign a document handwriting over an iPad screen. My duties included:
· Technical analysis, UML design and documentation of the complete application
· Development, in Objective-C, of an interface to handwriting over a PDF in screen, which is a part of the iOS App
· Development of several web services in Java, which contain the main business operations and are consumed by the iPad App and other existing administrative applications
· Transmission of the signed PDF from the iPad to the corresponding web service which publishes it in Livelink.
· Digital signature of the PDF. PDF cryptographics and certificates.
· Technologies: UML, Apple Cocoa SDK, Objective-C, Java, iText, Hibernate, gSOAP, JSON, XML, SOAP, Web Services, Digital PDF certificates
· Tools: Eclipse, XCode, DB2, SVN, Enterprise Architect, Maven, Websphere Application Server, SoapUI
· Environment: Mac OS X, iOS, iPad, iPhone, Windows
Product Catalogue: (Client: Cetelem Bank) Web application development for banking product management. Based on web services and a web layer based on Java Server Faces. My tasks included:
Comisiotron:(Client: Securitas Direct) Integral system to calculate commissions, based in dynamic business rules. This rules will be defined by users and will be computed by Drools. Drools will use the values stored by each commissioner (sales, seniority, invoicing...) as the parameters applied over the ruleset to calculate the commissions. My main tasks were:
Plexus December 2009 - November 2010
SIGAD: (Cliente: Xunta de Galicia, public administration) Web application used to manage dependency allowances. Based on EJB with a web layer implemented wth Java Server Faces. My tasks included:
· Client-server architecture development
· Development in all architecture layers: front-end, business logic, data access
· Data access based on JDBC.
· Java pattern programming and technical documentation
Oesía October 2006 - December 2009
Warehouse Management System (SGA / WMS). (Client: Inditex) Integral system to control material flow in warehouses. Composed of several and very differente modules. My main tasks were:
· UML design and development of Java libraries to communicate all the other application modules with warehouse machinery: PLC's, scanners, conveyors, etc...
· Development of high level message protocols over TCP/IP, differente for each machine.
· Development of a common communication framework based on filters, from which others libraries could be derived
· Development of a message interpreter to parse and format the messages, based on a XML protocol metainfo, and using regular expressions.
· Multi-thread programming, Java pattern programming
· Unit testing.
· Technical analysis. Functional and technical documentation writing. Traceability matrix
· Technologies: Java, Java NIO, TCP/IP, regular expressions, XML, UML
· Tools: Eclipse, Enterprise Architect, SVN, DB2, JUnit.
· Environment: Windows, Linux
Banksphere. (Cliente: ISBAN - Santander Bank) Bank applications integration. My main task were:
· Development of business operations over Java background
· Data mappings and data communications between business interfaces
· Tools: Banksphere
ESA-ESAC. April 2006 - July 2006
Físico - Programador
Proyecto CLOUDY: Java graphical user interface for handling the ionized nebulae simulator code (CLOUDY), using in data interpretation from XMM-Newton satellite. Solely responsible
· Technologies: Java, Swing, Java I/O.
· Scientific algorithms
· Environment: Linux, Eclipse
Private School "Elisa" February 2004 -August 2004
· Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Computing and Statistics at all levels.
· Experience in teaching by my own for several years
Master in Applied Physics 2007
University of Vigo. Specialism in Environmental Physics
Physics degree 2006
Complutense University of Madrid. Specialism Astrophysics
Physics degree 2003
University of Santiago de Compostela. Specialism in Particle Physics
Applications development in iOS 5 2012
Imagina Formación. 25 hours
JSF (Java Server Faces) application development with AJAX 2009
New Technologies Center of Galicia. 48 hours
J2EE Design Patterns 2009
Postal Academy. 48 hours
Postal Academy. 48 hours
Visual Basic .NET 2003
University of Santiago de Compostela. 20 hours
Visual Basic 2002
University of Santiago de Compostela. 20 hours
Workshop in High Energies 2007
University of Cantabria. 30 hours
Congress "Albert Einstein Annus Mirabils 2005" 2005
Donostia International Physics Centre. 5 days. (Listener)
Fractals in the Net 2004
Polytechnic University of Madrd. 60 hours
Languages: JAVA, Objective-C, J2EE, JSF, Spring, Hibernate, Fortran, SOAP, Web Services, Visual Basic.Net, PHP, HTML, UML. Basics of functional programming, Scala (basics), Python (basics) C, Visual C# (basics),
Tools: Eclipse, XCode, Apple Cocoa SDK, iPad/iPhone, Enterprise Architect, Banksphere, Websphere, NetBeans, SQL, DB2, JBoss, SQL Server, Access, MySQL, Maven, SVN, CVS, ESB, SOA, BPEL
Management: Basics of project managemente and Scrum knowledge.
Operative Systems: Windows, Linux, MacOs, Unix, DOS.
Scientific Software: MATLAB, AGILE (particle accelerators), SPICE (electronics), Astronomic data reduction software: MIDAS. IRAF,…
Others: Microsoft Office, Open Office.
English: high level spoken and written
· Certificate in Advanced English. Cambridge University
Astrophysics: Telescope handling. CCD cameras handling and data reduction (IRAF, MIDAS, ...). Planisphere handling and astronomical orientation
Quantum Physics: Franck-Hertz, Stefan-Boltzmann and electron diffraction studi
Nuclear Physics: Radiation detector handling: Geiger, scintillating detector and photomultipliers. Gamma spectroscopy.
Electrodynamics: Microwaves. TE and TM signals in wave-guides. Simple antennae.
Solid State: Metal studies (electrical and thermical conductivity) at low temperatures. Hall and Meissner effects studies..
Electronics: Circuits design with SPICE. Oscilloscope handling and simple circuits.
Optics: Michelson-Morley and laser interferometer handling. Difracction, refraction and others optical effects studies.
"Propiedades termofísicas de la mezcla binaria p-xileno + nonano a 298.15 K". A. Torrado, D. Peleteiro, M.M. Mato, J.L. Legido, M.I. Paz Andrade
XXXI Biennial reunion of the Real Sociedad Española de Física. Scientific Communications. Granada, 2007, september 15th.
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £400 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs. For example, a Gold subscription will give you unlimited jobs posting and unlimited CV database access for one year at just over €250 per month!
2018 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
|6 months - Silver||1950 euros||convert|
|12 months - Gold||3200 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)622757477 or send us an email at email@example.com. We will set up an account for you and invoice you. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)622757477.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)622757477 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
Recruitment agencies are only eligible for a Gold package and recruitment agencies recruiting for companies already using Space Careers will not be accepted.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.