SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS:
Extensive experience in Geospatial Intelligence (GEOINT) Overhead Persistent Infrared (OPIR) operations, to include satellite command and control, mission data processing, and ground communications system configuration. Detail-oriented performer committed to producing highest quality work and customer satisfaction. Able to prioritize and manage multiple tasks. Vast supervision and management experience, to include personnel administration/supervision and resource/program management. Accomplished leader specializing in building teams and directing them to achieve organizational goals. Adept at working both independently or as part of a team. Builds successful relationships with internal and external customers. Outstanding oral and written communication skills.
• Responsible for effective utilization and operation of $100M satellite payload and ground processing system
• Responsible for operating a communications research and development (R&D) system; monitored and controlled data flow on multi-host data processing system
• Provided near real-time data analysis, data reporting, and system reconfiguration in response to system alerts and changes in system environment
• Controlled constellation of deep-space satellites valued at over $2B
• Commanded satellites into proper orbit and operating configuration; maintained satellite health
• Troubleshot and resolved satellite and ground communication system anomalies
• Coordinated and scheduled satellite contact activities with global tracking and communication agencies
• Consolidated critical global missile launch information from ground and space-based sensors; passed data to national leaders for assessment of threat to North America
• Managed the daily operational activities of nation’s only multibillion-dollar missile warning network
• Managed network of space and ground-based sensors to ensure optimum global launch detection capability
• Initiated development of first computer software package specifically dedicated to processing and relaying small-range missile launch data to global warfighting forces; increased data accuracy and timeliness 75%
• Planned and integrated first-ever center for executing warning of small-range missile launches; identified hardware, software, facility, personnel, and communications requirements for multimillion-dollar operation
• Wrote operational procedures for, and oversaw development of first interactive web-based electronic technical manual for military space operations
• Consistently chosen for positions of leadership and increased responsibility
• Directed daily efforts of 155 staff and crew personnel commanding/controlling two Department of Defense navigational and missile warning satellite constellations valued at $3.6B
• Led team of nine personnel providing orbital analysis, spacecraft engineering, and operational/work scheduling support for $16B missile warning satellite program
• Managed daily production of complex mission plan used to control operation of multiple satellites vital to global warfighters
• Established first-ever cadre of satellite orbital analysts comprised of junior space operators; broke paradigm that duties could only be performed by satellite engineers; provided professional growth opportunities
• Developed operating instructions for work shift scheduling and application of medical standards program; detailed processes reduced time employees unavailable for work due to medical restrictions
• Directed development and standardization of operational procedures for 147-member cadre operating $16B missile warning satellite constellation; developed evaluator training and certification program
• Led team of 10 personnel to organizational excellence award and recognition as top operational crew
• Responsible for management, training, utilization, and administrative support for 100 junior personnel
• Counseled juniors on duty expectations and subsequent performance; provided mentorship for professional growth and career advancement
• Established priorities and assigned work to juniors
• Reviewed completed work for accuracy and evaluated individual performance; corrected deficiencies
• Managed on-the-job training program for branch of 5 workcenters and 70 personnel
• Submitted annual training requirements based on projected personnel turnover
• Wrote comprehensive program operating instruction and converted all on-the-job training records to automated database; took program from “unsatisfactory” to “excellent” rating
• Converted recurring training data to more effective database; self-trained in basic computer programming language to produce tailored status reports; reduced overdue training 50%
• Analyzed and reported trends in quality of on-the-job training; recommended corrective measures
• Provided and evaluated on-the-job training for space operations personnel
• Authored details of missile warning process for USAF space operations career development course
07/2006 - Present Operations Engineer II, Raytheon Company
02-2003 – 07/2006 Personnel Security Specialist/Administrative Assistant, Department of Defense
01/2000 – 02/2003 Space Systems Operations Superintendent, United States Air Force
01/1992 – 01/2000 Space Systems Operations Specialist, United States Air Force
05/1982 – 01/1992 Telecommunications Systems Maintenance Technician, United States Air Force
EDUCATION AND SPECIALIZED TRAINING:
AAS Space Operations Technology, Community College of the Air Force, Maxwell AFB, AL
AAS Electronic Systems Technology, Community College of the Air Force, Maxwell AFB, AL
USAF Satellite Command and Control Course (Honor Graduate)
USAF Space Operations Course
USAF Basic, Intermediate, and Advanced On-the-Job Training Management Courses
USAF Basic, Intermediate, and Advanced Leadership/Management Courses (Distinguished Graduate of Intermediate Course)
Various specialized courses available upon request
SECURITY CLEARANCE: Top Secret/SCI, DCID 6/4, based on SBPR completed 1/19/2011
Current CI polygraph completed 9/1/2006
Multiple references available upon request.
Discussion in facility cleared for classified discussion necessary to expand on details of past and present duties.
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing is €450 (approx £400 or US$450) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user).
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)622757477 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will set up an account for you and invoice you, but in this case, access to our website will be granted only after payment has been received. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)622757477.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)622757477 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing email@example.com. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.