- European, Spanish
- 29 years old
* Work experience:
- Occupation or position held:
Scholar at the department of Telematics at Universidad Carlos III (September 2008 – June 2009)
- Main activities and responsibilities:
Research of Single Sign-On Protocols such as Open ID or Liberty Alliance
- Name and address of employer:
David Larrabeiti, Professor at Universidad Carlos III, http://www.it.uc3m.es/dlarra/
- Type of business or sector
* Education and training
- Title of qualification awarded:
- Name and type of organisation providing education and training:
Universidad Carlos III in Leganés (Madrid) Spain (2001-2009)
- Master’s Thesis:
“Systematic Parameter Search in Neural Networks” using Emergent tool as a Erasmus Exchange Student in Linköping University (Sweden) 2009-2010
Dual Specialization: “Telecommunication Systems” and “System Management”
(First Dual Specialization in Telecommunications given to a student at Universidad Carlos III)
* Additional Courses:
- Antennas & Arrays:
· "Arrays and Reflect-Arrays" course at the doctoral leve. Université Catholique de Louvain, for the European School of Antennas. 37 h
· Nokia Series 60 Platform C++ Development Certificate of Alhambra Eidos (Symbian O.S.)
· Introduction Course of VRML (Virtual Reality Making Language) at Universidad Carlos III
· Black Holes in Galaxies, by Santiago García Burillo in Madrid Royal Observatory (16th of November of 2011). Madrid Science Week 2011.
· Gravitational Lens: Observation of matter and dark energy with light rays, by Konrad Kuijken. BBVA Society Conferences, 14th of December of 2011.
· Capturing Whispers with the Deep Space Network, by Andrew Romero-Wolf. 8th March 2012. Madrid Deep Space Communication Complex (www.mdscc.org), Robledo de Chavela, Madrid, Spain.
· Exoplanets: Searhing for new Worlds through the Cosmos, by Didier Queloz. BBVA Society Conferences, 31st of May of 2012.
· ¿Universe or Multiverse?, by Andrei Linde. BBVA Society Conferences, 27th of June of 2012.
· “Information treatment and telecommunications frontiers” summer course at Universidad Carlos III
· Open Water Diver of PADI (August 2012)
Personal skills and competences
- Mother tongue(s):
- Other language(s)
Listening, Reading, Speaking and Writing at an Excellent level.
First Certificate in English by Cambridge Institute.
Currently preparing the Proficiency in English Certificate by Cambridge Institute.
* Social skills and competences
- Ability to establish and maintain good working relations with people of different national and cultural backgrounds, as it was proved in the Erasmus exchange program with the University of Linköping
- Organized person
- Responsible (Both student at the University and personal teacher of children to pay the University)
- Used to teamwork due to education at the University and personal interests
- Ability to meet new people easily
* Organizational skills and competences
- Schedule and organize meetings among friends
- Know how to organize a public event such as a tournament so it runs smoothly
- Every personal interest (About education or personal) is sorted in a specific way, so it is easy to find and use
* Technical skills and competences
- Electromagnetic Waves analysis: Microwave Office, CST (Designed and physically implemented a patch antenna in 900 MHz and 1800 MHz frequency, and its feeding microstrip circuit)
- Used to work in electronic laboratories (Electronic circuits, LED and LASER environments), Electromagnetic Fields laboratories, Computer Network laboratories
- OSI Model and Computer Networks knowledge (TCP, IPv4, IPv6)
- Knowledge about computer hardware
* Computer skills and competences
- Programming Languages: Java, C, C++, Visual Basic, Assembler, VRML
- Knowledge about Symbian Operating System for Nokia
- Full Microsoft Office Package knowledge
- Windows Operating System administrator knowledge
- Linux user knowledge and small amount of knowledge as administrator
* Artistic skills and competences
- Latin dancing and ballroom dancing (Since 1998, 12 years)
- Writing skills: Poems, Fiction stories
* Other skills and competences
- Level 1 Magic The Gathering DCI Certified Judge
- Personal teacher of children for 15 years (Teacher of Math, Physics, Chemistry, Nature, Story, English and Spanish Language, and Catholic Religion)
* Driving license
- Vehicles of 3500 Kg Max (Car) Driver and up to 8 passengers [B Category Driving License in Spain]
- Motorbikes up to 250 cc [A2 Category Driving License in Spain]
* Additional information
- Extraordinary Prize of High School of “Comunidad Valenciana” [Region of Spain] (2000)
- Silver Medal of the Spanish Math Olympiad (2001)
* Areas of Interest
- Internet Protocol IPv6
- Artificial Intelligence
- User-Machine Interfaces
- Neural Networks
- Using Electromagnetic Radiation (Antennas) or Optical Devices to search and investigate the deep space (Like Hubble Satellite)
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £400 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs. For example, a Gold subscription will give you unlimited jobs posting and unlimited CV database access for one year at just over €250 per month!
2018 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
|6 months - Silver||1950 euros||convert|
|12 months - Gold||3200 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)562211007 or send us an email at email@example.com. We will set up an account for you and invoice you. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)562211007.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)562211007 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
Recruitment agencies are only eligible for a Gold package and recruitment agencies recruiting for companies already using Space Careers will not be accepted.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.