OBJECTIVE Full-time employment starting in the summer of 2011
EDUCATION Bachelor of Science, Aerospace Engineering, May 2011
Minor, Business Foundations, May 2011
The University of Texas at Austin
WORK Student Systems Engineer Bevo-2 & ARMADILLO Projects with UT Satellite Design Laboratory
- Ensure and facilitate project action item completion
- Created power mode budgets
- Create or approve project documents and presentations
- Review mission requirements with subsystem leads
- Serve as liaison between Bevo-2 and FASTRAC teams
Ground Station Operator, FASTRAC Project with UT Satellite Design Laboratory
- Operate ground station during satellite passes
- Proofread and edit operating manuals
- Write code for website
Office Assistant, Molina Regulatory Consulting LLC
- Created databases of results from clinical trials
- Researched state business regulations
- Upgraded and maintained wireless network and computers
- Assembled reports for Food and Drug Administration
Resident Adviser, The Goodall Wooten Dormitory
- Counseled and advised residents
- Organized dormitory events and activities
- Gave tours of the dormitory to prospective residents
- Interviewed and trained RA applicants for the following academic year
ACADEMIC Vice-President, UT Austin chapter of the American Institute of Aeronautics and Astronautics
- Contact and communicate with external corporations and organizations
- Act as liaison between organization and engineering department
- Meet regularly with committee chairs to discuss their committees’ ideas
- Organize visits to aerospace industrial facilities
- Consult and advise president and act as president when needed
Treasurer, UT Austin chapter of the American Institute of Aeronautics and Astronautics
- Track of and record all income and expenses
- Authorize all checks and deposits for organization
- Organize and manage fundraising events and activities
- Oversee fundraising committee
- Communicate financial situation of organization to other officers
SKILLS Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint; and Corel Paint Shop
Experienced with Microsoft Access, Autodesk Inventor, and SolidWorks
Moderate experience programming in MATLAB, some PHP
Intermediate speaking and reading ability in Spanish
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £400 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs. For example, a Silver subscription will give you unlimited jobs posting and unlimited CV database access for one year at just €325 per month!
2022 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)622757477 or send us an email at email@example.com. We will set up an account for you and invoice you, but in this case, access to our website will be granted only after payment has been received. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)622757477.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)622757477 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.