Summary of Qualifications
Active Confidential Clearance SF-86
* 5 years providing acquisitions support to the Federal Government especially, the Areospace and Defense Industry in contracts and grants management.
* Extensive knowledge of various contract vehicles such as Interagency Agreements, Cooperative Agreements, Firm Fixed Price(FFP), Cost Plus Incentive Fee (CPIF), Cost Plus Fixed Fee (CPFF) Cost Plus Award Fee (CPAF), Cost Plus Incentive Fee (CPIF), Time and Materials (T&M), Labor Hour (L/H) and Indefinite Delivery/Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ).
* Thorough knowledge of FAR, NASA supplement, DFAS, UCC, TAR and TAM in Federal Government contract and grant agreements. Able to grasp concepts of other agency supplements quickly.
* Knowlege of prime and subcontractor administration.
* Proficient knowlege of negotian tactics, procurement law, organizational structure, strategic and operational strategies, and corporate culture.
* Knowledge of basic accounting/finance principles and concepts.
* Subject matter expert of contract closeout. Able to reveal deficiences and show importance to Federal Government agencies in meetings, panel discussions, montly reports and flow charts.
* Implementing and executing progect management plan from beginning to end.
* Cultivativating and maintaining relationships in the private and government sector with DCAA, DCMA, ONR, program personnel, customers, vendors, and volunteers.
* Extensive experience in researching, analyzing, and compiling data.
* A detail-oriented professional with strong oral and written communication skills.
* Proven capacity to work independently or in a team-oriented environment to meet aggressive deadlines on high-visibility projects.
Program Acquisition Analyst, Department of Transportation (FHWA), Office of Acquisition Management, Washington, DC - 10/2010 – Present
* Co-draft working Project Management Plan ensuring implementation and execution.
* Review accounting, finance and procurement data in comparison with obligated amounts, contractors financial statements, invoices, and vouchers to recommend deobligations.
* Peform research and development to expedite high level acquisition actions.
* Develop and implement various work programs, checklists, and forms for the project.
* Manage and execute contract close out functions including but not limited to Purchase Orders, FFP contracts, IDIQ, cost reimbursable, labor hour, time and materials, CPFF, CNF, COC, Interagency agreements, and Grant/Cooperative Agreements valued at $1,000 to $26 million.
* Review and analyze high dollar value non-complex and complex contracting actions for all closeout activities. (85% Cost type and IDIQ)
* Make recommendations to revamp Acquisition Policy Manual or draft CO waivers to expedite processes to meet IG priority deadline.
* Recommend modifications to COTR and Program staff.
* Initiate PR to program staff and procurement community to inform of deobligations and closeouts.
* Provide subject matter expertise to program staff, finance, vendors, and customers on proper closeout administration.
* Design D&F Justification form to recommend close out.
* Design spread sheets for monthly report to send to OST, and CO to include mile stones, recommendations, challenges, resolutions, funding amounts, invoice amounts, and expected deobligation amounts.
* Conduct file assessments of contracts and determine the appropriate closeout method to reconcile and closeout the file and archive.
* Assure actions comply with Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR), Transportation Acquisition Regulations (TAR), Transportation Acquisition Manual (TAM), Statement of Work (SOW) and Technical documents and other applicable regulations, policies and procedures, and that it has no significant affect on DOT.
* Review Scope of Work (SOW) to ensure deliverables have been met and proper documentation received before proceeding with close out.
* Use CCR and other sites to locate Contractors that are inactive or have relocated.
Contract Closeout Administrator, Legacy Resource Corp., NASA Goddard Space Flight Center, Greenbelt, MD - 11/2006 – Present
* Managed and executed contract close out functions including but not limited to Purchase Orders, FFP contracts, IDIQ, cost reimbursable, labor hour, time and materials, CPFF, CNF, COC, Interagency agreements, and Grant/Cooperative Agreements valued at $1,800 to $94 million.
* Reviewed and analyze high dollar value non-complex and complex contracting actions for all closeout activities.
* Trained new staff on all contract vehicles, acquisition regulations, and NASA IEMP system, which comprised of SAP, Prism and CMM.
* Co-created closeout manual to include NASA supplements, FAR, DCAA, and DCMA requirements.
* Served as back up liaison between NASA GSFC procurement division, Regional Finance (RFO), NSSC (NASA Shared Services Center), and closeout contractor.
* Advised procurement personnel and awardees on the specifics requirements for closeout.
* Conducted file assessments on assigned contracts and determined the appropriate closeout method..
* Recommend modifications noted on a memo to COTR due to further research done on the contract or financial discrepancies.
* Assured actions comply with Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR), NASA Supplemental Regulations (NASA FAR), Statement of Work (SOW), Technical documents, and other applicable regulations, policies and procedures, and that it has no significant affect on NASA.
* Reviewed Scope of Work (SOW) to ensure deliverables have been met and proper documentation received before proceeding with close out.
* Reflected contract statuses in Legacy Resource Corporation Database and in house spread sheet using appropriate delay codes and comments.
* Obtained, assemble, and prepared required closeout documentation necessary for proper closeout.
* Effectively coordinate and communicate with contractor and government agencies within a timely manner to ensure closeout of assigned contracts by obtaining releases, technical reports, invoices, financial statements and other needed documents.
* Synchronized and corresponded with University officials, ONR, DCMA, DCAA and Technical Officers within a timely manner to ensure closeout of assigned contracts.
* Aggressively work through NASA’s back log of awards that have met their period of performance and have expired to ensure targeted close out date is met.
* Audited contracts of other staff to ensure ULO and Deobligation amounts were calculated properly and that all pertinent documents were included in the closeout package.
* Actively supported and took on duties of Lead Administrator.
Information Specialist/Grants Specialist, FirstPic Consulting, Inc., HUD Programs, Crofton, MD - 5/2006 – 11/2006
* Interpreted Code of Federal Regulations to government employees, the housing community, organizations, contractors and vendors.
* Provided technical assistance to eligible organizations applying for HUD grants for administering housing and self-sufficiency programs.
* Corresponded with HUD field staff, PHA’s, homeowners, and residents of HUD programs pertaining to Fair Market Rents, Income Limits, Total Tenant Payments, utilities, Energy Conservation and regulations.
* Conducted extensive web-based and in house research.
* Updated and maintained Access database daily.
* Trained new employees in supervisor’s absence.
* Revised company handbooks/manuals to make training new employees easier.
* Provided conflict resolution to individuals seeking housing assistance and HUD grants.
Data Entry Processor, Arbitron, Inc., Columbia, MD - 3/2005 – 7/2005
* Keyed in alpha and numeric data from surveys for market research.
* Coded data pertaining to populations and radio listening.
Office Assistant, Hood College Faculty Services Dept. of Economy and History, Frederick, MD - 8/ 2003 – 5/ 2004
* Assisted faculty with research projects pertaining to the oil industry.
* Designed pamphlets and brochures using Photoshop.
* Tabulated data from professor evaluations.
Research Assistant/Office Assistant, Hood College Faculty Services Dept. of Economics and History, Frederick, MD – 9/ 2000 – 5/2001
* Assisted professor with research projects pertaining to women and poverty.
* Collected data.
* Updated research reports.
* Conducted telephone interviews.
* Conducted literature reviews and drafted annotated bibliographies.
Education & Training
* Masters of Business Administration/MS in Acquisitions and Supply Chain Mgmt., UMUC, Fall 2012
o Purchasing and Materials Management
o Organizational Theory
o Intercultural Communication and Leadership
o Legal Aspects of Contracting
* Master Certificate in Contract Management, Villanova University Online, Fall 2011
* National Contracts Management Association, 2011
* Housing and Urban Development and the Institute of Real Estate Management, Asset Management Leadership Training, 2006
* B.A., Political Science, Hood College, Frederick, MD 2005
* National Academy Foundation, Academy of Finance,Financial Studies, 2000
* MS Office Suite, SAP , Business Warehouse, CMM, FPDS, Markview and Prism
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £400 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs. For example, a Gold subscription will give you unlimited jobs posting and unlimited CV database access for one year at just over €250 per month!
2018 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
|6 months - Silver||1950 euros||convert|
|12 months - Gold||3200 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)622757477 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will set up an account for you and invoice you. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)622757477.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)622757477 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
Recruitment agencies are only eligible for a Gold package and recruitment agencies recruiting for companies already using Space Careers will not be accepted.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing email@example.com. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.