Engineering consultant in the Attitude and Orbit Control Subsystem department of ALCATEL ALENIA SPACE and then THALES ALENIA SPACE for 7 years, thanks to his motivation, his autonomy and his search of knowledge, Philippe has evolved from a hardware bench-test designer to an AOCS responsible on several telecommunications programs in accumulation of another responsibilities like AOCS designer or technical responsible of the after sales service for a part of the fleet, also in the AOCS domain.
In order to gain complementary experiences, Philippe has been also a project manager / sales agent for TECNILAB SERVICE up to now.
2000 – 2003 L’Ecole polytechnique Universitaire de Marseille
Master degree in electronic systems, specializing in telecommunications
1998 – 2000 L’institut Universitaire de Technologie de Marseille
DUT (technological University Degree) in Electronics and industrial computing
Ø Computing Skills
Operating systems UNIX, Windows 98, XP, NT
Programming languages C, VBA, ADA95, UNIX
Software Applications Microsoft Office 98, 97 and 2010
Ø Engineering Skills
5+ years of track record in designing, developing, and in-flight analyzing in AOCS domain
Strong research and problem-solving skills
Versatile and self – starter
Ø Management Skills
3+ years as AOCS responsible on telecommunication programs
1 year as project manager
Ø April 2010 – now TECNILAB FRANCE, Regional manager, Nord / Pas-de-Calais
Regional manager upon the automation of officinal pharmacies. TECNILAB is an industrial group specialized in the automation of Pharmacy (robot and automate).
Ø Sept. 2003 – April 2010 ASTEK SE, Consultancy in Technology : Senior Consultant
Assignment for Alcatel Space – In-Orbit Support Department and AOCS Service (Attitude & Orbit Control Subsystem) – Cannes (France).
o As an AOCS responsible, i worked closely with the client organization and requirements, conducted analyses, evaluated and validated AOCS components, as well as verified and checked the needed specification and then, had successfully led the acceptation of the AOCS subsystem.
Among the AOCS responsible task:
- To check the trend analysis of all AOCS units at provider side and to perform the incoming of the units like AOCS expert at procurement side.
- To validate the good performance of them, to check any mismatching with our references documents (thermal environment, EMC susceptibility, and mechanical chock and vibrations aspects) and to cross validate at system and customer level any discrepancies.
- To participate with any domain implicated by the AOCS (thermal, mechanical, RF and electrical) to perform system analysis (pointing budget, AOCS thermal and power budget, LEOP optimization, …)
- To cross-validate any procedure where the AOCS domain is involved.
- To check the behavior of the equipment’s during all the in ground test phases (SPT1&2, thermal vacuum and vibration) for nominal and contingencies tests, to perform the trend analysis for all the AOCS equipment’s.
- To check the behavior of all the simulated and tested AOCS phases.
- To certify the performance of the AOCS subsystem before the launch phase.
- To manage any AOCS operation phases (Launch and Early operation Phases (LEOP) and in-orbit phase (IOT)) like AOCS expert.
- To prepare the final acceptation of the spacecraft with the customer based on the IOT tests results.
AOCS responsible for the following programs :
- SATCOM BW program(spacebus 3000B2NG platform) – 16 months – up to April 2009
- THAICOM 5 program(spacebus 3000A platform) – 14 months – whole program
- GALAXY 17 and STAR ONE C1 program (spacebus 3000B2NG & 3000B3 platform) – 1 month each
o As the AOCS In Orbit Support technical manager for SPACEBUS 3000’s spacecraft, I also followed a part of the fleet. It consists on the follow and the completion of anomalies (which contains the validation of new software patches), the writing of yearly reports and the support of new anomalies in hot line level.
o I also participated on the design phase for spacebus 4000’s spacecraft and set several AOCS internal control loops for SPACEBUS 4000 programs for the following modes: sun acquisition mode, earth acquisition mode, orbit raising mode, station keeping mode and normal mode.
French (mother tongue)
Ø 2003 – 6 months ALCATEL SPACE, AOCS service, Cannes
Design, realization and validation of an optical test bench for the SODERN SED16 star tracker based on an MIL-STD-1553 interface. This test campaign has led to the setting and the calibration of the first units launched with the first 4000 spacecraft, AMC12.
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £400 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs. For example, a Gold subscription will give you unlimited jobs posting and unlimited CV database access for one year at just over €250 per month!
2018 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
|6 months - Silver||1950 euros||convert|
|12 months - Gold||3200 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)622757477 or send us an email at email@example.com. We will set up an account for you and invoice you accordingly. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)622757477.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)622757477 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
Recruitment agencies are only eligible for a Gold package and recruitment agencies recruiting for companies already using Space Careers will not be accepted.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.