Date of birth: 01/04/1983
Place of birth: Siracusa (Sr), Italy
04/2011 → in progress
For: Alenia Aermacchi S.p.A via Ing. Paolo Foresio 1 Venegono Superiore (VA), Italy
Main role has been of Flight control laws Designer for Jet Trainer / Light Combat Aircraft - Fly by Wire M346-Master "Lead in Fighter".
· Design for M346 control law combat versions of Jet Trainer M346-Master.
· Aircraft Handling Clearance, Linear analysis, Aircraft Stability, Non-linear analysis, Handling qualities & Carefree Handling, Ground Attack Handling
· Flight control laws validation with off-line simulation
· Documentation according to MIL standards and through Telelogic Doors
01/11/2008 → 04/2011
For: Alenia Aeronautica S.p.A corso Marche 41 Turin(TO), Italy
Aim of the project has been the study of new, more efficient, and more environmentally friendly on board systems for future advanced Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (UAV), particularly for future advanced MALE UAVs. In particular it will be studied technological solutions that will integrate Fuel Cells and/or latest generation Batteries to have a “more electric” vehicle.
· RAMS analysis for the main systems of aircraft with FMECA, FTA and ZSA draft
· Modelization of flight control laws and consequent dynamic simulations for testing
· Sizing and valutation of dynamic behaviour of actuators for SavE aircraft
10/2007 → 09/2008
For: Thales Alenia Space Strada Antica di Collegno 253 10146 Turin(TO), Italy
The main activity has been of research and development kind on CDF(Concurrent design facility) environment, focused on the study of spacecrafts that will fly in Martian environment.
· Study of orbital manoeuvres of spacecrafts in Martian atmosphere with creation of a orbital simulator in Visual Basic and Matlab/Simulink languages. In particular the activity has been focused on Aero-braking maneuvres
· Thermal analysis of the reference spacecraft during orbital manuevres and transfers
Qualification for Engineer Profession – Industrial Section
Polytechnic of Turin
04/2005 → 10/2008
Class of second level degree in Aerospace and Aeronautical Engineering with specialization:Aero-electrical mechanical onboard implants (final mark: 101/110)
Polytechnic of Turin
10/2001 → 04/2005
Class of first level degree in Aerospace and Aeronautical Engineering (final mark: 96/110)
Polytechnic of Turin
09/1996 → 07/2001
Secondary school diploma (Scientific Lyceum) (final mark: 95/100)
Scientific Lyceum Orso Mario Corbino, Siracusa
WORKING SKILLS AND PERSONAL ABILITIES
Mother tongue: Italian
Other languages: English
· Written: advanced level
· Oral: advanced level
Excellent knowledge of Office software
Excellent knowledge of computer programming (C, Visual Basic, Fortran 77, Matlab, Simulink)
Good use of CAD software (Catia, SolidWorks)
Good use of structural software (Nastran / Patran)
Very good use of Satellite Tool Kit (STK)
Aptitude for working in group
Excellent organizing ability even for long duration jobs
Excellent communicative skills and dynamic attitude
High flexibility and adaptability and excellent availability for working transfer
I am a very reliable and dynamic person that searches for working experiences that can make me grow both on the professional side and in the personal one. I have got excellent adaptability and I am seriously interested to working transfer abroad.
I play a lot of sports; I like running and playing football and tennis with my friends too.
I like a lot travelling to see new places and to know many different cultures.
I am a lover of cinema and I play guitar as autodidact.
I authorize my personal data treatment, as foreseen by Italian Law 675/96 and D.lgs. n° 196/2003.
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £400 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs. For example, a Gold subscription will give you unlimited jobs posting and unlimited CV database access for one year at just over €250 per month!
2019 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
|6 months - Silver||1950 euros||convert|
|12 months - Gold||3200 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)622757477 or send us an email at email@example.com. We will set up an account for you and invoice you. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)622757477.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)622757477 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
Recruitment agencies are only eligible for a Gold package and recruitment agencies recruiting for companies already using Space Careers will not be accepted.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.