Sep 2009 - Sep 2011 European Space Agency. The Netherlands.
Platform In-Orbit Performance Engineer. ‘Young Graduate’ program.
1) System level knowledge of different Earth Observation missions: Platform, Payload and Ground Segment.
2) In depth knowledge of Spacecraft Platforms and Subsystems: Power, Thermal, Attitude and Orbit Control, Data Handling, Communications.
Specifically I have acquired hands-on in CryoSat-2 and Swarm missions, systems and subsystems design. Other Earth Observation missions have also been studied at system level (Envisat, GOCE).
3) CryoSat-2 Platform Preventive Maintenance carried out by monitoring and analysing the house-keeping telemetry (HKTM) key parameters in a routine cycle (weekly, monthly and long-term reviews):
- Monitoring of the performance of the satellite platform
- Identifying trends
- Diagnosing possible anomalies
4) CS-2 Platform Corrective Maintenance, by following up on the investigations performed in order to safely recover the satellite from platform anomalies.
5) Support to the Earth Observation Projects Management by providing weekly, monthly and quarterly reporting on the Platform IOP evolution and configuration.
2009 Jan - Aug Indra Systems. Department Of Logic Security. Madrid, Spain
Consultant in Business Development.
Preparation of offers and contracts on IT security systems (digital cryptographic signatures guaranteeing document integrity and authenticity).
2008 Jan - Sep Polytechnic University Of Madrid. Faculty Of Telecommunications Engineering. Madrid, Spain
Research project in the context of the International Polar Year (2007-2008).
Field work in the Chilean Antarctic base “General Bernardo O’Higgins”.
Paper presented at the XXIII National symposium of the International Union of Radio Science (URSI) in Madrid: “Remote transmission system of neighboring devices from an Antarctic base”.
2007 Mar - Sep Illinois Institute Of Technology, Department Of Electrical And Computer Engineering.Chicago, USA
Master final project: “Noise propagation in non linear transmission lines”.
2005-2007 Ecole Nationale Supérieure De l’Electronique Et De Ses Applications. Paris, France.
Master of Science in Electrical and Computer Engineering.
European Socrates-Erasmus program: Double-Degree between UPM-Madrid and ENSEA-Paris.
2002-2007 Polytechnic University Of Madrid, Faculty Of Telecommunications Engineering. Madrid, Spain.
Master of Science in Telecommunications Engineering.
May 2011 Spacecraft Operations Course. ESA-ESOC. Darmstad, Germany.
Sep 2009 Spacecraft Systems Engineering. ESA-ESTEC. Noordwijk, The Netherlands.
Spanish: Mother Tongue.
Tools for HKTM analysis: Excel, Matlab.
Other MS Office tools: Word, Power Point, Visio, Project.
Electrical simulation tools: PSpice, Advanced Design System, Micro-Cap, Cadence.
• 1st Antarctic Award for Young Researchers, by the Polytechnic University of Madrid (UPM), 2007.
• Madrid Scholarship for Academic Excellent Achievement, 2002/03, 2003/04, and 2004/05.
Sep. 2008 “Remote transmission system of neighboring devices from an Antarctic base”.
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £400 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs. For example, a Gold subscription will give you unlimited jobs posting and unlimited CV database access for one year at just over €250 per month!
2018 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
|6 months - Silver||1950 euros||convert|
|12 months - Gold||3200 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)562211007 or send us an email at email@example.com. We will set up an account for you and invoice you. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)562211007.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)562211007 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
Recruitment agencies are only eligible for a Gold package and recruitment agencies recruiting for companies already using Space Careers will not be accepted.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.