13 years of professional experience in C4I systems and architectures, MILSATCOM including Milstar, AEHF, TSAT systems, terminal operations, systems engineering, military strategic/tactical/endurance planning, and resource monitoring across MCPTi, ACMS, and MPSS. Certified Instructor and training material developer.
2007 – Present, Apogee Engineering: Senior Systems Engineer (MILSATCOM Communications Planning Expert)
· Developed and led the Inc. 4 MPE test program for Lockheed Martin successfully readying the software for operations
· Apogee Lead for the Increment 4 MPE Help Desk
· Configured over 20 separate Strategic MARs and over 1,000 directed networks
· Provided on-site support to the 614th SCS, USSTRATCOM, RSSC CONUS, RSSC PAC, RSSC EUR, and the GSSC
· Conceptualized, Developed, and Led the AEHF Mission Planning Element Inc. 3 Help Desk
· Designed and Implemented the Help Desk Architecture, Including Metrics Tracking, Trouble Ticket DB, and Website
· Travelled to each Inc. 3 operational site to provide hands-on user education and mission planning generation on the MPSS
· Focal Point for all MPSS (AEHF Comm. Planning Tool) Questions from the Warfighter
· Ensure User DR’s are Correctly Written and Adjudicated through the T&E DRB and MIPRB
· Provide On-site Comm Planning Training to the Tier 1 User Community
· A6MZ Resident Dual Operations Expert, Supporting the Transition from Legacy Tools (MCPTi and ACMS) to Future Systems (MPSS)
· Provided MPSS Help Desk support to the Increment 4 Responsible Test Organization (RTO), ensured proper adjudication of over 250 operational discrepancy reports
· Provided input and authored many of the operational Detailed Test Procedures (DTP) that were executed during RTO
· Deliver detailed analysis of the MPSS scintillation algorithm in support of HQ USSTRATCOM and the Joint Staff
· Consolidated Satcom System Expert (C-SSE) lead communications planner, supporting A5MP during all phases of AEHF development
2005 – 2007, L-3 Communications Titan: Senior Systems Engineer (AEHF MPE Development Team)
2002 –2005, Booz Allen Hamilton: Senior Consultant (Satellite Communications System Engineer)
· Authored an engineering white paper on Policy Based Network Management as it relates to TC
· Authored Enabling Concept for Advanced EHF Frequency Planning
· Created modularized tactical frequency planning tutorial
1998 –2001, United States Air Force: Milstar Lead Staff Instructor
· Supervised and assessed three subordinates
· Managed the 4th Space Operations Squadron’s training system, including positional and satellite subsystem lesson plans
· Prepared and instructed all Milstar EHF (Extremely High Frequency) operators to maintain mission ready certification
· Authored lesson plans and scenarios for 4th Space Operations Squadron training acquiescent to ISD
· Provided trending analysis for Milstar training procedures
· Instructed all new students to ensure readiness for evaluations
· Conducted line instruction in command and control procedures for students preparing for mission certification
1997 –2001, United States Air Force: Milstar Extremely High Frequency (EHF) Satellite Systems Operator
· Evaluated satellite subsystems health and identified trends
· Conducted satellite and ground system anomaly resolution
· Conducted testing to ensure compatibility between the operations center and the satellite before new systems were commanded to operational readiness
· Procedure development for Milstar operations plan
· Executed satellite orbital maneuvers and provided trending data for future station-keeping updates
· Maintained and controlled spacecraft component to nominal configuration and telemetry limit libraries without error
· A.A.S. Space and Satellite Operations Technology, 2001
· AFSCN Communications Systems (WANIU/ATM)
· Spacecraft Data Systems
· Milstar Satellite Systems Operations
· Orbit Analysis and Space Environment
· Satellite Systems Course Development
· SECRET (Through 2017)
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £400 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs. For example, a Gold subscription will give you unlimited jobs posting and unlimited CV database access for one year at just over €250 per month!
2018 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
|6 months - Silver||1950 euros||convert|
|12 months - Gold||3200 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)622757477 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will set up an account for you and invoice you. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)622757477.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)622757477 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
Recruitment agencies are only eligible for a Gold package and recruitment agencies recruiting for companies already using Space Careers will not be accepted.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing email@example.com. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.