Date of Birth: 17 / 09 / 1982
Marital Status: Single
Driving Licence: Yes
Hard-working, organized, responsible and dynamic person. Innovative engineer with strong attention to details and good presentation skills. Excellent team worker with outstanding communication skills.
To become a program manager within a short-mid term.
· April 2007 – Present JAST-VIASAT (Lausanne, Switzerland)
Design of RF Antenna Systems for Mobile SatCom applications.
- European Space Agency (ESA) projects:
o HISAT-ESA project: Design of a Rx-Only Ku-Band Low-Profile antenna for mobile satellite communications.
o SATMAX-ESA project: Design of a Tx/Rx Ku-Band Low-Profile antenna for mobile satellite communications.
o STREAM-ESA project: Design of multy-system Rx-Only and a Tx-Rx antennas for S-Band satellite and terrestrial mobile communications, GPS navigation and GSM/UMTS services (ESA-STREAM).
- Solaris Mobile: Design of a Rx-Only for S-Band satellite and terrestrial mobile communication.
- EUTELSAT: Design of a Tx-Only antenna for S-Band satellite and terrestrial mobile communications.
- DSO National Laboratories: Design of a dual TX-Rx Ku-Band Low-Profile antenna for mobile satellite communications
- AGORABEE: Design of a 800 MHz omni-directionnal antenna for outdoor parking lots.
Senior Antenna engineer. RF design, analysis and verification of antennas and phased arrays using electromagnetic simulators. Manufacturing of multi-layer antennas and PCBs. Laboratory instrumentation and antenna measurements. Mechanical and thermal knowledge. Internal and external project reporting. Participation in proposal activities and international congresses and conferences. Project oriented: initial requirements collection, design, development, manufacturing, assembling, testing, controlling, results collection and presentation, production and delivery.
· October 2006 – March 2007 Laboratoire d’Electromagnetisme et Acoustique, LEMA
Swiss Federal Institue of Technology, EPFL(Lausanne, Switzerland)
Internship at the Laboratoire d´Electromagnetisme et Acoustique de l´École Polytechnique Federal de Lausanne (EPFL)
Design, manufacturing and measuring of a Radial-Line Slot-Array Antenna in X band for RADAR applications. Realization of the Master Thesis “Study and development of a planar array antenna” under the supervision of Juan R. Mosig, Anja Skrivervik, and J.F. Zurcher.
· October 2005 – September 2006 Grupo de Radiación
Technical Univerity of Madrid, UPM(Madrid, Spain)
Internship at the Grupo de Radiación at the Technical University of Madrid (UPM) for the realization of an aircraft L band radar for INDRA company.
Study of the antenna array. Definition, design and implementation of the radiating element. Design and manufacturing of the RF feeding network. Manufacturing and final measurement on an anechoic chamber of a prototype of the array.
· June 2005 – October 2005 Telefónica Moviles España (Madrid, Spain)
Internship at the Telefonica Moviles Network Integration department.
Management and operation of the mobile network for GSM/GPRSS and UMTS technology systems. Reception, analysis and treatment of data files from mobile network nodes.
· May 2004 – September 2004 Telefónica Moviles España (Madrid, Spain)
Internship at the Technical Support department of Telefónica Móviles España.
Analysis, planning and launching of different mobile services (messaging, voice, data, etc).
· October 2006 – April 2007 Swiss Federal Institute of Technology, EPFL(Lausanne, Switzerland)
- Exchange student (academic course 2006/2007)
- Master thesis: “Study and development of a planar array antenna”
· March 2004 – June 2004 Technical University of Madrid, UPM(Madrid, Spain)
Postgraduate course in Satellite Communications
· Orbital aspects(Orbital mechanics, orbital disturbance, orbital determination, orbital geometry, orbit types and applications)
· Space Segment(Space programmes, Space environment, Launchers, Satellite platform, Payloads, Quality Management)
· Satellite link(Characterization of the satellite link, Multiple Access Techniques, Link budget)
· Ground Segment(Codification and modulation, control station, control centre, architecture of a ground station)
· User Segment(VSAT networks)
· September 2000 – March 2006 Technical University of Madrid, UPM(Madrid, Spain)
Telecommunications Engineering. Expertise on Telecommunications Systems, Antennas, microwaves and radiocommunications
ENGLISH (Fluent), FRENCH (Fluent) and SPANISH (mother tongue)
· Antennas and Electrical Circuits Design
o CST, HFSS
o Agilent ADS, Ansoft Designer, Microwave Office
· Programming skills:
· Computer Aid Design
o AutoCad, Solidworks
o Microsoft Project
· OS and office skills:
o MS-DOS, Windows
o Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
o Outlook Express
Sports (football, skiing, biking, swimming…), cinema, photography, reading.
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £350 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs. For example, a Gold subscription will give you unlimited jobs posting and unlimited CV database access for one year at just over €250 per month!
2017 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
|6 months - Silver||1950 euros||convert|
|12 months - Gold||3200 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)562211007 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will set up an account for you and invoice you. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)562211007.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)562211007 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
Recruitment agencies are only eligible for a Gold package and recruitment agencies recruiting for companies already using Space Careers will not be accepted.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing email@example.com. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.