Date of birth: 17.02.1986 (Castellón)
- July 2011: CVA Summer School, Universitá La Sapienza, Roma, Italy.
- June 2009 – September 2009: Space Studies Program 09, International Space University Graduate SSP09 – ISU; in NASA Ames Research Centre, San Francisco, California.
Team Project: ACCESS Mars. The Role of Caves and other Subsurface Habitats in the Future Exploration of Mars
- September 2007 – February 2010: Master in Aerospace Science and Technology. EPSC-UPC (Escola Politècnica Superior de Castelldefels, Universitat Politècnica de Catalunya).
Master Thesis: “Engineering Assessment of Oxygen Production on the Moon through Reduction of Ilmenite ” Supervisor: Ignasi Casanova. Qualification: Distinction, 10/10
- September 2006- May 2007: BEng (Hons) Aeronautical and Mechanical Engineering. NEWI (North East Wales Institute of Higher Education)
Final Project: “Design of a Wing in order to Reduce the Induced Drag, using CFD tools”.
- September 2004 - June 2007: Technical Aeronautical Engineering specialized in Aeronavigation.EPSC-UPC(Escola Politècnica Superior de Castelldefels, Universitat Politècnica de Catalunya).
-Short Training Courses: Human Spaceflight, Planetary Protection, Space Systems Engineering
- July 2012 - Present: Executive Director at Space Generation Advisory Council (SGAC)
- September 2011- July 2012: Deputy Executive Director at the Space Generation Advisory Council (SGAC)
- July 2010-July 2011: Young Graduate Trainee (YGT) at European Space Agency (ESA) for the Human Spaceflight Directorate: Space Exploration and Transportation Programmes.
- January 2010-June 2010: Research Assistant for Cátedra SEAT, NanoAuto Project, at CRnE (NanoEngineering Research Center) in collaboration with UPC.
- November 2008-June 2010: Member of the Local and the Students Organizing Committees of IPPW07 (International Planetary Probe Workshop), Barcelona.
- April 2008- September 2008: Local Logistic Organizer, SSP08 Staff Space Studies Program 08 of the International Space University (SSP08-ISU). Centre Tecnològic Aeroespacial (CTAE).
- Summer 2005: Teacher for secondary school boys and girls (Maths, Physics and English)
- September 2005-January 2006: University Rehearsals Projects: participated in PANS-OPS and in a Cessna Simulator; at the first stage: literature research and state of the art.
- The Aeronautics and Space Week in Barcelona ‘05: in the UPC stand, promotion of the aerospace engineer.
- Some punctual collaboration with CTAE (Aerospace Research Technology Center) such as for example providing guidance for school tours on Space Exhibitions.
- Spanish and Valencian/Catalan: Mother Tongue languages.
2002-Certificat de Grau mitjà de Valencià (official valencian examination).
- English: High level, written and spoken. European level: C1 Professional User.
June 2009: Certificate in Advanced English of Cambridge, ESOL examinations.
June 2006: First Certificate of Cambridge, ESOL examinations.
- Portuguese: Medium level, written and spoken. Personal user.
- General interest in languages: German (studied for 2 years in the Primary School), Russian (studied during a semester in 2009), French (studied for one year in 2010).
Advanced level in: Mac, Windows, Microsoft Office, Google tools, and other online base tools.
Medium/basic in programming with:Visual C, Visual Basic and Matlab.
Medium/basic in design software: Autocad 2005, Gambit 2.2.30, CATIA V5.
Medium/basic in simulation software: Fluent 6.2.16, Abaqus 2 and Compassis.
- Young Space Leader Award 2014 by the International Astronautical Federation
- Young Professional Award 2013 by Women in Aerospace-Europe
- Member of the Space Generation Advisory Council
- Member of Women in Aerospace - Europe
- Member of four Committees at the International Astronautical Federation (education, outreach art, societies)
- April 2010 Member of Barcelona Moon Team; Spanish candidature for the Google Lunar XPrize as part of the Scientific team, expert on ISRU and Planetary Protection.
- February 2010: Abstract accepted for the Global Lunar Conference (GLUC) in Beijing 2010, ‘Engineering assessment of oxygen production on the moon through reduction of ilmenite’. (not possible to attend at the last moment).
- September 2009: Article for the IAC09 Conference in Korea. The Role of Caves and other Subsurface Habitats in the Future Exploration of Mars.
- June 2009: Article in a newspaper El País. La Luna, un recurso por descubrir.
- March-April 2009: Course of CAD Mecànic CATIA V5, 60 hours. Fundació CIM, Barcelona.
- June 2006: Driving License B.
- September 2002 – June 2004: Bachillerato Científico-Técnico. Finished with “First class with Distinction”. I.E.S Serra d’Espadà de Onda. PAU (mark to access to university): 8.48/10.
- September 1997- June 2005. Medium Degree in Music specialized in Violin. Conservatorio Superior de Música de Castellón, in Centro de Estudios Musicales Santa Cecilia de Onda.
- September 1990- June 1998: Elemental Degree in Ballet and Spanish Dance. Centro de Danza Santa Cecilia de Onda. I continued my ballet studies since nowadays, now I am in Carmen Contreras Academy in Barcelona.
September 2006-June 2007: I was living in Wrexham (Wales) for the whole year, studying the last year of college in English.
Summer 2000: I was living in Cork (Ireland) for a month with a family with the “EF Programme” and taking English classes
Summer 1999: English Summer School. (Faura, Valencia).
I have been always interested in Space; especially I am fascinated with everything related to the Moon and human exploration missions.
Vienna, May 2014
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £400 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs. For example, a Gold subscription will give you unlimited jobs posting and unlimited CV database access for one year at just over €250 per month!
2018 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
|6 months - Silver||1950 euros||convert|
|12 months - Gold||3200 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)562211007 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will set up an account for you and invoice you. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)562211007.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)562211007 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
Recruitment agencies are only eligible for a Gold package and recruitment agencies recruiting for companies already using Space Careers will not be accepted.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing email@example.com. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.