CV: Programmes manager
| Date Submitted:||04-04-2011|
| Last Modified:||20-02-2017 (05:41)|
| Current job:||Programmes manager|
| Employment Term:||Either|
| Job location:||Europe only|
| Date available:||immediately|
| Industry:||, , Consulting/Engineering Services|
| Keywords||Foresight, Systems of systems, avionics, processes analysis, technico-operational studies, Homeland security, Air defense, Complex Systems, Fighter aircrafts, Simulation, Rafale, European projects, Scheduling,|
Complex technologies projects
2010 – today :FRAD Conseil
ARDANTI DEFENSE – Paris – Projects leader
- Setting up projects for the MoD
SESAR JU and CLEANSKY JU (international organisations) – Expert in complex Systems
- Evaluation of research and R&D projects for Air Traffic Control
2007 – 2009 : CNAM, Strategic foresight, IT projects management
2004 – 2007 : DELEGATION GENERALE POUR L'ARMEMENT, MoD – Saint-Cloud -
Manager for the foresight and complex systems engineering
- Led workgroups on Systems of Systems for logistics and site protection
- Audited the foresight and the R&D studies for the European Future Combat Air Systems (EFCAS)
2002 – 2004 : CNAM, Foresight and evaluation of research and technology, Economics of technology
1988 – 2001 : DASSAULT AVIATION – Saint-Cloud
- Prepared and managed the quality programmes for R&D
- Audited the processes for: embedded equipment life cycle, technological studies and software projects
- Member of the RAFALE programme management team
Embedded systems designer
- Designed accurate guidance for Mirage 2000-D air-to-ground attack
- Tactical situation for the Mirage 2000-5 : defined specifications and managed system testing and prototyping
- Led studies for coordinated Combat Air Patrol
1985 – 1987 : SAGEM – Cergy-Saint-Christophe – Automated production engineer
- Led studies for automated machine shop scheduling
- Managed a European information technology research programme
1983 – 1985 : Ecole des Mines de Paris
1980 – 1983 : Ecole Polytechnique
1980 – 1981 : National service in the Navy
Pilot (200 flight hours)
Amateur Theatre : roles in pieces by Ionesco, Schnitzler and Sacha Guitry
François RAGUIN MAIN ACHIEVEMENTS
Foresight and innovation
Combat air patrol and UCAV cooperation
· Interviewed operations, identified the possibilities and proposed development programmes
(with Dassault Aviation)
· Audited the R&D studies for the European Future Combat Air Systems (EFCAS) to 2025 and
formulated development plans (with DGA)
Setting up projects and concept studies for the French MoD
Technical direction of a study for the APACHE missile operational use, in collaboration with MATRA (now MBDA)
· Proposed all solutions. Results accepted by the DGA (MOD) and the Air Force
Management of a European information technology research programme
· Definition of requirements, work coordination, presentation to the steering committee
Operational trend analysis for the Army
· Organised and led a seminar on logistics information system for the Army and the DGA.
· Led a workgroup (Army and DGA) on the needs for the security of infrastructures and utilities.
Complex projects management
RAFALE programme coordination
· Managed Y2K upgrading
Dassault Aviation R&D departments AQAP 110 (NATO ISO 9000) certification
· Managed the project and negotiations with the DGA
Team leader for MIRAGE 2000 D automated air-to-ground attack development
· Led studies on control algorithms and managed simulation, validation and flight tests
· Managed the project in cooperation with several departments of DASSAULT and THALES
⇒ These innovative guidance functions have been integrated and are now in service on the MIRAGE 2000 D fighter aircraft
Audits and systems development
· Proposed cost reductions and time-to-development improvements in the management of embedded equipment of a fighter aircraft.
· Established software development procedures and guidelines for technological studies for ISO 9000 certification
Automated machining shops simulation and scheduling
· Definition of requirements and work management for a generic simulator and scheduling software for automated machining shops.
MIRAGE 2000-5 Weapons Delivery and Navigation System development
· Specified Mirage 2000-5 WDNS functions, mainly the tactical situation (Man Machine Interface)
; managed simulation, developments, integration and acceptance.
⇒ These MIRAGE 2000-5 WDNS functions, innovative and complex, are in service.
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £400 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs. For example, a Gold subscription will give you unlimited jobs posting and unlimited CV database access for one year at just over €250 per month!
2021 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery
|3 months - Bronze
|6 months - Silver
|12 months - Gold
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)622757477 or send us an email at email@example.com. We will set up an account for you and invoice you, but in this case, access to our website will be granted only after payment has been received. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)622757477.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)622757477 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.