§ Nationality: Italian
§ Date and City of birth: 16/09/1977 – Salerno (SA) - ITALY
Education and training
§ 11/1996 – 11/2003 University of Salerno
§ Master Degree in Electronic Engineering (Course of 5 years )
§ Careers Guidance: Telecommunications
§ Mark: 98/110
§ Dissertation: Analysis and development of a flexible architecture for authentication in WLAN
§ Mother tongue: Italian
§ Other languages: English ( Reading skills: Good; Writing skills: Good; Verbal skills: Fair)
04/2012 – Today
Vehicle Test Engineer on Zefiro Project (ETR1000) at Bombardier
My activity concerns the development of tests specifications based on system/vehicle requirements:
• Software Functional Test of the TCMS (Train Control and Management System) based on DOORS Requirements
• Software Testing of IEC-61131 FBD code
• Acceptance Test of Software Interface
• Development of VB.NET application
Oct 2010 - Oct 2011 - Rome
AIV Engineer at Thales Alenia Space
• Validation of test production of the constellation of satellites for telecommunications GlobalStar2:
• verify, through analysis of test results, of the correct installation, proper functioning and integration of various subsystems that make up the Satellite Platform; Troubleshooting
• Validation of Thermal Cycling test and Final Performance test for AOCS, Data Handling and EP equipment.
• Meetings to schedule activities and troubleshooting
• Development of VB.NET application for Management of related documentation.
Feb 2009 - Apr 2010 - Avellino
Embedded Software Test Engineer at ItalSystem-Alenia Sia
• Verification and Validation according to Level A DO-178B standard of a Safety Critical application
(namely software for Flight Control System of Aermacchi M-346)
• White-Box Testing, Statement and MC/DC Coverage Analysis, Compiler Confidence
• Development of VB.NET application for Management of related documentation
Feb 2005- Jul 2008 – Rome
System Engineer for a Defense Anti-Missile System at Selex-SI
• Analyst of Sub-System for Command and Control:
• Definition of functional test case, based on requirement specifications, and execution of these by simulators. Identification of problems found. (Validation of system software).
• Solution of problems found by definition of new system software requirements, or design of new algorithms.
• Simulation of algorithms by Matlab/Simulink..
• Technical document writing: Test Case Procedure, Sub-System Requirements Specification…
(Software Standard MIL-STD-498)
• Testing of Sub-System interface, Integration of Sub-System with Ethernet or FDDI interface. Solution of TCP/IP network problems.
Feb 2004 – Jul 2004 – Rome
Junior Consultant for Hewlett Packard in Network Security Area
Little experience as Java Developer for RFID (Radio Frequency Identification) Application
Experiences as freelance
§ Development of a multithreading VB.NET Client-Server Application, involving Cryptographic questions, and with MS Access as Database
§ Development of a ASP.NET e-commerce web-site, with MS Access as Database
§ Experiences of technical consulting within personal computer, hardware and software. Design, configuration and installation of local area networks (LAN) with shared internet access.
Personal skills and competences
· Programming Languages: Good knowledge ofC, Visual Basic/.NET; Basic: Java, ADA, Perl Assembler, SQL
· CAD: Good knowledge of Matlab/Simulink, LogicWork Basic: Eagleware Genesys
· Development: Understanding for ADA, SourceNavigator; Basic knowledge of JBuilder, Visual Studio
· Good knowledge of Operating System MS Windows, Linux,
· Basic knowledge of Real Time Operating System Lynx-OS, AIX
· Good knowledge of Networking Protocol and Network Architecture:
TCP/IP,802.11-Wi-Fi,802.3-Ethernet, (and sniffer application Ethereal), GSM
· Good knowledge of Network Security and Applied Cryptography ( Public and Private Key Cryptography, Authentication Protocol, Digital Signature)
· Good knowledge of Wireless Security Protocol (WEP,WPA,AKA)
· Basic knowledge of Microcontroller; EEPROM and Smart Card Programming
· Basic knowledge of RFID technologies
· Good knowledge of Application for Office Automation and Access DB
§ Stage/Dissertation: 8 months at CO.RI.TEL (Telecommunications Research Society supported by Ericsson Lab (Italy and University of Salerno, Rome, Bologna):
software development with C language on Linux OS for a WLAN (Wi-fi) Authentication application.
§ Design of Logic Scheme for a “Synchronous Counter mod 22” with LogicWorks
§ Design of “Controller for Robotic Link” with Matlab and Simulink
Studies course Sinthesis
§ Electrical Engineering, Semiconductor Devices, Analog Electronics, Digital Electronics, Electronic Measurement Instruments, Power Systems Electronics
§ Theory of Systems, Automatic Controllers
§ Theory of Signals, Data Transmission, Telecommunications Systems
§ Electromagnetic Fields, Guided Propagation, Antenna
Attitude to work in team and to problem solving
Disposed to national and international transfer
I grant permission for my personal information to be used, ref. law 196/2003
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £400 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs. For example, a Gold subscription will give you unlimited jobs posting and unlimited CV database access for one year at just over €250 per month!
2018 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
|6 months - Silver||1950 euros||convert|
|12 months - Gold||3200 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)622757477 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will set up an account for you and invoice you accordingly. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)622757477.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)622757477 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
Recruitment agencies are only eligible for a Gold package and recruitment agencies recruiting for companies already using Space Careers will not be accepted.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing email@example.com. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.