Marital status: Married
Birth date: October 1975
Nationality: Russian Federation citizen
Language: Russian (native), English (intermediate level)
1. Ph.D. Astronomy, Special Astrophysical Observatory RAS, November 2003;
2. M.S. Astronomy, Department of Mathematics and Mechanics of the St.Petersburg State University, June 1998;
Java (JPA, EJB, JSF, JAX-RS, JAX-WS, Wicket, Felix OSGI, GlassFish, NetBeans, Maven),
MySQL, Python, Perl, SOLR, C/C++,
MIDAS, IRAF, STSDAS
Platforms: Linux SUSE/RedHat (advanced user), Microsoft Windows
Workflow Applications: vim, Trac, Redmine, SVN, Git, OpenOffice, Microsoft Office, UML, LaTeX
Methodology : Aglie/SCRUM
Technique: Ownership targeting advertisement networks, content crawl and indexing, text mining, Web 2.0, astronomy data processing/warehouse.
Scoros International July 2008 - May 2011 St. Petersburg, Russia
Since July 2008 take part in outsourcing projects for OwnerIQ Inc. OwnerIQ (http://www.owneriq.net) operates a network of channel-focused websites to help consumers easily find and store must have selfsupport product information. The company pioneered the concept of Ownership Targeting, providing brand advertisers with highly customized programs to precisely target consumers based on products they already own. Work status is part time developer, part time the management of Russian software development team for OwnerIQ:
- web development with PHP: usage “Model-View-Controller” pattern;
- development / bug’s support for ownership targeting advertisement campaigns (PHP, Python);
- management’s coordination between OwnerIQ Boston headquarter and Saint Petersburg office.
Scoros International March 2005 –June 2008 St. Petersburg, Russia
Since March 2005 took part in search engine projects (outsourcing) for Northern Light Group LLC (http://www.northernlight.com ) as Perl, PHP and MySQL developer:
- development and support of search engine crawlers, text parsers and search index databases;
- issues related with getting, processing and showing of content.
Since March 2006 the technical leader of Production Engineering Group for Northern Light projects:
- support and deploying of search engine services: crawl, document processing, search indexing, web-portals;
- design of environment architecture of search engine services; - time-critical issues related with service's outages;
- technical coordination between project management and software development;
- research to establish reason of troubles and bugs;
- performance and fault-tolerance issues: mirroring, failover servers and replication of data;
- PPT, XLS, Word DOC, PDF, HTML, XML text processing;
- usage of text mining technology (lexical analysis) for search index;
- Search Index of news and newswire content.
Special Astrophysical Observatory Russian Academy of Science , October 1998 – March 2005 Russia
1998 – 2001: postgraduate fellow;
2001 – 2004: junior researcher;
2004 - 2005: researcher.
Scientific astronomy research, observations and attendant workflow:
2001 – 2005: supporting astronomer for acquisition systems for observations with the 6-m and 1-m SAO RAS telescopes; MIDAS, IRAF, C/C++, Python development for astronomy applications;
2001 – 2005: Linux (RedHat/SUSE) system administrator in the Group of Physics and Evolution of Galaxies SAO RAS;
2001 – 2005: supporting astronomer for Long Slit Spectrograph (LSS) of 6-m telescope;
1998 – 2005: co-author of twenty astronomy articles;
visiting astronomer in Max-Planck Institute for Astronomy, Heidelberg, Germany: 2002 – 2 month, 2003 - 1 month, 2004 - 1 month.
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £350 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs. For example, a Gold subscription will give you unlimited jobs posting and unlimited CV database access for one year at just over €250 per month!
2017 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
|6 months - Silver||1950 euros||convert|
|12 months - Gold||3200 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)562211007 or send us an email at email@example.com. We will set up an account for you and invoice you. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)562211007.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)562211007 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
Recruitment agencies are only eligible for a Gold package and recruitment agencies recruiting for companies already using Space Careers will not be accepted.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.