Availability: August 1, 2011
Summary: Successfully served 25 years in the military; 12 years of experience in tactical satellite communications, 4 years experience in strategic satellite communications and satellite control, 4 years experience in satellite communications regional planning, 3 years experience in deployable space based systems information support, and 2 years experience in network security.
Satellite Communications Network Manager, United States Army, Fort Belvoir, Virginia, 4/2009 - Present
• As a Satellite Communications Manager, assists in the supervision, direction, and guidance of the Army's 24/7 network operations center which operates, maintains, and defends the Land War Net. Accountable for providing the Network Enterprise Technology Command Staff, Army Strategic Command, and Army G-3 leadership of an operational status of the Land War Net across six theatres of operation. Accountable for the morale, welfare, and training of assigned Operations Division Personnel. Prepares and distributes Army Satellite Communication status reports.
• Created the Army Cyber Operations and Integration Center's first Satellite Communications Report which is currently being used as the organization's standard reporting system. Ensured the Army Global Network Operations Security and Army Computer Emergency Response Center's operational readiness as Master Trainer for Operations Personnel. Designed and implemented policies and procedures that resulted in an increase in unit personnel medical readiness. Selected above 12 of his peers to be a Network Operations Watch Officer, a position normally held by a Senior Executive. Completed an Associate's Degree with a 3.86 GPA.
Space Support Company Senior Advisor, United States Army, Peterson Air Force Base, Colorado, 1/2006 - 4/2009
• As a Senior Advisor for a worldwide deployable Space Support Company consisting of 6 Army Space Support Teams and 1 Commercial Exploitation Team, provided Space Force Enhancement and Space Control Support to units worldwide. Coordinated logistical and equipment support for deploying teams during team exercises, contingency operations, and real world war time operations. Accountable for the administration, training, professional development, health and welfare for 75 Soldiers and their families.
• Regularly accomplished all duties of the company's Senior Executive in his absence, ensuring the continuity and success of the company. Designed, implemented, and developed policies and procedures that resulted in a detailed training program which streamlined and ensured complete training of all company personnel consisting of five different technology skill sets. Completed the National Security Space Institute's Space 200 Course with a 93.0% average, Space 300 course with a 94.0% average, and Advanced Satellite Communications Course with a 96.4% average.
Senior Satellite Communications Operations Manager, United States Army, Peterson Air Force Base, Colorado, 8/2005 - 12/2005
• As a Senior Satellite Communications Operations Manager, accountable for coordinating all scheduled Wideband Satellite Operations Centers (WSOC), ensured all WSOC reports were distributed among senior leaders in a timely manner. Accountable for the connectivity of the Terrestrial Command and Control Circuit (TCCC) between subordinate units. Managed 12 personnel ensuring that they met the Department of Defense training standards.
• Redesigned the operations center crew readiness training program which trained all assigned personnel on 65 crew and Soldier tasks. Initiated internal staff training during a major emergency response exercise. Chosen above other senior department managers to hold a position which was normally held by senior advisors.
Senior Operations and Training Manager, United States Army, Fort Gordon, Georgia, 1/2005 - 8/2005
• As the Senior Operations and Training Manager, accountable for tasking and daily operations. Advised Senior leaders on all matters of training and operations. Tasked with all aspects of planning and disseminating all unit level and below training, which ensured all training was conducted and all Department of the Army Standards were met.
• Led the redeployment of 235th Signal Company Task Force from South West Asia in support of Operation Iraqi Freedom. Maintained accountability for over $250,000 worth of equipment with no losses while increasing maintenance stability for better usage. Accountable for planning and the implementation of training for Department of Defense personnel who were tasked to augment the organization for Operation Iraqi Freedom.
Tactical Satellite Company Senior Advisor, United States Army, Fort Gordon, Georgia, 8/2003 - 1/2005
• As a Senior Advisor for a worldwide deployable Tactical Satellite Communications Company consisting of 3 Tactical Satellite Hub Terminals, 6 Tactical Satellite Spoke Terminals and 1 Fly Away Triband Satellite Communications Terminal, provided long haul tactical satellite communications to units worldwide. Coordinated logistical and equipment support for deploying teams during team exercises, contingency operations, and real world war time operations. Accountable for the administration, training, professional development, health and welfare for 278 Soldiers and Airmen, as well as the well being of family members.
• Successfully managed the Forward Detachment's redeployment after the Chief Operation Officer's unplanned departure on emergency leave. Developed and managed a program that trained 178 Airmen to operate Army Tactical Satellite equipment and validate them on all Army Common Tasks for Operation Iraqi Freedom. Conducted more than 10 Combat Motor Convoy Operations in northern and southern Iraq without accident or injury.
Ground Mobile Forces Manager, United States Army, Wheeler Army Air Field, Hawaii, 5/1999 - 7/2003
• As a Ground Mobile Forces (GMF) Manager, provided system engineering and real time planning support to United States Commander in Chief Pacific, US Forces Korea, and 23 other widely dispersed multi-service commands that use the Defense Satellite Communications System. Ensured compliance to all applicable orders for the deployment of tactical satellite communications assets supporting both contingency and real world requirements.
• Flawlessly engineered over 170 GMF satellite communications missions in support of the Warfighter of the Pacific Theatre of Operations. Selected to the Advanced Noncommissioned Officers Course (ANCOC) Commandant's List, achieving a grade point average (GPA) of 98.2. Planned, coordinated, and executed the unit Consideration to Others (CO2) and Equal Opportunity (EO) Program, which resulted in 100% participation and zero incidents. Successfully completed the highly technical Joint Task Force Systems Planners Course earning a 97.4 GPA. Completed the Air Force intensive MILSTAR Terminal Maintenance Course with a 96.2 GPA.
• Some College Coursework Completed - 6/2013, Thomas Edison State College, Trenton, New Jersey. Major: Technology Management
• Associate Degree - 12/2009, Pierce College, Lakewood, Washington. Major: General Technology
• COMPTIA A+
• COMPTIA Security+
• National Security Space Institute (NSSI) Advanced SATCOM Course - 2008
• NSSI Space 300 - 2009
• NSSI Space 200 - 2008
• Satellite Payload Controller Course - 1996
• MILSTAR Terminal Maintainer Course - 1999
• Satellite Communications Maintainer Course - 1995
• Operations Security Officer Course - 2009
• Joint Task Force Systems Planners Course - 2000
• Network NODAL Management Course - 1994
• First Sergeant Course - 2006
• Senior Leadership Course - 2002
• Advanced Leadership Course - 1993
• Warrior Leader Course - 1989
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £400 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs. For example, a Gold subscription will give you unlimited jobs posting and unlimited CV database access for one year at just over €250 per month!
2018 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
|6 months - Silver||1950 euros||convert|
|12 months - Gold||3200 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)562211007 or send us an email at email@example.com. We will set up an account for you and invoice you. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)562211007.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)562211007 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
Recruitment agencies are only eligible for a Gold package and recruitment agencies recruiting for companies already using Space Careers will not be accepted.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.